• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never on ignore......he quoted me....you think i would of kept posting to him if i thought i was really on ignore?

The "isnt the ignore feature great" gave it away.

I almost went to see northwestern today smitty....arent they playing WMU....always great going to northwestern.....free parking.....cheap tickets.....great seats.....then hit the sparty bar before i head back south. Hopefully spartys season wont be too bad when they play here in nov. we usually have over half the crowd green.

You can still go cleeves, I think they play later tonight. I've never been to NW for a football game. Looks cool, i like the hill, who needs more seats when you can have more grass? I've been to Akron before though. Go MAC!

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a detroit fan, i like vice...but lets be honest you have seen him on gametracker and on here he gets shit stirred up with other fans...not to say they arent as bad, i just havent seen them enough to know, except bums, hes crazy.

lol...yep a guy who created 100's of ID's to just have "others" support his beliefs for at least 2 years..has my address, pictures of my house. lol, a wee bit creepy if I didn't have my CCL, glad in your professional opinion he is sane...Dougie is about as homer and a selective statition as you can get but at least he isn't into creating his own support groups, he actually I can respect.

I saw that show Miami Monkey again before falling asleep last night...its all about a new bar, in Miami, yet Tool Man isn't aware of it....strange that a bar owner isn't aware of a Bar in miami with a TV show being filmed there. It would be a topic for any bar and especially astute bar owners in Miami...I know exactly why someone wouldn't know about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres no 'mob' out to execute Vice. Hes doing a fine job of that all by himself. BTW - so are you, Beaver :laugh3:

seriously CaptO, this ignore feature is great...it shows Queeves posted but shows nothing of the insightfull, intellectual, intelligent posts that him and tool man create....

Its just strange they seem to continue to say stalking and trolling about others but yet they fill the board with so much great information.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a detroit fan, i like vice...but lets be honest you have seen him on gametracker and on here he gets shit stirred up with other fans...not to say they arent as bad, i just havent seen them enough to know, except bums, hes crazy.

Thats what im saying gvsu....i can count on my hands how many times i went into gamecenter....so i dont know or care what happened to vice.....once vice came in here....i was sposed to just join captains anti vice team.....when i noted vice has done nothing in here to make me hate him....his posts are ac central related....he talks smack...capt has problems with him from cbs....not my problem in here....i can only judge what i see in here......thats how im now vices partner in captains eyes.....but yet capt takes every chance to make a smart ass coment detroit related....then when someone does the same towards him....he cries....hes already jumped off the injun bandwagon on aug 8th on this thread, to jump on the red sox....and then continues to take shots at anything detroit....if you dish it out, you should be able to take it....up until bums entered this thread in mid august, this thread was decent....alot of debates....once he joined capt already admitted he "joined" him to irritate me and vice....and everyone sees bum is a troll....even our real resident royal fan.....do i agree with everything vice says? NO......but he has done nothing bad on this thread in my eyes....so im not just gonna jump on the bandwagon to "go against" vice......thats just my 2 pennies.....all this cyber whining and trolling and BS just are childish....im here to talk smack with al central fans from everything to baseball to college football to the NFL.......thats how we have done this the last 5 years.....minus captain fife and bums....

Who you got in the REAL fight tonight?

I actually hope floyd loses even tho hes from my backyard....hes too cocky....so im taking the upset!!! Canelo!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still go cleeves, I think they play later tonight. I've never been to NW for a football game. Looks cool, i like the hill, who needs more seats when you can have more grass? I've been to Akron before though. Go MAC!

Arent you in kzoo? Thats not far....was heading to wrigleyville tonight, but we decided to go to my wifes cousins to watch the fight....you know....free food n drank...

I like westerns field....i remember when my ex was at western....we went and watched the toledo game....paul dye was a friend. He played DB at toledo. But i liked the way the green in the field was lined dark then light then dark....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally....time seems to fly on here....was trying to waste time til KO....

GO GREEN!!!!

Boy i hope we dont lose to youngstown...would be bad......offense needs to do something.....terry at QB is fine by me......UM struggling......

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told the VBookie I'm taking Canelo. Haven't told em I'm taking the Tigers yet. But I will if they let me. That team they're playing isn't much offensively.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arent you in kzoo? Thats not far....was heading to wrigleyville tonight, but we decided to go to my wifes cousins to watch the fight....you know....free food n drank...

