• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I supported Iffy because he spoke honestly about the Tigers weaknesses. You guys hated him for that. As for me? I got a short fuse when it comes to dealing with assholes. Smitty...you really wouldnt want to try to piss me off in person, believe me... Thats not an invitation or a threat, just good advice

Actually Hammer my idea is to offer a place to fans of the other 4 ALC teams so they can talk about their teams, talk shit, talk whatever without having to endure the homeristic, bombastic, arrogant shit-slinging from Tigers blowholes in here. They can have this thread & the others of us can jab back & forth in fun over there:

So...Nosfer, Hockey, Moose, Bums, Shane - any of you guys who are tired of the shit in here, come on over & enjoy posting about your team for a change & meet some fun guys as well

Thirdly, you're doing the same thing again that annoyed the hell out of cleeves enough to rip on you. You want to put together a little posse, and leave those who talk Smack behind. This is a pattern, an obvious one. If you'd rather not read about Stubbs, Raburn and Reynolds shittiness, I understand. But don't think it's not going to be noted that you can't handle hearing it from fans of the team ahead of you. I'm sure I would have had to dig deep 7,8, 9 years ago to handle this thread.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes gone so theres no sense beating a dead horse

If you say so. But don't try and tell me some bullshit reason for why I hate the guy. You have no idea what that guy said to people, for years. You liked the guy cuz he wanted you to. I hated the guy long before he brought you under his wing.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thirdly, you're doing the same thing again that annoyed the hell out of cleeves enough to rip on you. You want to put together a little posse, and leave those who talk Smack behind. This is a pattern, an obvious one. If you'd rather not read about Stubbs, Raburn and Reynolds shittiness, I understand. But don't think it's not going to be noted that you can't handle hearing it from fans of the team ahead of you. I'm sure I would have had to dig deep 7,8, 9 years ago to handle this thread.

Its an ALL-TEAM forum, idiot. We have fun there - & do talk shit. But it doesnt devolve into personal attacks

Dont know if youve noticed (probly not) but fans from every team get along pretty darn good. Never had a negative glog unless Tigs fans showed up. & the rest of us get alongg because theres mutual respect. We support each other. On THIS forum its all about the great, glorious Tigs & everybody else & their team blows donkey balls. Id have to search long & far to find ANYTHING positive ANY Tigs fan has ever said about any team ALC other than their own. & believe me, each teams fans are well aware of its shortcomings. Constructive criticism is one thing - trash talking teams along with their fans is a whole other animal

Its not the Tigs we hate, or the fact that theyre in front of us - its the bombastic, homeristic, arrogant blowholes that represent them that we despise. You guys can dish it out but your sure cant take it in return without stooping to personal attacks

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so. But don't try and tell me some bullshit reason for why I hate the guy. You have no idea what that guy said to people, for years. You liked the guy cuz he wanted you to. I hated the guy long before he brought you under his wing.

Seriously Smitty - I could give 3 fucks in hell about any of this

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thirdly, you're doing the same thing again that annoyed the hell out of cleeves enough to rip on you. You want to put together a little posse, and leave those who talk Smack behind.

No posse. You guys would be left alone on this thread & we would have some peace - no intermingling. Just offering an alternative to folks that are sick & tired of the shit on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this WE stuff. Who r u speaking for? You're the only poster who I've noticed that's taken offense to anything I've said on here. (I see your Daily Thread has really drawn a lot of attention today.... 0 posts). You support each other? I doubt that. 10 guys post one liners, black jokes, gay jokes, Jeter jokes, PED jokes, PuertoRican jokes, Obama jokes and BigD posts about baseball. Same thread from the CBS days, right?(I wish Soloman had came over to TheHoop)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Smitty - I could give 3 fucks in hell about any of this

I'm sure. It's better to just make simple assumptions and generalizations. (I'm also mocking myself here. See my last post)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No posse. You guys would be left alone on this thread & we would have some peace - no intermingling. Just offering an alternative to folks that are sick & tired of the shit on this thread

Ummmmm,......... us guys being left alone, when you put together your posse, and it leaves is exactly what I was getting at.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this WE stuff. Who r u speaking for? You're the only poster who I've noticed that's taken offense to anything I've said on here. (I see your Daily Thread has really drawn a lot of attention today.... 0 posts). You support each other? I doubt that. 10 guys post one liners, black jokes, gay jokes, Jeter jokes, PED jokes, PuertoRican jokes, Obama jokes and BigD posts about baseball. Same thread from the CBS days, right?(I wish Soloman had came over to TheHoop)

