• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capto... If you enjoy seeing bums come here and talk about my wife, what I do for a living, and how fast I ran the 800m enjoy.. I am probably leaving this site if you are an admin... its not worth my time posting here.. you are the biggest baby of them all.. jumping bandwagons... crying about being called out for stuff you said... LOL.. seriously.. who makes people admins around here.. would love to show them some of your posts.

This coming from a guy who BRAGGED he was having sex with my wife for the last year....BRAGGED about owning a BAR....BRAGGED about his HOT BRAZILIAN WIFE...(keeping it ALL running smoothly while being on CBS and Sportshoopla...24/7)...BRAGGED about being ALL STATE in two different sports (with a time in the 800 that 8 kids in just my High School ran it in)....BRAGGED about Porcello going to win 250 games....BRAGGED about the Tigers being the best team in baseball and one of the best teams "WE" have ever seen....lol

its even more funny when you start listing all the stuff you have BRAGGED about...I understand mental illness is a disease that aflicts 20 percent of the population and am very sorry for your condition...but please take the imaginary worlds to facebook or myspace or even just the Detroit TIgers thread or Lions thread...hey, your now a season ticket holder for the Marlins AND the Heat....take it to either of their forums....I PROMISE YOU...I won't be in EITHER of those, lol.

Like I keep saying, please, don't take this personal...remember baseball is JUST a game, this is just for fun....no need to find a bridge or anything...if it comes to that...I swear I will stop...If you go over the edge because of me...that is NOT my intent AT ALL.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont go to the Tigers forum Vice, never did & have no desire to. Never went to the Tigers glogs either - unless we were playing them

Unfortunately what happened on cBS followed you over here. People dont forget being treated the way you treated them

Tell you what...you quit trashing Bums, me, whoever else...& the shit here will stop (long as you dont continue to trash us in here as well). Good-natured digs are fine, but the vicious shit needs to stop

Nobodys going to ban you OR Bums

Don't worry CaptO....I can tell you EXACTLY where he posted in the Royals Board.....lol....and EXACTLY what he said....and EXACTLY that HE WAS TROLLING>...lol..

So does this mean he gets BANNED? lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading out to the K.....can't miss this game....SAT or SUN....going to 4 in ROW....after the walk off last night...who wouldn't...Later.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry CaptO....I can tell you EXACTLY where he posted in the Royals Board.....lol....and EXACTLY what he said....and EXACTLY that HE WAS TROLLING>...lol..

So does this mean he gets BANNED? lol

On these boards Bums? Just keep those stockpiled for future reference. Nobody getting banned now

You got Hammers PM?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading out to the K.....can't miss this game....SAT or SUN....going to 4 in ROW....after the walk off last night...who wouldn't...Later.

Have a blast! Wish like hell we were down at the Jake, but it is what it is...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On these boards Bums? Just keep those stockpiled for future reference. Nobody getting banned now

You got Hammers PM?

LOL.. I posted once... in may.. and it was nothing that could even remotely be viewed as bad... I would enjoy him showing it to all.. not worried about it. He was on the Tigers forum last night... Keep him off the Tigers forum.. he can have this thread... just keep him away from me. Does anyone else not find it bizarre that he cares so much about me? I mean seriously.. is it normal for a grown ass man to talk about another poster's life as much as he does? If I make up every detail of my life I post here.. .who cares? That is the question of the day... WHY DOES HE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME? I mean really.. dude knows more about me than many relatives of mine...

Tigers 5 Royals 1 by the way.. top of the second. Big Game James getting shelled.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just amazed that admins are letting da55bums continue to post not stop about me... I am blown away by it.. they are letting him just continue to destroy this thread...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. I posted once... in may.. and it was nothing that could even remotely be viewed as bad... I would enjoy him showing it to all.. not worried about it. He was on the Tigers forum last night... Keep him off the Tigers forum.. he can have this thread... just keep him away from me. Does anyone else not find it bizarre that he cares so much about me? I mean seriously.. is it normal for a grown ass man to talk about another poster's life as much as he does? If I make up every detail of my life I post here.. .who cares? That is the question of the day... WHY DOES HE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME? I mean really.. dude knows more about me than many relatives of mine...

Tigers 5 Royals 1 by the way.. top of the second. Big Game James getting shelled.

