• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got em tossed Nancy, take the credit, you deserve it.

Would sure like to, but afraid I cant. Im not able to track IPs - wouldnt have clue 1 about Vice using an alt

As for Chatty Cathy - 75% of what he does lately is stalk & trash talk two other posters. Hes the author of his own demise

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice, take a day and think about how you're not going to break the one rule we have around here again, please. The next alt you create is your ticket outta here.

Cleaves, take a day off from this thread cause I'm restricting you. This has gone too far. I got a PM from someone whose tired of the nonsense in this thread so I came here not sure what to expect this time. All I see is your bizarre obsession with bums and CaptO hasn't stopped. I'm going to restrict you for 24 hrs. After that if you keep on, I'm going to make it permanent. You and your pal have ruined this thread.

Is this a joke? You mean all I have to do is complain about bums and CaptO and I can get them banned too? Bums and CaptO have done EXACTLY the same thing Vice has done. And with Cleaves -- who knows why he is being banned for 24 hours.

Seeing as how this thread is basically all Tigers fans -- my guess is Bums was butt hurt that the Royals lost and they will miss the playoffs for the 28th year in a row, so he decided to post and say he was offended by something. If Cleveland and KC fans want to be offended by something -- look no further than the teams they put on the field.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway,.... enjoy the great back and forth between Bums trolling ass and Capts whiny ass on this thread. That little duo should be a good read.

AMEN -- I love how those two guys play the victim and Hammerdown actually backs them.

Question Hammerdown -- I would like to create a new AL Central thread and request that Bums and CaptO not post in the thread, so we can actually talk baseball? Is this possible? If they post in the new AL Central thread -- will you ban them as well?

You tell me I can do this -- and I will make the thread immediately and it will end all the drama. Bums and CaptO can talk AL Central in this thread -- everyone else can talk in the new thread.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AMEN -- I love how those two guys play the victim and Hammerdown actually backs them.

Question Hammerdown -- I would like to create a new AL Central thread and request that Bums and CaptO not post in the thread, so we can actually talk baseball? Is this possible? If they post in the new AL Central thread -- will you ban them as well?

You tell me I can do this -- and I will make the thread immediately and it will end all the drama. Bums and CaptO can talk AL Central in this thread -- everyone else can talk in the new thread.

Sure, create it on the Tigers board and I'll restrict anyone you guys don't want on there. Here, it's fair game.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must not have to have any skills to mod a thread if Capto is one......you did the same thing on CBS, whine.... the Tribe sucks so whine some more.....hammerdowns boy so you can hide behind him and call Smitty stupid.....great example as a mod.....you are a stupid choice I suppose....

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, create it on the Tigers board and I'll restrict anyone you guys don't want on there. Here, it's fair game.

Why can't I create it on the general board? It'd end all the problems -- everyone else on these boards would be welcome to post, with the exception of CaptO and Bums, who can continue to post in this thread with each other.

I don't see why I would have to put in the Detroit Tigers section, when i want it to be an AL Central thread, not a Detroit Tigers thread.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't I create it on the general board? It'd end all the problems -- everyone else on these boards would be welcome to post, with the exception of CaptO and Bums, who can continue to post in this thread with each other.

I don't see why I would have to put in the Detroit Tigers section, when i want it to be an AL Central thread, not a Detroit Tigers thread.

Whats the big deal? Its a 95% Tigers board as it is. I know Nosfer wont post there. Hes as fed up with Beaver as I am

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're not real bright are you? Try reading my post again for the simple answer to your question.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must not have to have any skills to mod a thread if Capto is one......you did the same thing on CBS, whine.... the Tribe sucks so whine some more.....hammerdowns boy so you can hide behind him and call Smitty stupid.....great example as a mod.....you are a stupid choice I suppose....

He's not my boy and I'm not defending him. He's been only slightly less childish than others. I think this whole thing is pretty fucking pathetic.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why deal with it? They go at each other more now.....history. ....

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not real bright are you? Try reading my post again for the simple answer to your question.

I can see you aren't too bright as well. Why would I make an AL Central Thread in the Detroit Tigers section? Makes no sense at all. I enjoy talking to the fans of all the teams with the exception of CaptO and Bums, who do nothing but bitch and stir up shit.

I just think -- if you are going to put a ban on Vice and Cleaves, how can you possibly not do the same to CaptO and Bums, as they are doing the EXACT same thing?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see you aren't too bright as well. Why would I make an AL Central Thread in the Detroit Tigers section? Makes no sense at all. I enjoy talking to the fans of all the teams with the exception of CaptO and Bums, who do nothing but bitch and stir up shit.

I just think -- if you are going to put a ban on Vice and Cleaves, how can you possibly not do the same to CaptO and Bums, as they are doing the EXACT same thing?

Talk about the AL Central the GTFO. I'm not spending my afternoon justifying myself to you. Last word on it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Nosfer wont post there

Yep, got tired of the shit here... I'm all for a good fight now and again, i've been part of a few but when the thread is taken over by the fight it's time to move on...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the last couple pages it seems i've missed alot. As far as Tigers fans go smitty is as good as it gets and although Mike and I have had a run in or two he is also a good poster, I hope I don't see the day when either of them are banned.

Vice IMO has been much better lately although his back and forth with bums is the reason I stopped posting here I still think we need people like him to keep the thread interesting. Cleaves is an ass hole but I respect his right to be an ass hole and i'll be sorry to see him go if he's gone.

I have never had a problem with bums but I believe he should be held partially responsible for destroying this thread, Vice didn't act alone. Capt and I get along great so I don't really know what the issues with him are.

Just my unwanted two cents...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dabums i havent seen any of that from vice but what i have seen is you trolling the tigers board just to say nasty things so how am i to take you seriously?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what im saying gvsu....i can count on my hands how many times i went into gamecenter....so i dont know or care what happened to vice.....once vice came in here....i was sposed to just join captains anti vice team.....when i noted vice has done nothing in here to make me hate him....his posts are ac central related....he talks smack...capt has problems with him from cbs....not my problem in here....i can only judge what i see in here......thats how im now vices partner in captains eyes.....but yet capt takes every chance to make a smart ass coment detroit related....then when someone does the same towards him....he cries....hes already jumped off the injun bandwagon on aug 8th on this thread, to jump on the red sox....and then continues to take shots at anything detroit....if you dish it out, you should be able to take it....up until bums entered this thread in mid august, this thread was decent....alot of debates....once he joined capt already admitted he "joined" him to irritate me and vice....and everyone sees bum is a troll....even our real resident royal fan.....do i agree with everything vice says? NO......but he has done nothing bad on this thread in my eyes....so im not just gonna jump on the bandwagon to "go against" vice......thats just my 2 pennies.....all this cyber whining and trolling and BS just are childish....im here to talk smack with al central fans from everything to baseball to college football to the NFL.......thats how we have done this the last 5 years.....minus captain fife and bums....

I agree ive seen about the same myself and if i saw crazy troll behavior which is hard for me to do since i dont frequent other teams boards then maybe i would see him there and maybe not. As for now i havent seen him create 100s of ids or whTever, trust me if det has a crazy fan im all for berating him example iffy. Crazy in life and crazy about his team are two different things. As for the fight i have canelo

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah sorry didnt see the alternate nic id banning until after i read your post.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got themselves kicked off.

To be clear, CaptO moderates one thread and that's the daily thread. He isn't a global Moderator.

Global Moderator, thats an awesome title...sounds like something out of brave new world or 1984.