I like westerns field....i remember when my ex was at western....we went and watched the toledo game....paul dye was a friend. He played DB at toledo. But i liked the way the green in the field was lined dark then light then dark....

I'd prolly watch the fight instead too. Westerns pretty down this year. Wildcats should winning handily, I think. Yeah... I like Waldo Stadium a lot. They built a sports facility on the north end zone side a few years ago. Makes it louder and a little more "BIGTIME" looking.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...yep a guy who created 100's of ID's to just have "others" support his beliefs for at least 2 years..has my address, pictures of my house. lol, a wee bit creepy if I didn't have my CCL, glad in your professional opinion he is sane...Dougie is about as homer and a selective statition as you can get but at least he isn't into creating his own support groups, he actually I can respect.

I saw that show Miami Monkey again before falling asleep last night...its all about a new bar, in Miami, yet Tool Man isn't aware of it....strange that a bar owner isn't aware of a Bar in miami with a TV show being filmed there. It would be a topic for any bar and especially astute bar owners in Miami...I know exactly why someone wouldn't know about it.

Someone needs to lay off the conspiracy threads... nobody has your address or pictures of your house... this guys is nuts... seriously... the royals lose and he goes back to talking about me... what the heck is his fascination with this TV show Miami Monkey? What the heck does that have to do with me? I don't watch trash TV so I have no idea what the heck it is or what its about... what the heck does a TV show have to do with my life? Or any "astute" bar owner in Miami? Why is he talking about me on this thread again? This guy is nuts man... I knew he was a troll.. but wow... he is crossing into padded room territory.

A loss tonight... and its curtains for the Royals season... an execution? LOL.. that may be going on tonight in Det... Royals season is about to get the stool kicked out from under it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice, take a day and think about how you're not going to break the one rule we have around here again, please. The next alt you create is your ticket outta here.

royalsfan seems to have multiple personalities using MiamiVice and royalsfan sharing the same computer.

Cleaves, take a day off from this thread cause I'm restricting you. This has gone too far. I got a PM from someone whose tired of the nonsense in this thread so I came here not sure what to expect this time. All I see is your bizarre obsession with bums and CaptO hasn't stopped. I'm going to restrict you for 24 hrs. After that if you keep on, I'm going to make it permanent. You and your pal have ruined this thread.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the rule was he needed to post about baseball, and not you? ("most other posters" might know aka one guy)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice, take a day and think about how you're not going to break the one rule we have around here again, please. The next alt you create is your ticket outta here.

Cleaves, take a day off from this thread cause I'm restricting you. This has gone too far. I got a PM from someone whose tired of the nonsense in this thread so I came here not sure what to expect this time. All I see is your bizarre obsession with bums and CaptO hasn't stopped. I'm going to restrict you for 24 hrs. After that if you keep on, I'm going to make it permanent. You and your pal have ruined this thread.

What the fuck?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck?

Smitty - this is the AL Central Smack Talk thread. NOT the Smack Talk Bums & CaptO thread...

Also - alts are prohibited. Anybody caught using one gets the boot. No questions asked

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever.... you whiny lil bitch. Now go get me kicked off too, so you can talk to yourself about flexing your mod muscles. (You aren't doing yourself any favors. Lil' bitches seldom do.)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got themselves kicked off.

To be clear, CaptO moderates one thread and that's the daily thread. He isn't a global Moderator.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't he do the same for cleeves? Cleeves started this thread, posts on this thread, and Capt whines cuz his injuns blow. Without a doubt he whined to you, privately, to take care of his business for him. Which you did, for some reason. This is me, publicly, saying I don't agree with that. I'd rather just get kicked off this thread than put Capt on ignore. (I wouldnt be surprised if thats what happens) He's a whiny bitch, but he's not a troll, and that is the only thing Id like to use the ignore button for. Whatever goes down, I think you taking cleeves off is weak. I don't give a shit what happens to Vice, he brings a lot of drama everywhere he goes. Anyway,.... enjoy the great back and forth between Bums trolling ass and Capts whiny ass on this thread. That little duo should be a good read. (If only iffy were here to enjoy it). I'm off to watch the Tigers beat on a lousy franchise.