• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...its actually sad....that Chen has won more than lost against the "greatest team ever to not win a Title"....

thats how sad it is....not quite as bad as Porcello and the 250 career wins to match like Tom Glavine or something...lol

Won more?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end me - & others on here - are not trolls but fans of opposing ALC teams that you assclowns spend all season bashing. None of us will be rooting for a non-ALC team on this thread - we will just be getting a kick out of posting about another epic fail of the 'great, indominatable, Detoilet Tiggers'. Seriously...you honestly think we would root for you after the way you trash us all year? Somebodys living in Fantasy Land :laugh3:

I love it when people like captain, who claim to be THIS boards moderator.....use names like asshats and assclowns....knowing his old ass wouldnt use thise words towards anyone outside of his cyber world....the guys whole life is based online...

Wah wah vice ruined my gamecenters wah wah......then gonna act tough and call people assclowns.

Just look back at captains posts on here back in may and june....he was talking big time shit when his injuns were in first....

I get along with everyone on here but bums capt and just recently nos.......

And we all know bums and captain fife "teamed up" to argue.....holding each others hands.

Im glad our moderator is an old man who acts 12....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"since I see Cleaves name but no messages, lol, "

Once again, yeah right, im sure youre not reading what i say...:laugh3:

Now i wonder how long before his lil buddy capt fife comes in for the umpteenth time to again tell us how great it is to have people on ignore....lol..

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end me - & others on here - are not trolls but fans of opposing ALC teams that you assclowns spend all season bashing. None of us will be rooting for a non-ALC team on this thread - we will just be getting a kick out of posting about another epic fail of the 'great, indominatable, Detoilet Tiggers'. Seriously...you honestly think we would root for you after the way you trash us all year? Somebodys living in Fantasy Land :laugh3:

And i dont think captain is a troll......I DO BELIEVE BUMS IS A TROLL

captains just a whiney bandwagon fan who gets mad at people if they dont crucify and join his gang against vice.....capt had no problem with me until he wanted me to take his side vs vice over something that happened on another site....grow up chump...im not a follower like you ....

Trolls get banned from boards right? Wasnt bums banned from the tigers boards? Hmmmmmm he popped on the lions board last sunday....hmmmmm.......way to go board moderator......way to keep it fair

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've asked before, but I'll ask again. What exactly does a mod do? (If its piss and moan and be the only person who doesn't think Bums is a trolling nitwit, I think TheHoop made a great choice). Sorry to break up the streak you were on cleeves.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've asked before, but I'll ask again. What exactly does a mod do? (If its piss and moan and be the only person who doesn't think Bums is a trolling nitwit, I think TheHoop made a great choice). Sorry to break up the streak you were on cleeves.

He isn't a mod.. how can the mod for this board have people on ignore? Mods kind of have to be able to moderate what people post.. and that involves reading...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and lllllllettttts get ready to rumble...

Tonight DET v KC....some fun facts

KC is 9-7 against Det this season

KC against Verlander, 3-0, with Verlanders 5 starts, he is 0-3 with a 4.79 era against the royals this season, the other two games, were also losses, just not charged to JV...solidifying the "off year" by Verlander was greatly influenced by the Royals.

Det against Chen, 1-1, Chen's era 5 plus against detroit but strangly under 3 era without Miggy (in case Miggy decides to sit tonight)

The Royals need to take 1 of 3 to win the season series and stay alive in the wild card...2 of 3 to make a move in the wild card and dare I say it, no I will not

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes, everyone opposing the Tigers is a "trolling nitwit", lol, got ya chief

If MiamiMonkey is still around, the mods really don't do much at all...in any area..

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol...thats what happens when you dont show up for 24 hrs.....gotta catch up on all the bs.....didnt u see me and tpauls argument last month....i had like 10-13 posts straight lol.....that guy has paragraph after paragraph....then he was the one to stick up for me when someone made a joke about it...

From 12-2-30 is my time to post....then i have to walk up and get my kids....then my daughter will have my ipad till later tonight pretty much...so i gotta get in where i fit in..

On the mod thing....i have no idea.....he said he was the mod on here....sort of like choosing mike hart to be the mod on a msu/UM thread....