Vice it all goes back to cBS & what happened there. Hell you keep bringing up my supposed racism, which was something that happened over there. Let it be. Its all ancient history. You got to be the first to let it go because you started it all. Its not easy to forgive yrs of abuse but it might be possible to achieve peace. Its on you to do that...take the 1st step

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 runs given up by Shields... Tigers pissed about that game in boston... isn't shields an ace?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Stalker and his "posse" "pussy" group or whatever you call it...all taking me on in CBS's gamecenter tonight after I left the game (no point in staying, if Shields doesn't haven't, move to the next game, lol)...just unbelievable....well not the blow out game....everyone knows THAT happens...Tigers know because...it JUST happened a few days ago...but what 3, 4, 5....however many tools tried to gang bang me...and I just kept laughing...lol...hey, I can see Cleaves why you think the guy, is a GOOD, UPSTANDING guy, lol....

but hey....will continue to let his own body of work speak for itself...and continue to watch the "attack then turn into victim" display...no matter what happens...its too funny not to...have any of you studied psyc? just follow the guy, its all the education you need...heck, you could write a thesis on him..by just observation and reading...its great.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will go to Sat and Sundays games too...let me know what sign you want me to hold up...I will...and don't mind the finger thats holding it up, lol

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Stalker and his "posse" "pussy" group or whatever you call it...all taking me on in CBS's gamecenter tonight after I left the game (no point in staying, if Shields doesn't haven't, move to the next game, lol)...just unbelievable....well not the blow out game....everyone knows THAT happens...Tigers know because...it JUST happened a few days ago...but what 3, 4, 5....however many tools tried to gang bang me...and I just kept laughing...lol...hey, I can see Cleaves why you think the guy, is a GOOD, UPSTANDING guy, lol....

but hey....will continue to let his own body of work speak for itself...and continue to watch the "attack then turn into victim" display...no matter what happens...its too funny not to...have any of you studied psyc? just follow the guy, its all the education you need...heck, you could write a thesis on him..by just observation and reading...its great.

Just another sad example of why this bullshit will never end. Its got to stop THERE to get better HERE

Like I tried to tell him in a post above - he started it, hes got to offer an olive branch & end it...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another sad example of why this bullshit will never end. Its got to stop THERE to get better HERE

Like I tried to tell him in a post above - he started it, hes got to offer an olive branch & end it...

No idea what he is even talking about... I didn't even go on cbs today... Dude is losing it... Now I have 4 or 5 guys helping me? Really.. guy is nuts man.

Last edited by a moderator:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tiger give the royals a butt whipping 16-2. wow.
da bums still says the royals are a winning team lol. andy dirks 5 hits. the kid is a real go getter. omar had 5 hits to. to raise his average to .325.
26 tiger hits.

that's HEART

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like that KC longest AL losing streak is going to continue a few more years.

but hey they still have 1985 that makes them better ball club than the tigers

BAAWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAA

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what he is even talking about... I didn't even go on cbs today... Dude is losing it... Now I have 4 or 5 guys helping me? Really.. guy is nuts man.

too funny dude...too funny...your in the closet about way too much...not sure why but hey...keep living a lie...that should work out for you.....I can see why your so Happy, lol....will see you after the weekend...enjoy the win...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how dabums and capt0 are playing the victims and making it out as if Vice is the only one "trolling".

dabums and captO show up to the tigers game blogs on CBS more than most tiger fans do, so stop playing the victim, when you do the exact same thing you are saying vice does.

no one is innoncent between the three of you, so quit pointing fingers and arguing like children and lets get back to talking baseball.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny dude...too funny...your in the closet about way too much...not sure why but hey...keep living a lie...that should work out for you.....I can see why your so Happy, lol....will see you after the weekend...enjoy the win...

for someone who went to the game last night -- you sure do know a lot about what was supposedly going on during the game on the cbs blogs.

i can vouche that during my time on the tigers blog tonight, which was only about 4 innings worth -- i didn't see vice post at all.

so once again i will ask -- can we stop with the bickering and get back to talk baseball? i know royals fans would rather discuss trolling than the game last night, but as a tigers fan, i enjoyed watching the tigers hang 16 runs on the royals when their ace started for them.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how dabums and capt0 are playing the victims and making it out as if Vice is the only one "trolling".

dabums and captO show up to the tigers game blogs on CBS more than most tiger fans do, so stop playing the victim, when you do the exact same thing you are saying vice does.

no one is innoncent between the three of you, so quit pointing fingers and arguing like children and lets get back to talking baseball.

lol, more than someone shoes up to the Royals gamecenters....I understand...you must be new....and not been around for the last 2 years....I understand your mistake...ahhh to be young and naive again must be great.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for someone who went to the game last night -- you sure do know a lot about what was supposedly going on during the game on the cbs blogs.

i can vouche that during my time on the tigers blog tonight, which was only about 4 innings worth -- i didn't see vice post at all.

so once again i will ask -- can we stop with the bickering and get back to talk baseball? i know royals fans would rather discuss trolling than the game last night, but as a tigers fan, i enjoyed watching the tigers hang 16 runs on the royals when their ace started for them.

when its a blow out...why stay....to pay the prices for beers and the ambiance....lol....but hey..to each their own...going again sat and sun...if they have the guys to show the sign I make...you will positively know which group I am with...lol