• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad you're back on here Capt. Should be fun talking Central Smack this off season as things start to shake up, settle, move, change, yada yada yada.

Yeah as long as he doesnt edit my post like he did on the other thread and tell me i wasnt welcome there...

Too bad hammer told me i could come there anytime and that capt doing that was the lowest of the lows.

Alot of other teams fans are happy.....oh well....i remember when the tigers sucked and once the yankees lost in the playoffs i was happy too......glad i can root for my team instead of the team playing the team i hate.

I see the supreme stalker iffy is back....bet capt will be excited.....2 creepy old men made for each other.

"Im the mod, i can edit your post"..........so sad......some people cant handle power.....even if it comes as a mod on an internet chat site.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AL Central is now officially to bed for the 2013 season...guess the smack talk is over as well as the list of teams waiting longest for a WS title...was sort of cool seeing 4 teams left that were all in the orginal 16 teams that started MLB...

I think the "vice did know his baseball" line is a perfect way to leave the AL Central smack talk session for 2013...I couldn't make up a joke that would make me laugh more than that line.

Just goes to show you never were a reg on here.....most of us like hockey and dougie still talk on here about college football, college hoops, hockey, and the NFL......its year round smack talk for us.....but sure....you can be gone til next year. Cuz the royals did feel like they won the WS this year.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im probably the only Tigers fan who isn't pissed at Fielder.

Im not smitty....goes way farther than prince.....i posted this on tigers page too

I love how most fans are piling on fielder....

Im not sticking up for him anymore, but theres alot of blame to go around...sure he had no RBI's. Guys gotta get on. Wasnt like he was 1-30. The blame can come from everywhere...

Leyland for blowing game 2 micro managing
Fielders hitting
Jackson and his K's...once he hit 8th he was ok
Tori swinging so hard and missing all the time
Miggy not being able to run....and a huge error
Avila outside of his homerun
Infante sucked bad
Iggys fielding blunder
The bullpen
Baserunning
and the biggest reason HITTING INTO FUCKING DOUBLE PLAYS

Next year in the post season....everytime we get a leadoff hit....no matter if its miggy or iggy....we need to bunt the guy to 2nd, just to stay out of DP.

Victor, the starting pitching and peralta are about the only people not to blame.....even tho vmarts speed hurts us too....a single off the monster? Shoulda went to 2nd then maybe prince coulda scored. I never seen a team struggle with men on base and less than 2 outs like this team. A fat slow beer league softball team.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine that......the tigers lose a series and the loser capt is all over this thread........so sad...

Thought he was done with this thread?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah as long as he doesnt edit my post like all those times he took out the parts where I talked about how Smitty was the shit at Pickems...

Alot of other teams fans are happy.....oh well....i remember when the tigers sucked and once the yankees lost in the playoffs i was happy too......glad i can root for my team instead of the team playing the team i hate.

How did Smitty get to be so damned handsome!?!

I hate when people put words in my mouth too.....:suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not smitty....goes way farther than prince.....i posted this on tigers page too

I love how most fans are piling on fielder....

Im not sticking up for him anymore, but theres alot of blame to go around...sure he had no RBI's. Guys gotta get on. Wasnt like he was 1-30. The blame can come from everywhere...

Leyland for blowing game 2 micro managing
Fielders hitting
Jackson and his K's...once he hit 8th he was ok
Tori swinging so hard and missing all the time
Miggy not being able to run....and a huge error
Avila outside of his homerun
Infante sucked bad
Iggys fielding blunder
The bullpen
Baserunning
and the biggest reason HITTING INTO FUCKING DOUBLE PLAYS

Next year in the post season....everytime we get a leadoff hit....no matter if its miggy or iggy....we need to bunt the guy to 2nd, just to stay out of DP.

Victor, the starting pitching and peralta are about the only people not to blame.....even tho vmarts speed hurts us too....a single off the monster? Shoulda went to 2nd then maybe prince coulda scored. I never seen a team struggle with men on base and less than 2 outs like this team. A fat slow beer league softball team.

I wish we would have had the chance to draft him. He's flawed for sure. But I love watching him hustle. I missed the part when he stopped the other night. Still working...

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....I'm glad I stopped the personal attacks. I just want to discuss baseball.

I suppose a lot of Tiger fans on Sportshoopla are happy today - their #1 enemy (other than some old guy named Iffy) is gone. Best of luck to JL and a tip of the hat to him for his help in restoring some glory to a classic franchise. Hopefully his successor has equal success. Haters will hate....so whomever replaces Leyland won't have long to wait for some insults and second guessing from the fan base.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading some stupid remarks (not here) from disgruntled Tiger fans to 'get rid' of Fielder. Well people...if you have an idea how to accomplish that without costing the team millions and millions in $$$$ - please contact the Detroit front office - ASAP. The great signing, hailed by many, of Prince before the 2012 has lost its luster. But he isn't going anywhere soon.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we would have had the chance to draft him. He's flawed for sure. But I love watching him hustle. I missed the part when he stopped the other night. Still working...

