• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougie dougie dougie.......wheres the heart? Bad weekend for the weasels.........great weekend for sparty.....stay number 1 and the football team moves to 10-1......lucky for your recruits eh......oh wait....

Guess you shouldve kept rich rod...

10 more years of hoke the joke

Didn't Rich Rod's boys in AZ pull the big upset on Oregon? Meanwhile, Hoke the Joke will have a 7-6 season after the Wolverines lose to Ball State in the "Crapper Bowl".

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins targeting Jarrod Saltalamacchia...

I guess i'd be ok with that...

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing they signed him to $53M over four years.

Yes at roughly 13+ million a year for a career .268 hitter that has never hit over 24 HRs and has very limited range in the field coming off a 50 game juicing suspension, and is prone to the double play ball.

Peralta has a guaranteed 53 million dollar deal and I get it if he had Ozzie like defensive skills but he doesn't. He has never had more than 3 stolen bases or 89 RBIs.

Just do not understand that contract if the 53 million dollars isn't a head scratcher than 4 years for a slow footed SS?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Rich Rod's boys in AZ pull the big upset on Oregon? Meanwhile, Hoke the Joke will have a 7-6 season after the Wolverines lose to Ball State in the "Crapper Bowl".

How funny would it be for arizona and rich rod to roll over hoke the jokes team in a bowl.

See spartys getting some recruits for football to come visit when sparty plays UNC in hoops....izzo gonna help snatch up the RB from cass tech.....hoke might get the 5 star recruits, but he doesnt make them better.....dantonio turns 2 star recruits into stars.

Heard theres turmoil in annie arbor.....al borges talking of slit wrists.....hoke saying team going in the "right" direction.....fans still living in the past.....desmond picking OSU.....6,000 tickets still available for "the rivalry"......word is, its going to be pretty red in the big house saturday.....mich students selling their tickets to ohio st fans....but hey........Theyre michigan!!!!!!

Poor dougie.....annie arbors a mess right now....mediocre hoop and football team.....girls softballs around the corner...dont worry dougie:laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes at roughly 13+ million a year for a career .268 hitter that has never hit over 24 HRs and has very limited range in the field coming off a 50 game juicing suspension, and is prone to the double play ball.

Peralta has a guaranteed 53 million dollar deal and I get it if he had Ozzie like defensive skills but he doesn't. He has never had more than 3 stolen bases or 89 RBIs.

Just do not understand that contract if the 53 million dollars isn't a head scratcher than 4 years for a slow footed SS?

I think they over paid but they filled a need....stl got better by adding offense.....its just if he hurts them on the defensive side....hes solid but lacks range....im sure the cards knew that since everyone else does....but im not gonna doubt the cards.....they seem to just keep moving along adding pieces and always end up in the mix.

One things for sure....jhonny helped out nelson cruz.....hes gonna get paid big by someone

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they over paid but they filled a need....stl got better by adding offense.....its just if he hurts them on the defensive side....hes solid but lacks range....im sure the cards knew that since everyone else does....but im not gonna doubt the cards.....they seem to just keep moving along adding pieces and always end up in the mix.

One things for sure....jhonny helped out nelson cruz.....hes gonna get paid big by someone

As an amateur GM I would have traded some of that pitching talent to either Boston or Arizona for a good young SS. If Jhonny regresses to his average which I think he does the difference between a limited range .265 hitter and a young guy that hits .245 with great range is a great trade off. Team control and all but thats my 2 cents.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a good signing. Hes capable of adding offense..

Too bad for the Twins other teams are interested in Saltalamacchia. Oh well I guess maybe Henry Blanco, he's only 66 years old and hit .142 last year he will fit right in and would come cheap oh and I think he played for the Twins once before back in the early 70's, go twins :L

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well I guess maybe Henry Blanco, he's only 66 years old and hit .142 last year he will fit right in and would come cheap oh and I think he played for the Twins once before back in the early 70's,

I'm guessing former Tiger catcher Dane Sardinha (career .166 hitter) is also looking for a job.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins targeting Jarrod Saltalamacchia...

I guess i'd be ok with that...

That would be a good signing. Remember when he was either in his last year of texas or first year of boston and had some mental breakdown and couldnt even throw the ball back to the pitcher? That was crazy.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cruz getting paid will be a massive mistake by someone.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing former Tiger catcher Dane Sardinha (career .166 hitter) is also looking for a job.

What about current catcher alex avila? He cant hit or play defense, im sure someone would start him. Nepotism is a bitch.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad for the Twins other teams are interested in Saltalamacchia. Oh well I guess maybe Henry Blanco, he's only 66 years old and hit .142 last year he will fit right in and would come cheap oh and I think he played for the Twins once before back in the early 70's, go twins :L

Lol ive never liked blanco....i had to watch him here in chicago....he is what he is.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man it was brutal watching that guy hit....he could never get the ball out of the infield. If you have a good catcher, you are one of the few lucky ones.

Avila seems to handle the staff well tho....as good as pena hit, the tigers just seemed to win more with avila behind the plate.....he got better in the 2Nd half.....i just hate watching him look dumb when he faces lefties.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz getting paid will be a massive mistake by someone.

But someone will fork it out.....if the big teams pass....a smaller market will over pay to get a name. Ala tigers with mags and pudge.....

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Twinks get Nolasco... Twins fans, what do you think?

Nolasco is a #3 on most teams but he will be our ace, I like the signing if they aren't done. I hear they are interested in Arroyo and maybe bringing Garza back which will never happen Gardy hated him. I like Nolasco for no other reason than he can make batters miss, the pitch to contact philosophy we have had for a while does not work if all your pitchers are that way.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolasco isn't a killer signing by any means but it beats the living shit out of any past signings we have made for pitchers recently.

Still need to add at least 1 more. Garza would be great but Ronny boy is a douche.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mighty Michigan 31 that little state school down there..17. just saying.

GO BLUE!

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES. The Wolverines just missed out in the championship game in the PR tip off classic.

so now it has come down to hatin at its worst...hatin Michigan because they just miss out in a championship game... sad.
sparty seems sacred again this year. Izzo doesn't seem to know how to handle Mitch and the boys from AA