• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody ever answered my question on that erik johnson kid from the white sox... I saw his minor league numbers.. Who is he... Never heard of him until last weeks start.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking care of business is the way I see it, but man, those Jags gave me flashbacks of the 2012 chiefs so I turned it off out of sheer anger from watching awful 1 sided football.

If anyone challenges detroits 0-16 its them.....but they will find a way to win a game or 2.....special teams or sumthin....

Reggie bush looked great!!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry....ive got an iphone and ipad.....but if im at a game.....THERE IS NO WAY i log on to here and go on a thread and post......did you see how dead the lions board was yesterday....all the main guys were at the game.....and not one posted.....there is too much crap going on to post on an internet thread at a live ball game....especially with drinks and women.....and brag how your at a game....going so far as to say what section, ticket stubs, hot women lol lol....if you have an iphone....all you had to do was take a pic and post....WITH the hot women and party deck and whatever else......very easy.....when i was at the sox game i got good pics on my phone....if i did post while at a game....would of took 2 seconds to post......jess sayin.....im call bull((coughcough))))shit

I even took the tie to video some of the last game i was at... If i would have logged on here and posted my wife would have taken my phone away... The last thing i do when with a large group at a game is sit on the internet on my phone.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know when was the last time a frikin NFL team scored 2 points in a GAME? Jesus was Jacksonville bad.

Wasnt it crazy with the safeties?

There were like 3 i think right at the beginning.....at one time fox bottom line had pitt having 4 points....it was a mistake but for a minute i thought they had 2 safeties.

If pitt wouldnt had scored late, they would of had 2 points also.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt it crazy with the safeties?

There were like 3 i think right at the beginning.....at one time fox bottom line had pitt having 4 points....it was a mistake but for a minute i thought they had 2 safeties.

If pitt wouldnt had scored late, they would of had 2 points also.

Odd stat... First week though.. Lots of kinks to work out for lots of teams... Most of the games were sloppy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry....ive got an iphone and ipad.....but if im at a game.....THERE IS NO WAY i log on to here and go on a thread and post......did you see how dead the lions board was yesterday....all the main guys were at the game.....and not one posted.....there is too much crap going on to post on an internet thread at a live ball game....especially with drinks and women.....and brag how your at a game....going so far as to say what section, ticket stubs, hot women lol lol....if you have an iphone....all you had to do was take a pic and post....WITH the hot women and party deck and whatever else......very easy.....when i was at the sox game i got good pics on my phone....if i did post while at a game....would of took 2 seconds to post......jess sayin.....im call bull((coughcough))))shit

The main guys were reading the posts from time to time. (Unless you weren't talking about me, TPaul or hevo). Just didnt post. The stupid effing reviews were long, but not that long. I posted while at the Tigs/Royals doubleheader a couple weeks ago. On the Tigers board and the Smack thread. But that was one longgggg boring day of baseball. I've actually never posted on SportsHoopla from a laptop, Mac or PC. I only waste time on my IPhone. Like right now, when I could be getting paid to do work, but instead I'm exercising my thumbs.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even took the tie to video some of the last game i was at... If i would have logged on here and posted my wife would have taken my phone away... The last thing i do when with a large group at a game is sit on the internet on my phone.

My friend from back home is like that. When they come here to visit, hes constantly posting on facebook.....no matter what were doing....at a game, fireworks, navy pier, wrigleyville.......hes always gotta post what hes doing......sort of like bums i guess.....posting us what he had to eat....northern lights?

Those are the people that get preyed on here in chicago....."apple picking" pull your phone out at your own risk....they walk by, snatch it and run.....really big on the train....take it and run....they would take one look at bums mullett and see SUCKER written across his forehead:laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main guys were reading the posts from time to time. (Unless you weren't talking about me, TPaul or hevo). Just didnt post. The stupid effing reviews were long, but not that long. I posted while at the Tigs/Royals doubleheader a couple weeks ago. On the Tigers board and the Smack thread. But that was one longgggg boring day of baseball. I've actually never posted on SportsHoopla from a laptop, Mac or PC. I only waste time on my IPhone. Like right now, when I could be getting paid to do work, but instead I'm exercising my thumbs.

