• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dougy, the Sharks got a nice gimme with the East Conference tonight.

Another win.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Ellsbury gone to the Yanks, Beltran being offered 48 million and 3 years from the Royals presumably, and Choo being prohibitively expensive for all but a select few teams, I am wondering what lengths the Tigers will do to go for Choo. If not, do they overpay for Beltran even more than the not so mysterious team did?

I hope the tigers dont over pay for beltran....1 or 2 years maybe, but never 3 i hope.....wouldnt mind over paying for choo tho...

I still dont like the fister trade....just think he could of gotten back more....hope money wasnt that big of an issue since we just gave don kelly a million. But im a DD supporter so ill see what else he does...

I just think the tigers were going to get a closer no matter if they traded fielder and fister or not....just hoping since we traded fister that will allow the tigers a chance to get a decent LF. if so i say great trade....if we head into the season with dirks and nicky c starting, i say bad trades.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww poor dougie another loss for scUM....

Back to mediocrity.....

Football mediocrity.....hoops mediocrity...

I said burke was the guy who made the team go....

Love how the fans are saying how beilein will have the team ready come march......geez sound like sparty fans with izzo.....the guy finally gets the school past the round of 32 and they act like they are always there in march...

Rough time to be a scUM fan....but it makes it peaceful not having to listen to the arrogance and history about their football teams from the roaring 20's....since its hard to find a weasel fan now days....well except for dougie.....cuz UM has heart.....not many wins, but heart.........gerry cooney had heart too

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god!!!! Morneau to the rockies. Even tho hes been nothing special lately, he always seemed to hit homers against us.....i had heard rumors of him to the tigers....but i figured miggys gonna get first base...so i figured it wouldnt happen.

Cmon DD go get chooooooo!!!!!

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww poor dougie another loss for scUM....

Back to mediocrity.....

Football mediocrity.....hoops mediocrity...

I said burke was the guy who made the team go....

Love how the fans are saying how beilein will have the team ready come march......geez sound like sparty fans with izzo.....the guy finally gets the school past the round of 32 and they act like they are always there in march...

Rough time to be a scUM fan....but it makes it peaceful not having to listen to the arrogance and history about their football teams from the roaring 20's....since its hard to find a weasel fan now days....well except for dougie.....cuz UM has heart.....not many wins, but heart.........gerry cooney had heart too

yes the dukies just got by us cleves. both scored the same amount points in the second half..
has state EVER beat Duke??????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we got Nathan. good step. I like it. even though he had tommy john surgery..he bounced back nicely from it.
he did own the Tigers...for his whole career.
as for stealing twins players...he got out of minny a while ago.
this makes up for that bum Everett...what a bum that guy was.
Leyland loved him though....

Ellsbury GONE. DD must be waiting for a special sign.... remember he can do no wrong with you experts!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes the dukies just got by us cleves. both scored the same amount points in the second half..

Lol dougy is celebrating second half ties. Fool.

No comment on the sharks heading east and WINNING?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks got by the Leafs who are in a down swing right now.
funny how you don't mention the red wings lost there best player. Pavel and there best young defensive man. Dekyser...but are still hanging tough.

what happened to the next #99 hertl?????? flash in the tank??

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hertl is leading all rookies in goals with 13 and 21 points lol.

Current favorite for Rookie of Year. Thanks for playing.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
current.. which means you don't know as the season goes on if he runs out of gas.

who made him favorite? you?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
current.. which means you don't know as the season goes on if he runs out of gas.

who made him favorite? you?

Every person with hockey knowledge lol.

Your just jealous the sharks have the perfect blend of veterans, players in prime, youngsters, offense, defense and goal tending.

Meanwhile the wings are just washed up in the little league conference.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea. just don't look up at the rafters in the Joe Louis Arena.
the NHL blocked the red wings from going to the East for years... they knew it would take away any star power the west had.
Never mind the wings fans had to stay up till past #00 AM every play off game to watch the game.
still Edmonton Vancouver,Phoenix,Calgary,the Avs are so scarry. you should get 2 1/2 points for every win .
BAAWWWHHAAAAAA

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the Avs and Coyotes have better records than your wings in a harder conference

Idk why you're laughing. Idiot.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know the Avs and Coytoes will be strong in the play offs...

Another red wing down .. Zetterberg. this young team will just lace em up and play. get strong at the right time... which is the last month...NOT the first 2 months.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure we beat them in the tourney in 05 on the way to the final 4.....

Like i said moral victory...."both scored same amount points the second half"......:laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sucks hank and datsyuk are down....i do like the youngsters tartar and nyquist tho....speaking of bad conferences....i havent watched the NBA at all this year....boring....but i noticed there was like 2 winning teams in the east...indy and miami....toronto was 6-9 in first place? Wtf?

Cant wait for tomorrow...sparty and UNC....i dont care how bad UNC might be, sparty always struggles with them....dont be surprised to see an upset....hopefully appling and payne come to play..

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sucks hank and datsyuk are down....i do like the youngsters tartar and nyquist tho....speaking of bad conferences....i havent watched the NBA at all this year....boring....but i noticed there was like 2 winning teams in the east...indy and miami....toronto was 6-9 in first place? Wtf?

Cant wait for tomorrow...sparty and UNC....i dont care how bad UNC might be, sparty always struggles with them....dont be surprised to see an upset....hopefully appling and payne come to play..

The east in basketball is an absolute joke. Teams in the west will miss playoffs over east teams with worse schedules and way worse records.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The east in basketball is an absolute joke. Teams in the west will miss playoffs over east teams with worse schedules and way worse records.

I see boston has moved into first at 8-12 lol

Choo at the top of the tigers wish list according to mlive...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dougy, the Wings just got EXPOSED by the lowly Flyers lol.

The Wild just disposed of the Flyers the other day. Like a true western conference team should.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sparty got a butt whipping by NC at HOME!!!!

kiss that #1 good by...you knew it wouldn't last