• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers coming to chicago....then its home after this last long road trip of the year....15 is the magic number....royals are the only team left that has a winning record on the schedule.

Im posting from the cell.....even tho theres no game im there.....wanna see my ticket stub? I got 4 hot chicks with me. They are dumping cold water on their white t-shirts.....boy this life is great.....oh and we are getting giordannos delivered to the stadium, cuz were ballers....were in section 103. Even tho were drinking and having a blast, imma take TO to post on here. I gotta seem cool. Im holding up a sign.....it reads......BUMS IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!

the truth always wins in the end...but feel free to dream what you want...and I even said...it was Northern Lights...we had it delivered to the house...after the game..lol...wasn't 4...it was 2....lol...you can't even quote things correctly, that reading problem is more prevelent than I thought...hey is was actually over 100 degrees too for I think the first time this year....but hey, you probably have more factual information on what I am doing than me....such is life as a Tigers tool..

South Beach Police is a tool and Cleaves so just wants to keep defending a fellow tigers fan...its actually quite sweet and I love the loyality as misguided as it is.

I am just glad that even Hammer sees the truth now....Good Luck and God Bless ya...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't tip well enough to get your food faster than 2 hrs... Keep posting while you eat to... Might as well... You posted at the game you were enjoying so much!

lol, yep, your so correct again....

How many times do I keep ASKING to talk about the AL Central...but yet everyone wants to keep being tools...

The Royals won a series against the Tigers AGAIN.....Chen was BETTER than Fister....The Royals bullpen was BETTER than Verlander....wow sorta looks like the team against team comparison I made..

Chen > Fister
KC Bullpen offsets the 1 better SP that the Tigers have
Hosmer > Fielder
Perez > Avila/Pena
SS =
OF =
Moose < Miggy
2b = with the way Emilo is playing
Holland > whoever
KC Bullpen > DET Bullpen
KC SPS < DET SPS

again Det is a Miggy and a SP better than KC and since all the real playoff teams added players via waivers...the Tigers might have a chance again next year...they will get a playoff participation trophy again this year.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't know why all the other playoff bound teams made waiver wire moves to improve their teams and give their teams a better chance at the title.

and how did the White Sox go from almost winning the division to last in 1 year?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the truth always wins in the end...but feel free to dream what you want...and I even said...it was Northern Lights...we had it delivered to the house...after the game..lol...wasn't 4...it was 2....lol...you can't even quote things correctly, that reading problem is more prevelent than I thought...hey is was actually over 100 degrees too for I think the first time this year....but hey, you probably have more factual information on what I am doing than me....such is life as a Tigers tool..

South Beach Police is a tool and Cleaves so just wants to keep defending a fellow tigers fan...its actually quite sweet and I love the loyality as misguided as it is.

I am just glad that even Hammer sees the truth now....Good Luck and God Bless ya...

Who said anything about you? I was saying what i was doing today. Now im up in the broadcast booth chillin with the hawk.....

Im not defending anyone.....with you gone....we had 2 pages of baseball talk about the twins pitching staff....you return.....and guess what?

Northern lights? Delivered to the house? Lol? Why was that funny? I dont even know what a northern lights is....is that like the one good pizza place KC has? But i guess you like to lol at yourself.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is starting to go beyond smack talk apparently...

You think?

You got a royals fan that thinks kc's SS is equal to detroits.......bonaficio better than infante....whats omars average? Hosmer better than fielder? But wants to keep comparing everything, BUT the OVERALL record.

Have fun missing the playoffs AGAIN.....with that all star lineup.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to BOTH MNF games tonight. Might swing by the Cell to say hi to you and hawk, if there's time. Let Ramirez know Im counting on atleast two errors out of him tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the "tigers should of did something at the waiver deadline"....

Hell they got iggy and veras the first go around.....what did kc add to their team? A platoon RF?

Detroit is the busiest team come trade deadline for the last 4-5 yrs......royals should of been sellers.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think?

You got a royals fan that thinks kc's SS is equal to detroits.......bonaficio better than infante....whats omars average? Hosmer better than fielder? But wants to keep comparing everything, BUT the OVERALL record.

Have fun missing the playoffs AGAIN.....with that all star lineup.

Haha, I am well aware of the shenanigans in this thread... Bums is crossing over from being an everyday troll to a nuisance ( successful troll?) that everyone seems compelled to respond to. I am not going to bother to post some long post in response to what is ultimately a (apparenty successful) troll.

Ps. hey, the Royals aren't dead quite yet...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the "tigers should of did something at the waiver deadline"....

Hell they got iggy and veras the first go around.....what did kc add to their team? A platoon RF?

Detroit is the busiest team come trade deadline for the last 4-5 yrs......royals should of been sellers.

Uhhhhhhh..... Dude....... Carlos Pena!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to BOTH MNF games tonight. Might swing by the Cell to say hi to you and hawk, if there's time. Let Ramirez know Im counting on atleast two errors out of him tonight.

No problem.....maybe swing by wrigley too.....maybe catch a bears practice....hang out with the cheerleaders.....its hot here today.....maybe they will pour ice down their shirts.....i wonder if bums still says " boobies"

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I am well aware of the shenanigans in this thread... Bums is crossing over from being an everyday troll to a nuisance ( successful troll?) that everyone seems compelled to respond to. I am not going to bother to post some long post in response to what is ultimately a (apparenty successful) troll.

Ps. hey, the Royals aren't dead quite yet...

And you know i like you moose...classy royal fan......i try n stay away, but it kills me to see this thread go up in shit.....i started here after 4-5 good years on cbs......but some of this crap.......well you know....

When people back trolls, they become successful.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem.....maybe swing by wrigley too.....maybe catch a bears practice....hang out with the cheerleaders.....its hot here today.....maybe they will pour ice down their shirts.....i wonder if bums still says " boobies"

That's a good idea. Ill Glog(Ill never visit GameCenter again tbh, haven't in a very long time) during the whole thing.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey moose chiefs looked good.....even tho it was jax.....glad you guys didnt let that chump dennard do anything.....hes no NFL player.....everyones fast in the NFL......so glad detroit didnt waste a 5th on him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey moose chiefs looked good.....even tho it was jax.....glad you guys didnt let that chump dennard do anything.....hes no NFL player.....everyones fast in the NFL......so glad detroit didnt waste a 5th on him.

Taking care of business is the way I see it, but man, those Jags gave me flashbacks of the 2012 chiefs so I turned it off out of sheer anger from watching awful 1 sided football.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jax looked gross... I mean... Really epically bad.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good idea. Ill Glog(Ill never visit GameCenter again tbh, haven't in a very long time) during the whole thing.

Im sorry....ive got an iphone and ipad.....but if im at a game.....THERE IS NO WAY i log on to here and go on a thread and post......did you see how dead the lions board was yesterday....all the main guys were at the game.....and not one posted.....there is too much crap going on to post on an internet thread at a live ball game....especially with drinks and women.....and brag how your at a game....going so far as to say what section, ticket stubs, hot women lol lol....if you have an iphone....all you had to do was take a pic and post....WITH the hot women and party deck and whatever else......very easy.....when i was at the sox game i got good pics on my phone....if i did post while at a game....would of took 2 seconds to post......jess sayin.....im call bull((coughcough))))shit