• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, Rayburn tearing it up again...imagine him in LF for Detroit...that would close a hole.

Balt going down,

Red Sox caught the Rays again...wow.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I can't see your posts but I will throw this out on the table, one time and one time only, right now...You can cancel the bet if you want...it would really pain me to sit in those seats thinking that the 2nd wild card was the reason I took your folks money...just post your answer up....so it can be verified if needed later...I will pull you off ignore and go back and look at it, only if for some reason I need to...but you not getting the tickets would probably be your answer...no hard feelings if you want to bail....I really don't believe in the 1st WC, let alone this 2nd WC...I will understand, if the Royals somehow get the 2nd WC, I would still vote to cancel it in a heart beat..its dumb.

Just FYI....since I can't see anything you post anymore.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NL west is the weakest. if not for the dodgers..worst all time.
the dodgers(which I predicted would be in world series in May)
is the only team above AAA.

dodgers will be shown to be weak also in WS when Tigers hand them a good ol fashion butt whipping

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raburn in the Indians hall of fame yet?????

hope you give him a new long long contract. you deserve each other

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to love the pure ignorance that comes out of dabums mouth. It is a shame he has once again ruined this thread with his non-sense.

I'll head back over here once the playoffs begin and the Royals fans will be talking about 'next year is our year' again for the 29th time or whatever it is. If dabums is still on this thread during the playoffs -- I think that will answer the question to who the troll is.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question... If a mod has two people on ignore.. How can he moderate correctly?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll head back over here once the playoffs begin and the Royals fans will be talking about 'next year is our year' again for the 29th time or whatever it is. If dabums is still on this thread during the playoffs -- I think that will answer the question to who the troll is.

Guess youre not a true fan of the game. Baseball lovers watch til the bitter end - rooting for whoever their favorite is of the teams in the playoffs. & yes - people DO choose another team to root for if their own fails to make it. So yes - Bums, Moose, Hockey, Nosfer & me - we'll still be around. & have every right to be....

:stfu:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess youre not a true fan of the game. Baseball lovers watch til the bitter end - rooting for whoever their favorite is of the teams in the playoffs. & yes - people DO choose another team to root for if their own fails to make it. So yes - Bums, Moose, Hockey, Nosfer & me - we'll still be around. & have every right to be....

:stfu:

Lol... Dude is prepping for another bandwagon jump...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raburn in the Indians hall of fame yet?????

hope you give him a new long long contract. you deserve each other

It's ok, you're just mad you still don't have him. He has been nothing but a consistently good player with Cle.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this slaughterfest can continue in Chitown. Wish the Rays would of lost. But that doesn't matter the Tribe needs to handle their business and win.

Tribe vs ChiSox
Royals vs Tigs
Yanks vs Red Sox
Rays vs Twins

Go Twins and Red Sox!!! :happy:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I wasn't really a fan of the guy

Gotta laugh at the big time contributions Danny Valencia is making for the o's

Another guy that our prick manager showed the door.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess you're not...........very smart. I don't care if you want to spend the postseason cheering on the umpires. This is an AL CENTRAL THREAD. If you want to cheer on Oakland or Boston or whoever else -- there are threads set up for those teams and you can head over there.

That is why I said -- you will see who the trolls are once the playoffs start.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't been following the O's too much -- what has Valencia been doing? I remember him being a guy who could hit for power, but struggling to consistently hit. I didn't even realize he wasn't on the Twins anymore.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yes - Bums, Moose, Hockey, Nosfer & me - we'll still be around. & have every right to be....

And don't include Moose, Hockey and Nosfer with you and Bums -- they actually like to talk baseball instead of posting stupidity all day long.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey... I understand the frustration.. but coming from someone that has had to deal with the Twins from the other side... I have to say this... Gardenhire is one of the better managers... and he is working with pretty much nothing as far as starters go... if the twins employed 2 legit MLB starters... they may actually be in the playoff hunt right now... and that says something about how well gardenhire has managed since his offense isn't that loaded either. The last thing the Twins need to do is get rid of Gardenhire... they need to get the guy a starting rotation that doesn't look like the Toledo Mud Hens... Then they would be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians and Royals are in must win situations every game pretty much from here on out... Tigers take this series against the Royals... and its pretty much over for them.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't include Moose, Hockey and Nosfer with you and Bums -- they actually like to talk baseball instead of posting stupidity all day long.

any time this thread wants to talk baseball again, it should be much easier now because of this ignore feature...

stupidity is quite frequent by many posters....we all are discussing something we have zero control over, zero influince in and are just making opinions on possible outcomes that may or may not happen...with quite a few believing they are "experts" at basically trying to be psycics.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy cow, what has got into the guy...he has the look in his eyes like trout did last year...just genuine happy to be here...look....he might be having more fun than anyone in the game right now.