• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...as you wait to respond to any post...everyday and every night...lol...wow, really you are incredible and a dedicated little troll....."i put him on ignore"....lol...but still respond...."I don't follow him around"...yet continue to see you post within MINUTES of any post I do, lol.....

Go out and get some sun, for cripes sake, your aledgedly in miami for cryin out loud...they actually have beaches there too if you didn't know.....or is it only 15 min a day in the yard?

Lol... As he waits to respond to all mine.. LoL!

You of all people should know you can post from your phone... I am at the beach, in Ibeaza Spain... On a boat... With lots of women.. Posting away! :lol:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have jobs...we can afford delivery...thanks though.

Apparently you don't tip well enough to get your food faster than 2 hrs... Keep posting while you eat to... Might as well... You posted at the game you were enjoying so much!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry... looking at his posts is a bad habit i must break... He isn't worth my time... and I really do want to let others see how much of a liar here is on their own... I am going to stay on the Tigers forum for a few days until he dips out.. he cant go there anymore.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians lose !!

Lions beat the Vikings!!...even though they tried to give that game away in the first half..

did I mention the Indians lost?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you do any thing with this Vmoney?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nosfer....we held AP under 100.
under 20 yards after his first carry of the day (rushing).

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how dabums and capt0 are playing the victims and making it out as if Vice is the only one "trolling".

dabums and captO show up to the tigers game blogs on CBS more than most tiger fans do, so stop playing the victim, when you do the exact same thing you are saying vice does.

no one is innoncent between the three of you, so quit pointing fingers and arguing like children and lets get back to talking baseball.

I agree....i got yelled at for not "going against" vice.....for something he did on cbs to people....i asked to show me what he did on here...

Notice this thread went to hell when one person started coming in here...

Vice was here LONG before bums

Bums first post on here showed he was searching for vice

Bums has trolled the tigers board on here

Bums trolled the lions board on here already yesterday

Anything detroit, bums trolls

But i could care less....wont be in here much anymore....this thread went to shit....now capt is a mod? Lmaoooo....not that i even know what that means....but hell capt isnt gonna be on any tiger fans side for anything...anyone that doesnt see bums is a troll, is not giving anyone a fair shake. Capt you talked so much smack earlier in the season....shot out crap that was wrong or didnt make no sense....but you make it seem like youre such a great guy and vice is so bad.....everytime i ask you what vice did so bad, you bring up cbs....THIS IS SPORTSHOOPLA.......but i guess they are even fooled by bums BS....guess they enjoy trolls

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i only live 10 minutes from comerica and i can guarantee if i went to a game and it was a blowout -- the LAST THING i would be doing is leave early to rush home and get on the cbs game blog. it makes even less sense when the team that is blowing out your ace is the Tigers, as they are the fans you get in all the arguments with.

so you can continue with the name calling and telling vice he is a liar, but it doesn't hold much water, when you make up a story like you did last night. no one believes you went to the game, left early and then came home and jumped on your computer so you could follow the end of a game that was 15-1 in the 5th inning.

Haha, he prolly hasnt went to ONE game this year....too busy on the internet following and trolling.....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He supported iffy when HD started a thread aboot booting him.... That raised some concerns.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't have to be told. This thread is a central smack talk thread. It goe without saying that's what we want to discuss

I try to stay out of these stupid arguments but its getting annoying having to weed through 10-20 pages of junk everyday.

Vice has his moments of being annoying and stirring things up but he's been fine lately talking ball. You are the one creating these recent firestorms. Just end it and lets talk ball

THANK GOD A NON TIGER FAN FINALLY SPOKE UP!!!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not playing victim. Im playing 'cop'. Vice started all the shit by going to other teams glogs & stirring the shit. Saying vicious & untrue stuff about people he doesnt know & never will. So....turnarounds fair play. 'You' go after us? 'We' go back after you... Alls fair, pal

So since started on team glogs....the shit gets brought here? Go back to cbs with your internet turf war....playing cop? You need a life capt.....you really do.....,are you going to run for "mayor" next? President in the future? Whatta frickin lame

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nosfer....we held AP under 100.
under 20 yards after his first carry of the day (rushing).

Yeah, the Lions did a great job on him after that first big run, great win by the Lions...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a kid in front of me with Packers hat and Favre Vikings jersey yesterday. You really have to question the parenting skills of some people these days.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He supported iffy when HD started a thread aboot booting him.... That raised some concerns.

Yeah i know smitty...hammer posted on the lions board asking about iffy......the only one who said iffy was a great guy, was captain....

Im sure he will say "iffy never did anything to me"........well thats how i feel about vice....iffy sent me private messages 2-3 times a day for 4-5 days straight...even after i asked him to stop nicely....

Did you notice vice and others talking "baseball" for 2 whole pages...

Then someone got home from "the game", "with hot chicks".......and we had 2 pages of BS pile up.....but the mod doesnt see this.....guess hes too busy following the red sox.

So capt? Bums going on the lions board to tell lions fans how sorry the lions are.....is that considered trolling? Or do you only look down on vice? Your a mod right? The po-po's? Govenor? Treasurer? Crossing guard? Babysitter? All i ask is to keep it fair. Seems like with your past with vice, you cant keep it fair.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how bout dem lions.

AP one big run, and nothing else.......minny wont do anything until ponder gets replaced. I hope minny never loses faith in ponder. Its only one game, but reggie looks good on that ford field turf...the lions could of easily won by more....they have to be more disciplined. I dont think AP gets 2K this year....teams will stack the box and make ponder beat them.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers coming to chicago....then its home after this last long road trip of the year....15 is the magic number....royals are the only team left that has a winning record on the schedule.

Im posting from the cell.....even tho theres no game im there.....wanna see my ticket stub? I got 4 hot chicks with me. They are dumping cold water on their white t-shirts.....boy this life is great.....oh and we are getting giordannos delivered to the stadium, cuz were ballers....were in section 103. Even tho were drinking and having a blast, imma take TO to post on here. I gotta seem cool. Im holding up a sign.....it reads......BUMS IS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i know smitty...hammer posted on the lions board asking about iffy......the only one who said iffy was a great guy, was captain....

Im sure he will say "iffy never did anything to me"........well thats how i feel about vice....iffy sent me private messages 2-3 times a day for 4-5 days straight...even after i asked him to stop nicely....

Did you notice vice and others talking "baseball" for 2 whole pages...

Then someone got home from "the game", "with hot chicks".......and we had 2 pages of BS pile up.....but the mod doesnt see this.....guess hes too busy following the red sox.

So capt? Bums going on the lions board to tell lions fans how sorry the lions are.....is that considered trolling? Or do you only look down on vice? Your a mod right? The po-po's? Govenor? Treasurer? Crossing guard? Babysitter? All i ask is to keep it fair. Seems like with your past with vice, you cant keep it fair.
Ohhh iffy informed me long ago that he could muster troops, I forget how he put it, to ruin the days of the head in the sand boys. (I'm not sure if that just meant muzz and I, or if you, burf, laker, and others were in that mix) that was his game. I never saw troops, but I did find it strange that anyone would want that fucker to get to keep ruining threads. The Vikes rookie DB did a nice job on CJ yesterday. I missed the Tigers game altogether, but I saw Stinktown lost, so it doesn't really matter. Now it's time to face the Little League World Series runner up with their manager that already quit but didn't bother to tell anyone.