• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... I have been to a handful of games this year.. and not once did I post to this site or cbs from my phone... Actually.. I have never done it from a stadium period..

Ive posted from the Jake...this year actually. Red Sox game

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"man... What a great game... I think i am going to log onto the internet and tell guys on the internet about how great it is instead of enjoying it"

Lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trade a series loss in KC for a Lions victory any day... I have seen a parade from every other team I root for other than the Lions.. I would cry like a little girl if they won the superbowl...

I'm right there with ya for the vikes.

Frustrating game today. Lions played great but stupid at times. Vikes were bad and stupid. Two straight killer penalties. Couldn't stop Reggie or the division 2 back. Burleson clutch grabs.

Ponder was ponder.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now, back home....ordered delivery, but not in support of the Tigers finacials...lol.....incredible 4 games...3-1....haven't done that since I was 20.....really didn't watch a ton today...too good of company and drinking...celebrating 1's birthday....

So Royals WIN the series....are now 9-7???? on the Tigers this year....the Tigers don't want any part of the Royals...and it showed...

like I said

Chen > Fister.....lol
Royals pen > Tigers Pen
Hosmer > Fielder

and so on....

Let this lineup play together for an entire season....Tigers window is closing...nice run though...should have made moves...like LAD, Pitt, BAL did during waiver time...guess they didn't want to go for it this year....but hey, tigers will go for it next year...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... I have been to a handful of games this year.. and not once did I post to this site or cbs from my phone... Actually.. I have never done it from a stadium period.. If you are with a group of people at the game.. who logs onto this site while at the stadium to post? LOL.. don't be jealous bro.. he isn't there... Moose.. If you want to actually go to a game and your ever in Miami... let me know.. i am always up for a trip to the park.

Tigers lose a series... but keep a 5.5 game lead... that is why its good to have a good lead going into the final weeks... Magic number is 15...

You haven't missed posting during games in what 3 seasons...right, it must be from the stadium....lol

by the way....update to an Iphone at min...its really pretty easy to post at the game...hardly took me 2 min...lol....

go to Royals.com/fanphotos....we have some at the gate...and a ton from the Budwieser Deck...the girl couldn't stop laughing and just kept taking them...the girls were putting ice down their shirts and we were calling them mickey mouse's...you might not understand why, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right there with ya for the vikes.

Frustrating game today. Lions played great but stupid at times. Vikes were bad and stupid. Two straight killer penalties. Couldn't stop Reggie or the division 2 back. Burleson clutch grabs.

Ponder was ponder.

Lions always play stupid... I can't wait til they have a coach that can get them to not get 15 yd penalties left and right.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You must be the guy in the group nobody talks to

better than being the guy, in a bar that nobody will talk to, lol...

I see your taking a series loss to the Royals well...lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious....for some reason there is no "link" to the DETROIT TIGERS team....for me....too funny....and it can't get any better than that...lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious....for some reason there is no "link" to the DETROIT TIGERS team....for me....too funny....and it can't get any better than that...lol

Its because you are banned from that forum... I guess they frown on trolling here after all.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its because you are banned from that forum... I guess they frown on trolling here after all.

Thought you had me on ignore...thought you weren't following me...lol....your too funny...sad...but entertaining..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over yourself... Nobody follows you... I was on this thread first...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over yourself... Nobody follows you... I was on this thread first...

and I was on BOTH sites first, including this one...lol...damn 49ers...Packers should have won that...where is the food?

keep following me around tool.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys... I am posting from the moon right now... Its a great view.. Wanted to share how great of a time I am having from the moon... I have lots of friends with me and its one of their birthdays... But i am on my phone posting here... We are drinking and having a great time on the moon... But I am posting here....Just was thinking about all of you and wanted to share where I am at right now. LOL:lol:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i am out with friends at a baseball game... The first thing i do when a moment presents itself is log on to a sports site and tell everyone on the internet that i am posting from the game:laugh3:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i am out with friends at a baseball game... The first thing i do when a moment presents itself is log on to a sports site and tell everyone on the internet that i am posting from the game:laugh3:

coming from a guy who posts during every MLB night all summer long, I can see why that would all make sense for you....lol...you would actually bug me...if I was actually making stuff up...like I said...your just too entertaining....maybe you will get lucky (because seeing the girls would be lucky for you, lol) and I will post pics from todays game...or Sat...or Fri...or Thursdays...lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... If he posts pics that are from someone else here I am going to crack up... When i am with tons of hot girls... And guys celebrating there birthday... The first thing i do when a moment presents itself is post on a sports site :laugh3:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got people falling asleep left and right...who takes 1 hr and 45 min to deliver food...I guess Northern Lights...lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... If he posts pics that are from someone else here I am going to crack up... When i am with tons of hot girls... And guys celebrating there birthday... The first thing i do when a moment presents itself is post on a sports site :laugh3:

lol...as you wait to respond to any post...everyday and every night...lol...wow, really you are incredible and a dedicated little troll....."i put him on ignore"....lol...but still respond...."I don't follow him around"...yet continue to see you post within MINUTES of any post I do, lol.....

Go out and get some sun, for cripes sake, your aledgedly in miami for cryin out loud...they actually have beaches there too if you didn't know.....or is it only 15 min a day in the yard?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have went to Little Caesars and got a $5 hot and ready...