Im still a fielder fan.....he slumped for 11 games.....now if we make it to the postseason again and he does the same.....well then all we have is nick swisher 2.0.

But we prolly wouldnt had won the central without fielder....miggy was a bigger concern to me....he needs to hit like a monster in the postseason....never seen him get blown away by fastballs like he did.

Oh well ....new manager......sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

Maybe we can hit n run or bunt or steal or sumthin now......leyland gone...hopefully geno, lloyd, santiago, and coke can follow him outta town.

Tigers keep what they got for LF. dirks and nicky c. Infante and benoit resign. Hopefully max gets traded and smyly goes into rotation.....THEN WE GET TWO DECENT LEFTIES FOR THE BULLPEN.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear......DD AND MR ILITCH RESTORED THE TIGERS BASEBALL TEAM.....

with thanks to the NHL salary cap too.

Having players like pudge, mags, JV, sheffield, guillen, miggy, prince, vmart, max, tori, granderson is what got the tigers back to being good.......ozzie guillen might of won a WS with those players.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One year too late....i said last year dont bring back jimmy and get francona. Oh well

Can we trade geno and lloyd for gibby? Bring the sparty home.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, as a fan of Jim Leyland, it disgusts me that any Tiger fan can find this the right time to bash JL. It use to make me upset and mad, but I just have to realize that some people lack self-esteem and that the bashing of others is simply a mechanism to bolster themselves. However, I doubt very many baseball fans would argue with the statement that Mr. Leyland did his share to help the Tiger franchise to recover from much darker days a decade ago. And, IMO, few would consider knocking the man on the day he retired from the game.

Again best of luck Jim Leyland....and thank you. :10:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine that......the tigers lose a series and the loser capt is all over this thread........so sad...

Thought he was done with this thread?

Didnt throw any insults out, asshat. In fact, just the opposite

Now I know why I had you on ignore. You just cant let anything go. Button is turned back on

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! "Hopefully Max gets traded"???? I don't know if that is the way I'd put it. Who wouldn't want to keep the guy? I understand that cash considerations might be a big part of that decision.....but I can't get behind the "hopefully" part.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt.....try to ignore those types. You probably don't have the practice I have had in being the recipient of foul language and hate filled tirades.....but, they are only words. My personal method is to picture the creator of those type of posts, sitting at their computer, turning red in the face with smoke coming out of their ears....and I laugh. Hatred directed at words on a screen....that's funny in itself.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt throw any insults out, asshat. In fact, just the opposite

Now I know why I had you on ignore. You just cant let anything go. Button is turned back on

Ignore? Before or after you edited my post? Then told me i wasnt welcome on the thread? L-O-S-E-R

But iffys got ya back.....while hes here....shoulda seen some of the things iffy tried to do to get back on....hammertime had showed me all the screen names. My bet is hes on some kind of probation period.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt.....try to ignore those types. You probably don't have the practice I have had in being the recipient of foul language and hate filled tirades.....but, they are only words. My personal method is to picture the creator of those type of posts, sitting at their computer, turning red in the face with smoke coming out of their ears....and I laugh. Hatred directed at words on a screen....that's funny in itself.

This comes from someone who sent me private message after private message.....even after i asked him to stop.....weird...

Maybe capt will edit my post into something like " i love iffy and capt and the tigers suck"

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still a fielder fan.....he slumped for 11 games.....now if we make it to the postseason again and he does the same.....well then all we have is nick swisher 2.0.

But we prolly wouldnt had won the central without fielder....miggy was a bigger concern to me....he needs to hit like a monster in the postseason....never seen him get blown away by fastballs like he did.

Oh well ....new manager......sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

Maybe we can hit n run or bunt or steal or sumthin now......leyland gone...hopefully geno, lloyd, santiago, and coke can follow him outta town.

Tigers keep what they got for LF. dirks and nicky c. Infante and benoit resign. Hopefully max gets traded and smyly goes into rotation.....THEN WE GET TWO DECENT LEFTIES FOR THE BULLPEN.
I have a little leftfielder dream, but Im gonna keep dreaming about it before I thumb it out. After the way the lineups went in the postseason Im not too sure Dirks is back. But then again, the guy making the lineups isn't gonna be back. Which is nice. :nod: