• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win the series against the Royals. only win the royals got ..they had to win on a perfect throw to get a tiger runner out at home...
this was almost a sweep.

Scherzer stepped up big again for the Tigers.
he sealed up his first Cy Young..all would agree on that

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if I don't knock it off Cap? What if I stay? Will I just get kicked off the thread anyway? That'd be some ironic shiz right there. Forced to drag my sorry carcass over to your thread....

The point of getting KC/Minn/Chisox/Tribe fans over to the other thread is so they can avoid this one (if they so choose). Since youre a Tigs fan, pls just stay right where you are

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win the series against the Royals. only win the royals got ..they had to win on a perfect throw to get a tiger runner out at home...
this was almost a sweep.

Scherzer stepped up big again for the Tigers.
he sealed up his first Cy Young..all would agree on that

Good deal Dougie. Glad for him

Youre welcome over to the other thread. Youre a homer, but not a shit-stirrer/bad guy

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of getting KC/Minn/Chisox/Tribe fans over to the other thread is so they can avoid this one (if they so choose). Since youre a Tigs fan, pls just stay right where you are

So what team are you a fan of? It isn't the Tribe -- you disowned them about a month ago and said you are a Bosox fan now. So I don't understand why you are posting here at all, in an AL Central thread. Do you need me to go back and post your comment about Cleveland?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I supported Iffy because he spoke honestly about the Tigers weaknesses. You guys hated him for that. As for me? I got a short fuse when it comes to dealing with assholes. Smitty...you really wouldnt want to try to piss me off in person, believe me... Thats not an invitation or a threat, just good advice

You are one sad individual CaptO -- when you get called out, I see you go the internet tough guy route?!?!
You really wouldn't wouldn't want to piss me off in person, believe me.
:clap: I have to give you applause for adding to your douchebag persona.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never once have I personally attacked anyone on this thread. Never

you just posted a personal threat if you ever met Smitty, in person. then tried to pass it off as "good advice".

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To actual Cleveland fans (not you CaptO, so DO NOT respond),

I think you guys are a lock to get in now -- outside of a 3 game series with KC, you have a cake walk the rest of the way. If you continue to play the sub .500 teams like you have -- You should win one of the wild cards easily.

I had stated earlier -- I didn't think another AL Central team had a shot at the WC spots, but after looking closer -- as long as Cleveland doesn't get swept by KC -- they should get in without much trouble.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just notice how this thread gets back to baseball with Vice gone and Queaves on
a leash....its done and over now...

Really??? Coulda fooled me.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaptO had the best advice of all. You guys should just move all this to the Daily Thread. Then "bullshit" turns into "banter" and anything short of a death threat is perfectly acceptable. It would be nice to have some AL Central guys help us do battle with the AL East fans.

Wow im gone for 2 days and come back to find out i was given a TO?:laugh3:

Really? Im sure hoping the "mistake" was that hammer sees where all the bullshit on this thread started...

For the thousandth time.......this is an AL smack talk thread.....notice smack talk.....most people in here knew each other from years of this SAME thread on CBS.....hockey, nos, dougie, mikeD, vice, howie, smitty, gvsu were all regulars in that room.......if nosfer thinks im an asshole, thats cool.....we had a disagreement and i left it at that.....but the ONLY people RUINING this thread IS capt cry baby and bums.....i could care less who agrees, most do, but they might not agree because "im a tiger fan".......somehow i get thrown into this "arrogant" tiger fan that capt saw on cbs i guess?........tiger fans like me, howie, smitty, burf, muzzer, dougie, mikeD, gvsu are great tiger fans....but somehow certain people are so obsessed with hating vice, they throw ALL tiger fans in this "arrogant group". Like i said since the start of this BS......capt hates me for ONE reason.....when he was rounding his posse up to take care of vice, i wouldnt join.....i explained i cant speak for what vice did on cbs....but until he fucks up ON THIS THREAD....im not gonna act differently towards him....

