• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, it's a mutual option, so even if they pick it up, he can still decline.

Kazmir's an intriguing free agent IMO. His 4.24 ERA and 89 ERA+ aren't great by any means, but if you told me he'd put those up given the way his last few years have gone, I would have laughed at you. I thought he was toast. Not only that, but his velocity's returned, he's striking guys out again and he's posted the lowest walk rate of his career. His FIP is 3.87 and his xFIP is 3.57, both pretty good marks.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps a whineass, basically.

For the LAST TIME, asshat...Vice got booted because he made an alt ID. He wasnt forced to do that at gunpoint - & shit like that gets you booted, no questions asked.

Beaver Cleaver got himself booted because - in Hammers own words - he was a little too obsessed with Bums & me (pages & pages trashing us)

I wont be posting here much if at all because this ISNT an AL Central thread - its 95% Tigers - all glorifying the Tigs & trashing anything good about any other ALC team. Who the fuck needs that shit?

Got my Daily (all-team) Forum to shoot the shit with intelligent guys from a lot of different teams who talk smack but dont make it into a verbal assassination

Any of you other non-Tigs fans who want good baseball shit without the bullshit, you're welcome over here: CBS Daily Thread Forum

As for you Smitty: :stfu:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves, I'm sorry I restricted you from this thread for 24 hrs. It was a mistake and I'm not getting involved anymore.

Do NOT Pm with me complaints about this thread or anyone in it. If you have a problem with someone, IGNORE them.

Vice, try creating another alt and you're permabanned, which is what you deserved this time.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the LAST TIME, asshat...Vice got booted because he made an alt ID. He wasnt forced to do that at gunpoint - & shit like that gets you booted, no questions asked.

Beaver Cleaver got himself booted because - in Hammers own words - he was a little too obsessed with Bums & me (pages & pages trashing us)

I wont be posting here much if at all because this ISNT an AL Central thread - its 95% Tigers - all glorifying the Tigs & trashing anything good about any other ALC team. Who the fuck needs that shit?

Got my Daily (all-team) Forum to shoot the shit with intelligent guys from a lot of different teams who talk smack but dont make it into a verbal assassination

Any of you other non-Tigs fans who want good baseball shit without the bullshit, you're welcome over here: CBS Daily Thread Forum

As for you Smitty: :stfu:
Way to man up Nance. You've "threatened" to leave this thread several times Cap.(LAST TIME my ass....) Nobody fucking cares if you do. You whine, and bitch, and piss n moan, and throw in the towel, and whine s'more, and become a Red Sox fan.... And then whine again. Go chit chat with Bums on your thread where you can edit out the comments you don't like. (This is a Smack Talk thread, what do expect when one team has had a strangle hold for three years?) That seems like a great idea for a guy that can't handle talking shit. (You take everything personal... wtf) Make everybody use their manners and be polite when they talk about Drew Stubbs and his lack of baseball ability.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Vice will not be returning at all. He is permabanned.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is more high maintenance than the CBS Daily thread.

AZTigerAZ seems to have multiple personalities using AZTigerAZ and Iffster2 and Professor and Iffy61 and Peanuts Hucko and MBingey sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Asshole just can't stay away. Another one that hates this place and has sent me a dozen emails telling me everything he hates about this place but he just can't stay the fuck away. :der:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to man up Nance. You've "threatened" to leave this thread several times Cap.(LAST TIME my ass....) Nobody fucking cares if you do. You whine, and bitch, and piss n moan, and throw in the towel, and whine s'more, and become a Red Sox fan.... And then whine again. Go chit chat with Bums on your thread where you can edit out the comments you don't like. (This is a Smack Talk thread, what do expect when one team has had a strangle hold for three years?) That seems like a great idea for a guy that can't handle talking shit. (You take everything personal... wtf) Make everybody use their manners and be polite when they talk about Drew Stubbs and his lack of baseball ability.

But of course you never act like that in thread, do you, Smitty?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is more high maintenance than the CBS Daily thread.

Asshole just can't stay away. Another one that hates this place and has sent me a dozen emails telling me everything he hates about this place but he just can't stay the fuck away. :der:

Bereal will be his next attempt. I'm calling it. He had years of conversations with himself under that handle.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Vice will not be returning at all. He is permabanned.

He's banned from the site. He denies creating the alt and I'm not going to spend a bunch of time debating a liar.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But of course you never act like that in thread, do you, Smitty?