Yeah the posts on the first half yesterday werent nice.....sloppy and no discipline.....bet tpaul would of been fighting with everyone justifying that crappy play. It falls on the coach to me.....the players reflect the coach.....dirty coaches have dirty players....still like your avatar tho! I wish schwartz would get a brain and be a good coach

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a baseball thread not football. :happy:

Indians easiest schedule in baseball the last 20 games, if we don't get the last WC I will be very disappointed!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the posts on the first half yesterday werent nice.....sloppy and no discipline.....bet tpaul would of been fighting with everyone justifying that crappy play. It falls on the coach to me.....the players reflect the coach.....dirty coaches have dirty players....still like your avatar tho! I wish schwartz would get a brain and be a good coach

Hahahaha..... Nah,......he laughed, just like I did. Hahahaha, and then we went back to making fun of Schefflers hair. Glad I was with him for Hansons retirement speech. He loves Jay as much as I do. That was cool for me as a fan. (I was at Comerica the day #11 got retired, but Sparky had already passed away) You two would actually agree with each other a lot more than you think. Especially if you talked about our coaching. Or better yet, just the head coach. I'm not on the same page as you guys on that one. I love the way our defense plays. Goodel probably agrees with you guys though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Indians easiest schedule in baseball the last 20 games, if we don't get the last WC I will be very disappointed!

Better prepare yourself. That shouldnt be a problem, disappointment and Indians fan go together like Lowered expectations and Browns fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha..... Nah,......he laughed, just like I did. Hahahaha, and then we went back to making fun of Schefflers hair. Glad I was with him for Hansons retirement speech. He loves Jay as much as I do. That was cool for me as a fan. (I was at Comerica the day #11 got retired, but Sparky had already passed away) You two would actually agree with each other a lot more than you think. Especially if you talked about our coaching. Or better yet, just the head coach. I'm not on the same page as you guys on that one. I love the way our defense plays. Goodel probably agrees with you guys though.

I really have no problem with TP. ive told him that many times.....he just gets so mad so quick and starts calling people names and shit. He doesnt understand the whole opinion thing.

Sounds like u guys had a great time....almost bought swarms tickets when he had to sell them...maybe next year i go...hate living all the way in chicago....gonna try n make it back for sparty purdue since ill be back for a wedding reception.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats up shane!!

Giving up on the browns already?

True...both the tigers and injuns have easy schedule down the stretch.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have no problem with TP. ive told him that many times.....he just gets so mad so quick and starts calling people names and shit. He doesnt understand the whole opinion thing.

Sounds like u guys had a great time....almost bought swarms tickets when he had to sell them...maybe next year i go...hate living all the way in chicago....gonna try n make it back for sparty purdue since ill be back for a wedding reception.

You should definitely do it next year cleeves. It's a great time.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should definitely do it next year cleeves. It's a great time.

Sounds like it was...

Woo hoo our favorite troll was removed from the tigers board.....guess he cant follow vice in there......once again capt was there sticking up for the troll and blaming it on vice......IN THE TIGERS FORUM....

Not to mention how many other tiger fans...classy respected ones i must say, were bothered by the troll also.....but all we hear is what happened on cbs on a gametracker......tell cbs....dont bring that shit here.

Wonder if hes still allowed to troll the lions boards? Waiting for capt barney fife to police something.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt? Do you sit at your cpu wearing a police badge that says MOD on it?

Because you dont seem like a moderator. Thought they were neutral. But you have some kind of man crush on bums and iffy, and a man hate towards vice.....for shit that happened elsewhere. Dont seem fair.

Besides youre prolly too busy playing police on the red sox yankee board.

<<<<<whistling the andy griffin tune as i exit........get em capt fife!!!!!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt? Do you sit at your cpu wearing a police badge that says MOD on it?

Because you dont seem like a moderator. Thought they were neutral. But you have some kind of man crush on bums and iffy, and a man hate towards vice.....for shit that happened elsewhere. Dont seem fair.

Besides youre prolly too busy playing police on the red sox yankee board.

<<<<<whistling the andy griffin tune as i exit........get em capt fife!!!!!

LOL Cleaves. Youre as obsessed with me as Vice is with Bums... :laugh3:

Nice game tonight BTW. Scherzer implodes & Miggy explodes. Priceless