Hes the only person who thinks bum is a great guy and not a troll...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Royals lose this series.. they are finished... there is 16 games left... you can't lose series at this point and think you are going to make a run.... Royals pretty much need to win 11/12 of the last 16 to have a realistic shot at getting in... Its cool though.. going 1-2 vs the Tigers gets you the season series vs the Tigers... so at least you would have that.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco

feel free to stay in the Detroit TIgers thread if you would rather not have any opposition to the notion "the tigers are the greatest ever" belief Queeves and MiamiMonkey possess

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and lllllllettttts get ready to rumble...

Tonight DET v KC....some fun facts

KC is 9-7 against Det this season

KC against Verlander, 3-0, with Verlanders 5 starts, he is 0-3 with a 4.79 era against the royals this season, the other two games, were also losses, just not charged to JV...solidifying the "off year" by Verlander was greatly influenced by the Royals.

Det against Chen, 1-1, Chen's era 5 plus against detroit but strangly under 3 era without Miggy (in case Miggy decides to sit tonight)

The Royals need to take 1 of 3 to win the season series and stay alive in the wild card...2 of 3 to make a move in the wild card and dare I say it, no I will not

Thought chen dominated the tigers

JV 15-5 vs kc

Glad the goal is to win ONE game......guess you already gave up on the WC

oh and miggys playing....already been posted on mlive

Makes tiger fans feel great that a kc fan bases the whole season on just beating detroit in the season series....im sure moose has higher hopes for kc.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry CaptO....but rooting for the White Sox tonight, the Indians got there 1 win for the series. Go White Sox....(hold it, we can still root for other teams other than Det, right???)

and lets go BoSox

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco

feel free to stay in the Detroit TIgers thread if you would rather not have any opposition to the notion "the tigers are the greatest ever" belief Queeves and MiamiMonkey possess

And the lame names keep coming up...

Miamimonkey? Sounds racist

Queeves? Im lost

Almost as bad as beaver cleaver.....but i guess cleaves has some of the same letters...its better when you use something like barney fife for the fake wanna be cop on a thread ONLINE.

Please show ONE post where ONE detroit fan said "the greatest team ever"

If you show me, i will never come back on this thread...

But we all know the bs you make up...

Still waiting for those game pics with the hot chicks and ice and yellow elephants and kc playoff tickets.

On another note.....tiger playoff tickets on sale this weekend

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this seems like a good place for Royals, Indians, White Sox and Twins fans to come to also.

i agree -- which is why i said -- i can't wait for the playoffs to start, because the Royals, Indians, White Sox and Twins won't be playing anymore. so the fans won't have a reason to come to this thread.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree -- which is why i said -- i can't wait for the playoffs to start, because the Royals, Indians, White Sox and Twins won't be playing anymore. so the fans won't have a reason to come to this thread.

lol, now that was pretty funny, will give you that..might be nobody posting in here after the first round of playoffs though..

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been following the O's too much -- what has Valencia been doing? I remember him being a guy who could hit for power, but struggling to consistently hit. I didn't even realize he wasn't on the Twins anymore.

He's killing. Loads of extra base hits in just over 100 ABs. Literally destroying lefties

He did well his rookie year. Average dropped the next year but led in RbI(72 doesn't say much). And got off to terrible start last year, was demoted and later traded to Red Sox

He was cocky but could always crush lefties. Gardy hated him and he was given short leash

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey... I understand the frustration.. but coming from someone that has had to deal with the Twins from the other side... I have to say this... Gardenhire is one of the better managers... and he is working with pretty much nothing as far as starters go... if the twins employed 2 legit MLB starters... they may actually be in the playoff hunt right now... and that says something about how well gardenhire has managed since his offense isn't that loaded either. The last thing the Twins need to do is get rid of Gardenhire... they need to get the guy a starting rotation that doesn't look like the Toledo Mud Hens... Then they would be fine.

Problem is though, you don't see some of the little things as an outsider. He plays favorites for ridiculous players and hates others. Perkins is the only survivor of the gardy dog house

Guy can't think outside the box. So robotic in decisions.