• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Sparty, Gophs just can't score and it didn't help State has a great D.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OSU wins by less than 24 points, it should count as a loss. Michigan hasn't been any good since at least 2006.
lucky to win it weren't they...soooo it should count as a loss????

good. Auburn should be voted over that dirty team down there. glad refs called that dirty play.

LUCKY!!!!! they were. Hoke had the guts to call the 2 point conver. but didn't call the right play. we walked up and down the fireld on that so called defense

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why they didn't go 4 wide and give gardner a chance to run it in????????

they run that play and they would be crying down there.

hope Auburn gets the votes.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM showed HEART in the Ohio State game. Hey doug.....what were the Wolverines showing in those other 11 games?

I wonder if the 'B1G shots' in the 'B1G' will ask OSU to leave the conference in a couple of years. I thought with the addition of Nebraska and Penn State, the conference would have some parity. But it is the same every year. OSU dominates and teams like MSU or Wisconsin try to keep up. I am assuming that teams like Purdue, Illinois, and Northwestern will eventually want out, in order to get into a conference where they can compete. I would also think the Buckeyes would desire a relocation....to a Super Conference. (I still say - having Western, Eastern, Central Michigan AND the UM in the same conference would be great. Of course, the Wolverines may not want to join a conference with a powerhouse like Northern Illinois. But hey! They could go 11-1 in the MAC. Sure beats 7-5)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougy,

Sharks take down kings, blues and ducks. Don't see that in the east!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ohio St. plays Florida St. in the National Championship they will get destroyed.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves, what happened to the lady Spartans today? Tough loss.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Sparty, Gophs just can't score and it didn't help State has a great D.

Alot of people will dog the game because it wasnt flashy, but man there was some hitting....i like what minny is doing....getting tougher.....they ran the ball pretty well.....hopefully sparty gets into BCS and minny gets a decent bowl....at least better than the weasels...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why they didn't go 4 wide and give gardner a chance to run it in????????

they run that play and they would be crying down there.

hope Auburn gets the votes.

Bwahahahaha stop crying......i love it how now SCum had heart......they played tough......didnt give up.....boy how the times have changed.....those sound like moral victories.....something MAC teams say after a loss to a big 10 team.......the mighty meeeeechigan now living off moral victories.......dont forget, the weasels just played in a puerto rico basketball championship too....even tho they lost.....it was a moral victory just to make it to the title game...:laugh3:

Sparty hoops....number 1
Sparty football 11-1
Must suck being the overweight over the hill zit faced nerdy older brother...

Also.........how does scUM suck so bad during a weak big 10 year? They might of not won a single game in the SEC.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM showed HEART in the Ohio State game. Hey doug.....what were the Wolverines showing in those other 11 games?

I wonder if the 'B1G shots' in the 'B1G' will ask OSU to leave the conference in a couple of years. I thought with the addition of Nebraska and Penn State, the conference would have some parity. But it is the same every year. OSU dominates and teams like MSU or Wisconsin try to keep up. I am assuming that teams like Purdue, Illinois, and Northwestern will eventually want out, in order to get into a conference where they can compete. I would also think the Buckeyes would desire a relocation....to a Super Conference. (I still say - having Western, Eastern, Central Michigan AND the UM in the same conference would be great. Of course, the Wolverines may not want to join a conference with a powerhouse like Northern Illinois. But hey! They could go 11-1 in the MAC. Sure beats 7-5)

Not gonna get better adding rutgers and maryland....

ScUM is like KC royals.....always talking about their young guys and next year...

So when hoke gets fired next yr.....will we have to hear excuses for the next coach about waiting for HIS recruits to become seniors? All we keep hearing about hoke is his recruits and wait til his recruits play....but yet his only good year was his first, with rich rods players.....its like his 5 star recruits get worse....now all were hearing about is wait til next year and the studs they are going to have in the defensive backfield

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves, what happened to the lady Spartans today? Tough loss.

I seen that on the bottom of the tv.....

Great win for the vikes...i was screaming at the tv like the vikes were the lions....i hate the bears that much....plus it helped detroit....wanted to strangle number 40.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the nolasco signing, but dont think the hughes signing is good.....thought twins fans? I myself have never cared for him.....better than what they had i guess, but there wasnt anyone else for them to get? Tigers usually hit hughes well it seems...i could be wrong..

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes Michigan fills the NFL with players.

just need to get back to the QB U . and not the clip board carrying sparty type of QB.
the Brady type or the Henne that arestill active.

leave it to cleves to brag about sparty scoeing 14 points against the Gophers!!
14 points????? even after the Wolverines wore down the suckeyes...sparty is going to get crushed!!!! Wolverines were just a 2 point convertion away from victory!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lady spartys lost??? ooo cleves.. maybe it becauses they all are a little chunky???
little sister didn't get the looks of big sister..thats for sure! bring a bat if you passing through east lansing..just saying.

red wings win again. to bad we cant load up on some western teams while we got our swerve on

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos whip the chiefs AGAIN...

I tried to school da bums on the NFL.. gave him a lock aforsure lock on the Lions. he went with the packers...sad.

Payton torched KC DBs..just torched them