Then capt got mad because i pointed out how many times he was wrong.....youre on a smack talk thread....if you talk shit, DONT BE WRONG! You will be exposed....

1. 1 game under 1.000? Did anyone ever get an explanation? This was part of his trash talk why cleveland was going to beat detroit in that 4 game series, that detroit swept.....same time he jumped ship to the red sox..

2. Salazar is only 21.......hes almost 24 they say

3. Salazar has jose fernandez "stuff". Why? Because he throws hard? Salazar is 24 and struggles to go 5....fernandez is 21 and had a cy young type year.

4. If rick porcello hasnt figured it out yet, he never will, but yet salazar has the stuff....they are almost the same age.....salazar has spent his career in minors....ricky has pitched in 26 minor league games....not saying either will be a star...but it seems like a double standard..

5. Fernandez was in his 2 nd start when he beat the injuns....that was another funny one...

Once i went against his points he got mad and tried to "posse" up on me.....

First he teamed with iffy, since iffy was stalking me.....seriously sending me 3-4 PM's a day....even after i asked him to stop nicely

Once iffy got banned bums came in.....anyone in here knows, once bums came in......20 pages would go by in 12 hrs......of BS......and once again made up stats and crap....not to mention trolling the lions and tigers boards.....so now that became capt new posse buddy since iffy left.

Believe what you want, i dont care......but i know what everyone thinks.....the history of this thread speaks for itself...

The history of the 5 yrs of this thread have ran the SAME way for years.....rollinghills, twinsfan, hockey, nosfer,quest,itsjustagame,kinik,and all the tiger fans have been doing this for years......now capt and bums shows up and the thread goes to hell......so go to your thread and let the people that STILL want to come in here do so....

I also like how after i was given TO, capt still ran his mouth about me.....i think he referenced beaver in 3-5 posts since i was so called banned....so lame...

And if vice made alt IDs he should be gone too...

Sorry for long post...been gone and alot happened

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty to all the friends who stuck up for me when i was "banned"

Moose and shane....you guys werent regs on cbs, but you guys have been cool as hell in here....shane you talk smack and dont jump teams....moose youre the coolest royal fan i ever met.....just letting u guys know i aint got a problem with you guys...its with 2!!!!!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Page is gone nava... What kind if delightful craft beers do they have going on at the Cell? High Life?

Blue Moon, Leinenkugel's, and Crispin Cider. Lol.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man smitty.....that lion game was brutal....staff looked great in the first half, then bush went down and the offense took a crap.....pettigrew is getting worse.

Dammit minny....was rooting big time for ya....ponder needs to go....gawd i hate da bears n cutler.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex avila wins a game for detroit....hes had a crappy year, but hes been solid the 2nd half and has a couple of big HR's this year.

Well detroit no longer has a team left with a winning record. Lets hope they seal the deal quick....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man smitty.....that lion game was brutal....staff looked great in the first half, then bush went down and the offense took a crap.....pettigrew is getting worse.

Dammit minny....was rooting big time for ya....ponder needs to go....gawd i hate da bears n cutler.

On the brightside..... My Broncos covered the spread on Saturday night. (Pettigrew is killing me, he the Benjamin Button of tightends, and now he's so old-young he forgot how to catch!)

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the brightside..... My Broncos covered the spread on Saturday night. (Pettigrew is killing me, he the Benjamin Button of tightends, and now he's so old-young he forgot how to catch!)

Lol...bemjamin buttons.....more like benjamin brickhands.....

Just think....we coulda had michael oher instead.......fauria needs to beef up quick....

Broncos covered but even more surprising was sparty covering.....most wondered if they could even score 26 pts.

Boy was i suckered by the canello hype.....i was the joke of the fight party......the only guy who bet on him to win, and the only person there from floyds backyard. They enjoyed taking my money while reminding me i bet on the guy from grand rapids. :L:L:L

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State put a whoopin on those mighty Penguins!! Hahaha. Yeah, Canelo didn't work out so well. I blame DeLaHoya.