• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't include Moose, Hockey and Nosfer with you and Bums -- they actually like to talk baseball instead of posting stupidity all day long.

I will be here during the playoffs, during the regular season and during the off season...I love baseball and have a few favorite teams....if I am a "fanatic" its about baseball...

I will be here when you all start saying "we will get better and win it next year" like the tigers fans have been saying for 29 years in a row also...lol...I guess the tigers are better for saying the phrase a year longer? (speaking of some stating a stupid comment,lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tool man & Beaver Cleaver both blocked on my end :suds:

Sure we are....thats why you keep referring to us....

Pretty much everyone on here but your lil "team up" buddy know youre a worthless bandwagon jumper....go red sox remember?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the records for games, played OUTSIDE of their division...and who knows, maybe the AL Central isn't last anymore.

I would bet on it, theyre not.......thats why you didnt post 2013 stats.....the argument was about the 2013 season.....and you post useless stats about the last 10 years

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want some perspective, check out the post even in here...

What division was the best since the league expanded to 3 divisions starting in 1994?

Here are the top 10 as far as divisional record in games played outside of the division since then:

1. 2002 AL West
2. 2001 AL West
3. 2008 AL East
4. 2012 AL West
5. 2013 AL East
6. 2010 AL East
7. 1998 AL East
8. 2003 NL East
9. 2011 AL East
10. 1994 AL Central

And here are the bottom 10:

1. 2003 AL Central
2. 2002 AL Central
3. 1994 AL West
4. 2005 NL West
5. 2002 NL Central
6. 2006 NL Central
7. 2009 AL Central
8. 2008 NL West
9. 2000 AL Central
10. 2012 AL Central

the al central "all of a sudden" didn't just jump off the list.

Why did he post all the NL teams if now hes only talking AL divisions.....guy switches his arguments around to suit his rants..

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you continue to troll me, follow me around...too easy to now to prove your the Tool Man...well, its proven, no need to now, JACK, lol....

Your responding to NOTHING, lol:lol::lol::laugh3::laugh3::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

Once again, you came in here in mid august.....

Funny he knows when vice posts....

What a fraud.....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you're not...........very smart. I don't care if you want to spend the postseason cheering on the umpires. This is an AL CENTRAL THREAD. If you want to cheer on Oakland or Boston or whoever else -- there are threads set up for those teams and you can head over there.

That is why I said -- you will see who the trolls are once the playoffs start.

funny, thought it was an NFC Central thread last week...there is also a Detroit Tigers thread if you need to head somewhere also.

this seems like a good place for Royals, Indians, White Sox and Twins fans to come to also.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO CARES? The whole "best division" argument is moot, anyway. It's all about making the postseason, then getting hot at the right time. Everyone talked about the superiority of the AL East the last few years. And how many times has an AL East team made it to the World Series the last 3 seasons? Oh, that's right... ZERO. So their "superior division" argument doesn't mean jack-shit in the end.

The St. Louis Cardinals still have 2006 and 2011 World Series trophies in their display case, even though the NL Central wasn't particularly strong either year. So again... WHO CARES???

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, aint it? :suds:

Funny every post is about how great it is having people on ignore? On a smack talk thread?

WATTA FUCKIN LOSER!!!!!!

But hes the mod on here he claims....like he claimed the injuns were gonna hire him...the guy is too unstable, because vice "ruined" his gamecenter on cbs. Wah wah wah....

Lets see how long it takes until he comes back in to say how great it is to have someone on ignore....

Knowing hes reading our shit!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess youre not a true fan of the game. Baseball lovers watch til the bitter end - rooting for whoever their favorite is of the teams in the playoffs. & yes - people DO choose another team to root for if their own fails to make it. So yes - Bums, Moose, Hockey, Nosfer & me - we'll still be around. & have every right to be....

:stfu:

No only weak injun fans root for "other" teams.

Fans can watch without rooting for a team.....if the yanks and red sox play, im not rooting for either.....maybe root against a team..

True fans have ONE team..

