• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A mod deletes & edits posts, merges theads, approves/unapproves images, offers suggestions to & takes suggestions from Admin etc

Bums is allowed to post on this thread - like any other ALC fan. You consider it trolling - most everyone else viewing it considers it 'giving back what the rest of us have been taking from Tigs fans the whole season'. This was NOT a decision made by me

Sorry to interrupt you Beaver Cleaver/Chatty Cathy - feel free to carry on in relative anonymity :laugh3:

Do you actually read the bullshit that nitwit writes? Not just this thread, everywhere. Holy fuck man, I mean C'mon! (Thank you for answering my question though, I appreciate it.). who are the "most everyone else viewing"? Maroons? Hobos? PuertoRicans? Injuns fans?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has thrown more strikes than JV in 2013. That's not that great when only two guys have tossed more pitches. But it seemed worth noting.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crush Davis launched his 50th last night. No 2nd TripleC for Miggy :bawling:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually read the bullshit that nitwit writes? Not just this thread, everywhere. Holy fuck man, I mean C'mon! (Thank you for answering my question though, I appreciate it.).

I actually read the bullshit a LOT of nitwits write... :what:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleves...johnny football beats Bama again.
Saban still has the stink of sparty on him. As a former sparty..he will revert back to his losing ways

I hate Saban, but Doug, he has won HOW MANY national titles? And how many have your string of U-M coaches won?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares... Its like being diappointed that barry bonds didn't hit 74 hr In 2002... What an idiot.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleves...johnny football beats Bama again.
Saban still has the stink of sparty on him. As a former sparty..he will revert back to his losing ways

I hate saban, but i hate johnny football more....man thought sparty had an early KO today.....got up early and cleaned. Sent wife to the store....rolled me up one....sat down......and the game is another 2 hrs...wtf?....guess ill watch UM roll akron.

Well royals.....THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR

That bruce chen guy really dominates detroit....cant believe the bum said that BS.

See capto is sticking up for his b/f again....

Like vice said.....how can you be a mod, if you have people on ignore? How does he know if i post a titty pic?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually read the bullshit that nitwit writes? Not just this thread, everywhere. Holy fuck man, I mean C'mon! (Thank you for answering my question though, I appreciate it.). who are the "most everyone else viewing"? Maroons? Hobos? PuertoRicans? Injuns fans?

He has a man crush on him.....first it was iffy, now him....

And its capto who holds a grudge against vice, even tho his first post towards vice on here was....start a clean slate.....now im an asshat because i wouldnt join his mob to execute vice.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol this clown posted this on other threads....a boston thread for one i seen....already talking patriots football....must be the team he will jump on the bandwagon once the browns lose a few more.

The guy is obsessed with anything tiger related....i could care less about a triple crown....i been saying to rest him......all we care about right now is winning the division.

Magic number is 10

I like how if detroit fails in the WS its such a bad season....i bet if kc or cleveland win a WC, their fans will rejoice....too bad for kc, detroit has ended their season.....by sunday the.....wait til next year......chants will arise.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A mod deletes & edits posts, merges theads, approves/unapproves images, offers suggestions to & takes suggestions from Admin etc

Bums is allowed to post on this thread - like any other ALC fan. You consider it trolling - most everyone else viewing it considers it 'giving back what the rest of us have been taking from Tigs fans the whole season'. This was NOT a decision made by me

Sorry to interrupt you Beaver Cleaver/Chatty Cathy - feel free to carry on in relative anonymity :laugh3:

They gave the right clown the job.....he takes it serious......guy doesnt have a life....both him and bums sound like they live on here and gamecenters.....wonder if they hang out at an internet bar for drinks. Put his application in for internet governor also i heard. Watta lame.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol this clown posted this on other threads....a boston thread for one i seen....already talking patriots football....must be the team he will jump on the bandwagon once the browns lose a few more.

The guy is obsessed with anything tiger related....i could care less about a triple crown....i been saying to rest him......all we care about right now is winning the division.

Magic number is 10

I like how if detroit fails in the WS its such a bad season....i bet if kc or cleveland win a WC, their fans will rejoice....too bad for kc, detroit has ended their season.....by sunday the.....wait til next year......chants will arise.

Stalker. Beaver Cleavers got nothing better to do but follow me around. Talk about getting a life... :laugh3:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Beaver - if you bothered to look (which you obviously didnt) the Daily Thread (where I post most of the time) is an all-teams forum - not Red Sox. Sheesh... :L

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalker. Beaver Cleavers got nothing better to do but follow me around. Talk about getting a life... :laugh3:

Thought i was on ignore??????:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Follow you around? It was on the most recent threads...i clicked on it and seen you posted....not hard to find a post with you or bums on it.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one care, i was hoping to see a second straight triple crown.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a man crush on him.....first it was iffy, now him....

And its capto who holds a grudge against vice, even tho his first post towards vice on here was....start a clean slate.....now im an asshat because i wouldnt join his mob to execute vice.

He's got bad taste in dudes I think. But atleast he'll have to read your post, since I quoted it.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Beaver - if you bothered to look (which you obviously didnt) the Daily Thread (where I post most of the time) is an all-teams forum - not Red Sox. Sheesh... :L

Just seen it said sox are human and brady as trash as the title.....i clicked on to see what was being said about the bosox....since i didnt know if they won or lost last night....figured thats what the sox are human meant....then i seen u posted about miggy.....then about welker....not stalking....if i would of said sumthin to you...or pm'd you....but hows it stalking if i didnt even know u were in there? Keep trying loser....im on ig right?......i never was and i knew it....thats why everyone of your posts were claiming how great the ignore feature was....the more you talked about it, i knew i wasnt.....so lame....but keep policing barney fife.

But keep with the stupid beaver cleaver.....i call you barney fife because you want to be the sheriff of this thread....but youre not even a decent deputy....you call me cleaver because its close to cleaves?:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

How original...bet you had all the great jokes in 2nd grade....

Have you noticed...outside of bums....not too many people in here care for you? Youre a bandwagon fan that cant handle smack talk.....theres a difference between coming onto a smack talk board and talking smack...and going on another teams site just to tell them JV sucks, the royals own the tigers, chen dominates detroit.....and thats why your buddy has been kicked out of the detroit forum....FOR TROLLING!!!! But deputy fife cant see that....hes in looooooooove.........youre too obsessed with what vice did to your precious lil gamecenters.

Now im sure the other one will all of a sudden have me off ignore too.....takes at least 2 of them to argue. Capt cant handle a battle by himself....run and get andy or gomer!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got bad taste in dudes I think. But atleast he'll have to read your post, since I quoted it.

I was never on ignore......he quoted me....you think i would of kept posting to him if i thought i was really on ignore?

The "isnt the ignore feature great" gave it away.

I almost went to see northwestern today smitty....arent they playing WMU....always great going to northwestern.....free parking.....cheap tickets.....great seats.....then hit the sparty bar before i head back south. Hopefully spartys season wont be too bad when they play here in nov. we usually have over half the crowd green.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Cleaves2000

Theres no 'mob' out to execute Vice. Hes doing a fine job of that all by himself. BTW - so are you, Beaver :laugh3:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, i want to execute someone!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a detroit fan, i like vice...but lets be honest you have seen him on gametracker and on here he gets shit stirred up with other fans...not to say they arent as bad, i just havent seen them enough to know, except bums, hes crazy.