• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like it was...

Woo hoo our favorite troll was removed from the tigers board.....guess he cant follow vice in there......once again capt was there sticking up for the troll and blaming it on vice......IN THE TIGERS FORUM....

Not to mention how many other tiger fans...classy respected ones i must say, were bothered by the troll also.....but all we hear is what happened on cbs on a gametracker......tell cbs....dont bring that shit here.

Wonder if hes still allowed to troll the lions boards? Waiting for capt barney fife to police something.

lol, funny how your boy keeps following me and posting right after me...on multipul threads now....no worries mate...the Lions are not in the AFC West...so if your buddy shows up in AFC West areas...then I may take a peak into the team I rooted for growing up....the Vikings...

Just keep your leash tight in your hand...if I end up in an NFC Central thread...then you didn't keep it tight enough...lol

strange how your lil buddy even posted on a thread I created...it wasn't in the Tigers or the AL Central boards...lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend from back home is like that. When they come here to visit, hes constantly posting on facebook.....no matter what were doing....at a game, fireworks, navy pier, wrigleyville.......hes always gotta post what hes doing......sort of like bums i guess.....posting us what he had to eat....northern lights?

Those are the people that get preyed on here in chicago....."apple picking" pull your phone out at your own risk....they walk by, snatch it and run.....really big on the train....take it and run....they would take one look at bums mullett and see SUCKER written across his forehead:laugh3:

sucker? hilarious coming from the guy who buys all the crap his lil buddy says....i really can't make this good of stuff up...

ebony and ivory, the odd couple, batman and robin.

Sorry that you two are not "advanced" enough to take 3 minutes out at a 5 hour event, with an hour on each side to hang in the parking lot....to post anything on the internet....

Do you guys realize, that it only takes a few minutes? or do both of you have Dial Up on your phones...lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that CLEAVES and TOOL MAN.....CONTINUE to talk about stuff OTHER than the AL CENTRAL....Sorry everyone, I just keep trying to get it back to the AL Central but.....now it seems it is a football thread and a tutorial thread on how to use the internet from your phone....

Again...

The White Sox even are taking care of Detroit (so Detroit loses, then lets talk about something else, lol), as History has repeatedly taught anyone who follows the game....no way was Max going to be a 20 plus game winner and have only 1 loss....he was completely DUE for some balancing out outings and stop getting the top run support in the league...a bit tougher when the offense isn't putting 5 and half runs on the board.

Looks like Darvish it going to take over the Cy Young now. Pretty deserving though, his ball is just plain nasty...don't know if any GM wouldn't pick him as the guy they most don't want to face.

I didn't realize that the Tigers excluding the 16 runs in one game, have only scored 14 runs in September.....(yes its a fact, yes I read it, yes you can look it up, yes...if you want to call it cherry picking you can, yes it doesn't change that it is a fact, lol)

Got to give props to the Indians...4 runs on 5 hits, they just got the Royals with 10 hits and 3 runs....just too many LOB's......but still a few games to go.....2 out 3 can still happen.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that CLEAVES and TOOL MAN.....CONTINUE to talk about stuff OTHER than the AL CENTRAL....Sorry everyone, I just keep trying to get it back to the AL Central but.....now it seems it is a football thread and a tutorial thread on how to use the internet from your phone....

Still got almost 8 weeks of baseball to go. Anything can happen by the end of the month :suds:

Good game tonight Bums. We got lucky

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougy where was the Scherzer HEART????? Failed to get win 20 again.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy batman, there is a way to "ignore" people and their moronic posts....have Cleaves and the Tool Man on it....

I have to try this out. Dougie actually makes sense compared to Al Kay Cleaves and the Tool Man. Now this could be fun.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos, could you post that link again to the pic'em...I forgot to save it...thanks.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like the mlb is doing what the NHL is doing..
sticking to a detriot team.
how could they throw miggy out of the game?

ooo yea got to slow down a detriot team..taking notes how the NHL does it to the red wings

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleaves...that bum denard..made it to the NFL. he is ready to explode on the field for the jags...

speaking of NFL. Stanton still carrying the clip board on the side lines??

llooks like spartys new QB wont even be a clip board carry for NFL. more like Maxwell will be carrying towels...Steelers new towel boy in 2014

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still got almost 8 weeks of baseball to go. Anything can happen by the end of the month :suds:

Good game tonight Bums. We got lucky

There is 3 weeks left...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lead is 4.5.

typical Leyland team. this team should have taken over the AL in most wins after boston series. then crush that AAA team in KC.

We got to get rid of Leyland. this team is to good to even let Indians get closer than 8 games

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leyland had early dinner plans. Wanted pizza, but they wouldn't deliver.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lack of not playing the twins more....
and Indians. we kill the Indians. wish we had a few more games against them...they are trying to sneak in the back way..aint going to happen

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Viking fan would know lack of HEART

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty play in lions Viking game.

Viking OL hit Suhs helmet with his knees...on the TD interception. penalty was called on Lions....what a flopper. no TD. wheres the out rage over that play :whistle:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers are on a 9-game road trip near the end of the season, and the wear is showing. After 16 runs at KC, the offense has produced 3, 2, and 1 runs. Horrible at-bats, where they look like they are just going through the motions.

We have a 10-game home stand coming up, when I think the team can lock things up. But that will be a whole lot easier if we can get these next two wins in Chicago.