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess youre not a true fan of the game. Baseball lovers watch til the bitter end - rooting for whoever their favorite is of the teams in the playoffs. & yes - people DO choose another team to root for if their own fails to make it. So yes - Bums, Moose, Hockey, Nosfer & me - we'll still be around. & have every right to be....

:stfu:

Please dont put hockey and moose in your lame gang.....they have a mind of their own.....they dont need a "team" to argue on a smack talk thread. Keep kissin ass tho...find it funny....but oh....im on ignore...riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you're not...........very smart. I don't care if you want to spend the postseason cheering on the umpires. This is an AL CENTRAL THREAD. If you want to cheer on Oakland or Boston or whoever else -- there are threads set up for those teams and you can head over there.

He jumped off the injuns bandwagon and onto bostons on august 8th.....on this thread........

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any time this thread wants to talk baseball again, it should be much easier now because of this ignore feature...

stupidity is quite frequent by many posters....we all are discussing something we have zero control over, zero influince in and are just making opinions on possible outcomes that may or may not happen...with quite a few believing they are "experts" at basically trying to be psycics.

Or just making up stats...

Like whos the best fastball hitter since sept 3rd.....

Funny bums and capt keep bringing the ignore up....thats how you know they are lying.....trolls dont ignore....all one has to do is look at this thread before bums got here.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STARTING PITCHERS
Detroit Tigers
Justin Verlander, RHP (12-11, 3.64 ERA)
Lifetime vs. Royals: 15-5, 2.80 ERA.

Kansas City Royals
Bruce Chen, LHP (7-2, 2.79 ERA)
Lifetime vs. Tigers: 6-8, 5.23 ERA.

Are these stats true? This was from mlive.....i thought bruce chen dominates the tigers? Is mlive wrong? I dont like looking up numbers. 6-8 5.23 is hardly dominating.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the end me - & others on here - are not trolls but fans of opposing ALC teams that you assclowns spend all season bashing. None of us will be rooting for a non-ALC team on this thread - we will just be getting a kick out of posting about another epic fail of the 'great, indominatable, Detoilet Tiggers'. Seriously...you honestly think we would root for you after the way you trash us all year? Somebodys living in Fantasy Land :laugh3:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO CARES? The whole "best division" argument is moot, anyway. It's all about making the postseason, then getting hot at the right time. Everyone talked about the superiority of the AL East the last few years. And how many times has an AL East team made it to the World Series the last 3 seasons? Oh, that's right... ZERO. So their "superior division" argument doesn't mean jack-shit in the end.

The St. Louis Cardinals still have 2006 and 2011 World Series trophies in their display case, even though the NL Central wasn't particularly strong either year. So again... WHO CARES???

I actually agree, all of it doesn't matter, except winning the world series...and as of now the Tigers have a 1 in 10 chance to do it this year.

since I see Cleaves name but no messages, lol,

"you and MiamiMonkey have the best team in the baseball, hands down, a team that will go down as one of the greatest teams ever...I got it....you finally wore me down and have convinced me, the Tigers rule and nobody else is worthy. I am sure the stats you chose to use supports it are correct and the ones that don't support it were left out....got ya. You can let it go now...I can't see your messages but I am sure they are insightfull and full of great info"

just use this quote for now on as my response to the great posts you two offer up.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't include Moose, Hockey and Nosfer with you and Bums -- they actually like to talk baseball instead of posting stupidity all day long.

What the fuck are you talking about moron? We both post about baseball. & we both trash the Tigs just like you trash the Tribe & Royals. If you call that posting stupidity - then your a hypocrite for not calling your own similar behavior stupdity. Turnabouts fair play. Oh wait...I forgot...thats not allowed in what is basically a Tigs-only stronghold. Love the Tigers or suffer the consequences

:lol: :10:

PS: Beaver Cleaver ummm I mean Chatty Cathy...is being very vocal today. Must be incredible words of wisom. Shame he's invisible

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...again...with the stats, lol....let me know when you look up what Chen has done against the Tigers...lol.......your just too easy...

Like i said, unless mlive was wrong......