I talk all kinds of shit on THIS thread. How many PMs do you get from me complaining about others talking shit? (I hate when people have multiple ids, I've complained to you about that). If I get rude on other threads its probably with someone I actually know, hang out with in real life, or have spoken to online for years. But I definitely talk a lot of shit on THIS thread. A lot of it aimed at the #1 iffy supporter, cuz it's fun. And really easy to piss him off.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaptO had the best advice of all. You guys should just move all this to the Daily Thread. Then "bullshit" turns into "banter" and anything short of a death threat is perfectly acceptable. It would be nice to have some AL Central guys help us do battle with the AL East fans.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaptO had the best advice of all. You guys should just move all this to the Daily Thread. Then "bullshit" turns into "banter" and anything short of a death threat is perfectly acceptable. It would be nice to have some AL Central guys help us do battle with the AL East fans.

I'll post on that thread as soon as the Injuns win the AL Central. Red Sauwcks fans (in general)aren't exactly who I'm interested in talking anything with. Yankees fans annoy me more. Then there's one special Royals fan....(There are five or six guys who frequent that thread who I've had no interest in conversing with for years). Why the recent negativity towards this thread HD? It has more posts than anything I've seen on this site. (I don't look at very many teams sites)

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get rude on other threads its probably with someone I actually know, hang out with in real life, or have spoken to online for years. But I definitely talk a lot of shit on THIS thread. A lot of it aimed at the #1 iffy supporter, cuz it's fun. And really easy to piss him off.

I supported Iffy because he spoke honestly about the Tigers weaknesses. You guys hated him for that. As for me? I got a short fuse when it comes to dealing with assholes. Smitty...you really wouldnt want to try to piss me off in person, believe me... Thats not an invitation or a threat, just good advice

Actually Hammer my idea is to offer a place to fans of the other 4 ALC teams so they can talk about their teams, talk shit, talk whatever without having to endure the homeristic, bombastic, arrogant shit-slinging from Tigers blowholes in here. They can have this thread & the others of us can jab back & forth in fun over there:

Got our Daily (all-team) Forum to shoot the shit with intelligent guys from a lot of different teams who talk smack but dont make it into a verbal assassination. Its very active all day & into the night

Any of you non-Tigs fans who want good baseball shit without the bullshit, you're welcome over here: CBS Daily Thread Forum

So...Nosfer, Hockey, Moose, Bums, Shane - any of you guys who are tired of the shit in here, come on over & enjoy posting about your team for a change & meet some fun guys as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like a little shit talk. So if y'all are moving there I am down, if not I can stay here.

And Cleveland will sweep CWS for the 3rd time this season in a 4-game series. A team hasn't done that since like 1968.

Go Tribe!!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like a little shit talk. So if y'all are moving there I am down, if not I can stay here.

And Cleveland will sweep CWS for the 3rd time this season in a 4-game series. A team hasn't done that since like 1968.

Go Tribe!!

Shit talks fine. Trash talk about people isnt. Your more than welcome to join us. Lotta good guys there. Just go to the link I posted. See ya over :suds:

A new threads started every morning Mon-Fri, weekends the Fri thread just carries over

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I supported Iffy because he spoke honestly about the Tigers weaknesses. You guys hated him for that. As for me? I got a short fuse when it comes to dealing with assholes. Smitty...you really wouldnt want to try to piss me off in person, believe me... Thats not an invitation or a threat, just good advice

Actually Hammer my idea is to offer a place to fans of the other 4 ALC teams so they can talk about their teams, talk shit, talk whatever without having to endure the homeristic, bombastic, arrogant shit-slinging from Tigers blowholes in here. They can have this thread & the others of us can jab back & forth in fun over there:

So...Nosfer, Hockey, Moose, Bums, Shane - any of you guys who are tired of the shit in here, come on over & enjoy posting about your team for a change & meet some fun guys as well
First off, you have no idea why people hated iffy. His "honesty" sure as hell didn't factor into it. Dudes a creeper.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes gone so theres no sense beating a dead horse

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Secondly, I'll pass on your advice.(Do you want me to back off because you think you're tough?) It is a threat actually. A lame one. But still a puffed up threat. This is a thread created to talk SMACK. Which is why I do that. I imagine we'll never cross paths in life. As the only reason I go to Cleveland is to go to games. Which you have stated you don't do. I think you sometimes forget, Im not Vice. When he wanted to smear your character, I didn't go along with it. I actually attempted to defend, or atleast offer some understanding on your current stance on a particular group. I don't know you man, Im not going to know you, I'm certainly not concerned with pissing you off in real life.