The other thread is slow on weekends - but its booming during the week. Most of the guys post from work

Im not talking about people on that thread supporting each others teams - Im talking about the cbs glogs - which is how most of us met each other. Only time practically nobody posts on the glogs is when one of their teams is playing the Tigers... It becomes a battlefield - not the fun place people want to be at

I know for a fact Nosfer is fed up with the shit here - he has stated publicly & privately he thinks Beaver is an asshole. & Shane has said he will go over. But the difference between them & me is none of them have had to endure the personal attacks that I have. Never once have I personally attacked anyone on this thread. Never

I am gone from here as soon as this discussion is finished - & thats a promise I will keep - unless people miss my link. Then I will repost it, but nothing more

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm,......... us guys being left alone, when you put together your posse, and it leaves is exactly what I was getting at.

Its not a posse. Nobodys being forced to leave here, unless they want to - theyre just being given an option to opt out. Nobodys out to get anyone. I/we just want to post in peace without all the bullshit. Comprende??

Quit trying to make it into something it isnt

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just notice how this thread gets back to baseball with Vice gone and Queaves on a leash....its done and over now...

Good game today....tough one to swallow, Royals would have loved to win it but he, they got at least the 1 they needed to stay alive...

although, they next series is actually THE important one....Royals have to win 2 or lights out...winning three makes it really interesting...

I would say good luck Capto but I would be lieing, I wish all your pitchers limp arms the next 3 games.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just notice how this thread gets back to baseball with Vice gone and Queaves on a leash....its done and over now...

Good game today....tough one to swallow, Royals would have loved to win it but he, they got at least the 1 they needed to stay alive...

although, they next series is actually THE important one....Royals have to win 2 or lights out...winning three makes it really interesting...

I would say good luck Capto but I would be lieing, I wish all your pitchers limp arms the next 3 games.

Must Sweep of Cleveland I think, we can't really expect them to lose many more games, possibly looking at the same situation with Texas even though they are slumping quite a bit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thread is slow on weekends - but its booming during the week. Most of the guys post from work

Im not talking about people on that thread supporting each others teams - Im talking about the cbs glogs - which is how most of us met each other. Only time practically nobody posts on the glogs is when one of their teams is playing the Tigers... It becomes a battlefield - not the fun place people want to be at

I know for a fact Nosfer is fed up with the shit here - he has stated publicly & privately he thinks Beaver is an asshole. & Shane has said he will go over. But the difference between them & me is none of them have had to endure the personal attacks that I have. Never once have I personally attacked anyone on this thread. Never

I am gone from here as soon as this discussion is finished - & thats a promise I will keep - unless people miss my link. Then I will repost it, but nothing more

Fair enough.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood Torii Hunter airing Prince Fielders wares. (Where's?). I also don't get why you waved the white flag? Half game out of the tourney..... Buds drawing up the brackets..... Nahhhhh, I'm not buying it either. (Whare?)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invite you all to come post on the Daily Thread (created M-F) - an all-teams sub-forum in the MLB Forum

Comon over with all your homerism, crystal ball predictions, arrogance & attitude. Those guys'll chew you up & spit you out

See ya over :laugh3:

I'll post it one more time. There's already a posse waiting. Cool dude. I'm waiting for the Ms and White Sox.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knock it of with the 'posse' shit Smitty. Nobodys after anybody here. Its called an escape route to the real world for those that want to take it

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if I don't knock it off Cap? What if I stay? Will I just get kicked off the thread anyway? That'd be some ironic shiz right there. Forced to drag my sorry carcass over to your thread....

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win!!! Scherzer out classes Guthrie

Futhrie is the guy bums said was as good as Max BAAWWWHHAAAA

sounds like a lot of Royal and Indian fans crying about the Tigers ruling the Central AGAIN

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince 3 more hits today. hes red hot!!
Avila 2 bombs. you just can stop this Tiger team.

Scherzer 1 Run in 7 innings.... of course I expect bums to come up with the run support crap he has talked all year about... no body says a word about his comments about that..