• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougy, still ignoring the domintion the Sharks have been laying down. Jealousy.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos whip the chiefs AGAIN...

I tried to school da bums on the NFL.. gave him a lock aforsure lock on the Lions. he went with the packers...sad.

Payton torched KC DBs..just torched them

LOL at whipped... Denver would score 45+ on the lions.Just be grateful your Lions get a fuckup proof division.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes Michigan fills the NFL with players.

just need to get back to the QB U . and not the clip board carrying sparty type of QB.
the Brady type or the Henne that arestill active.

leave it to cleves to brag about sparty scoeing 14 points against the Gophers!!
14 points????? even after the Wolverines wore down the suckeyes...sparty is going to get crushed!!!! Wolverines were just a 2 point convertion away from victory!!

Not lately.....i been seeing the spartans get drafted....dantonio knows how to teach his players.....they get better while hokes 5 stars get worse.

Who cares how many points you score when 5 out of the last 6 teams have failed to get a TD...

Get crushed like 29-6?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lady spartys lost??? ooo cleves.. maybe it becauses they all are a little chunky???
little sister didn't get the looks of big sister..thats for sure! bring a bat if you passing through east lansing..just saying.

red wings win again. to bad we cant load up on some western teams while we got our swerve on

Now everyone knows scUM has the ugliest broads in the whole NCAA....chicks with mullets and yellow pleather jackets....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is mike hart available? Did he get fired too? Maybe UM can give the lil guy a job.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug, need your view on this.

Do you think UM should turn down any bowl invite they might get? Let's face it, even though they lost to OSU on Saturday, it was probably their best game of the season. Do you think it might be better to avoid a bowl game where there is the good possibility that they get whipped by some mediocre team? Why not leave their 7-5 season on a 'sort of' high point! What good can they get from going to the "Background Noise" Bowl and perhaps losing to some other lackluster 7-5 team?

Now I realize that 'True Blue' fans want their team to go to a bowl game. The school gets paid afterall, and they will be on national TV. But losing to some team like Ball State, or SW Mississippi only makes them look weak. If I was Hoke, I wouldn't push my luck. He's keeping his job for now...no use rubbing the alumnus's nose in it by losing a bowl game.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news!!!!!!!!!!

Hoke and ALL coaches to return......devin gardner to return(where did people think hed go? CFL?)......another easy win for sparty next year....

29-6

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont like the fister deal.....sure hope its a move for a future move.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos whip the chiefs AGAIN...

I tried to school da bums on the NFL.. gave him a lock aforsure lock on the Lions. he went with the packers...sad.

Payton torched KC DBs..just torched them

Dougy you have been looking up at me all year. I am too smart for you. You had the Saints as a surelock???? Fool. Only got 1 wrong this week. My knowledge is peaking at the right time. 1 game out of first.

Should just call me NOS....tradomus.

Those two Thursdays I missed are looming large. Want some pointers this week Dougy???

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey..you do look at the stats???? and not just a homer like little Ronnie???

Red wings 19 road points this year. Sharks 19 road points.
so you are bragging about what????? Xackly

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug, need your view on this.

Do you think UM should turn down any bowl invite they might get? Let's face it, even though they lost to OSU on Saturday, it was probably their best game of the season. Do you think it might be better to avoid a bowl game where there is the good possibility that they get whipped by some mediocre team? Why not leave their 7-5 season on a 'sort of' high point! What good can they get from going to the "Background Noise" Bowl and perhaps losing to some other lackluster 7-5 team?

Now I realize that 'True Blue' fans want their team to go to a bowl game. The school gets paid afterall, and they will be on national TV. But losing to some team like Ball State, or SW Mississippi only makes them look weak. If I was Hoke, I wouldn't push my luck. He's keeping his job for now...no use rubbing the alumnus's nose in it by losing a bowl game.
ooo little Ronnie..
didn't you say the Wolverines would lose by 21 points to that school down there????now you are saying they shouldn't be in a bowl; game. incase you haven't heard...6 wins gets you in one. Feista bowl reps were at the big house Saturday. they would love to have the Wolverines. The nation loves the Wolverines. class sells. I see B Hoke making adjustments and fine tuning this team into a bowl win

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you kidding me????
just heard. fister gone for some ham and eggers!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are they thinking?? this was the best starting rotation in baseball!!!

what is DD trying to do?? bring us down to the level of the Indians and Royals????
has MLB demanded the Tigers get broken up??? to good?? have to give the rest of the Centrala chance??

where are all the DD lovers??? remember you were telling us how much you wanted to kiss his feet just a week or 2 ago. this move sucks!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey..you do look at the stats???? and not just a homer like little Ronnie???

Red wings 19 road points this year. Sharks 19 road points.
so you are bragging about what????? Xackly

Im bragging about the fact that we play in the far tougher conference and have 6 more points in 2 fewer games lol.

Not my fault the wings blow at home lol. Btw genious...if the Sharks keep playing like this they will have a lot of home playoff games. So....

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont like the fister deal.....sure hope its a move for a future move.

Yeah, I suppose I can wait until DD is done dealing and analyze his moves as a whole. In a vacuum, this deal sucks like one.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im bragging about the fact that we play in the far tougher conference and have 6 more points in 2 fewer games lol.

Not my fault the wings blow at home lol. Btw genious...if the Sharks keep playing like this they will have a lot of home playoff games. So....

we all know Dec 2 is the time to beat your chest..
oo wait...that's what the sharks do every year....and then play off time is Tee time for them

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holycow.

west coast football is not a joke any more...

the seahawks just crushed the saints! wow. pity the team that has to play the seahawks at home in a play off game. they are dam good. would need a QB with a good arm to beat them...like a payton or a brady or a STAFFORD!