• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any time any body wants too...been trying to get it back to AL Central talk...feel free to get it there, seems I can't without a tool alert.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ol, more than someone shoes up to the Royals gamecenters....I understand...you must be new....and not been around for the last 2 years....I understand your mistake...ahhh to be young and naive again must be great.

dabums -- i'm miked5405 from cbs. i'll take your word that vice comes to royals blogs, as it isn't something that i do, unless i am checking to see how hosmer did, as i have him on one of my fantasy teams.

it doesn't change the fact that you do the EXACT same thing on tigers blogs and you did the EXACT same thing on cbs when they have the message boards.

so as i said -- stop playing the victim role when you are just as guilty as he is for trolling and instigating this kind of stuff.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when its a blow out...why stay....to pay the prices for beers and the ambiance....lol....but hey..to each their own...going again sat and sun...if they have the guys to show the sign I make...you will positively know which group I am with...lol

i only live 10 minutes from comerica and i can guarantee if i went to a game and it was a blowout -- the LAST THING i would be doing is leave early to rush home and get on the cbs game blog. it makes even less sense when the team that is blowing out your ace is the Tigers, as they are the fans you get in all the arguments with.

so you can continue with the name calling and telling vice he is a liar, but it doesn't hold much water, when you make up a story like you did last night. no one believes you went to the game, left early and then came home and jumped on your computer so you could follow the end of a game that was 15-1 in the 5th inning.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how dabums and capt0 are playing the victims and making it out as if Vice is the only one "trolling".

dabums and captO show up to the tigers game blogs on CBS more than most tiger fans do, so stop playing the victim, when you do the exact same thing you are saying vice does.

no one is innoncent between the three of you, so quit pointing fingers and arguing like children and lets get back to talking baseball.

This doesnt even deserve a response. Dude when you know what the facts are, pls let us know

I only show up on Tigers glogs when they play the Tribe, Red Sox &, infrequently, the Royals

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i only live 10 minutes from comerica and i can guarantee if i went to a game and it was a blowout -- the LAST THING i would be doing is leave early to rush home and get on the cbs game blog. it makes even less sense when the team that is blowing out your ace is the Tigers, as they are the fans you get in all the arguments with.

so you can continue with the name calling and telling vice he is a liar, but it doesn't hold much water, when you make up a story like you did last night. no one believes you went to the game, left early and then came home and jumped on your computer so you could follow the end of a game that was 15-1 in the 5th inning.

sure, I am pretty concerned what people think, lol, if you couldn't tell by now...butlet me know if you now want ticket stubs...lol...4 games in 4 days, too old to waste time on a blowout with 2 more to go, feel free to do what you wan, stay and dream of a comeback.......tonight I will try and get seats in left field close to the beer garden just above the bullpen..Sunday going back to section 240-241...just up from 3b...like thursdays game...always in the shade then....good luck tonight with your ACE...

and for the record...I am now losing my playoff game in fantasy because of James also...just a rough night all around...two days to come back or I am out.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesnt even deserve a response. Dude when you know what the facts are, pls let us know

I only show up on Tigers glogs when they play the Tribe, Red Sox &, infrequently, the Royals

You can continue to play the victim, but your response is almost as believable as you saying you went to Kaufman Stadium to watch the game, left and decided to jump on CBS's blog of the game you just left.

You are just as guilty as Vice in all of this non-sense, so stop trying to play the victim.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victim of what.....I am not playing any victim...I am just fine...thanks though. later and have fun tonight...again...left field...Sal perez jersey..

and again, when anyone wants to talk about the AL Central, let me know..

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victim of what.....I am not playing any victim...I am just fine...thanks though. later and have fun tonight...again...left field...Sal perez jersey..

and again, when anyone wants to talk about the AL Central, let me know..

You shouldn't have to be told. This thread is a central smack talk thread. It goe without saying that's what we want to discuss

I try to stay out of these stupid arguments but its getting annoying having to weed through 10-20 pages of junk everyday.

Vice has his moments of being annoying and stirring things up but he's been fine lately talking ball. You are the one creating these recent firestorms. Just end it and lets talk ball

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can continue to play the victim, but your response is almost as believable as you saying you went to Kaufman Stadium to watch the game, left and decided to jump on CBS's blog of the game you just left.

You are just as guilty as Vice in all of this non-sense, so stop trying to play the victim.

Im not playing victim. Im playing 'cop'. Vice started all the shit by going to other teams glogs & stirring the shit. Saying vicious & untrue stuff about people he doesnt know & never will. So....turnarounds fair play. 'You' go after us? 'We' go back after you... Alls fair, pal

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not playing victim. Im playing 'cop'. Vice started all the shit by going to other teams glogs & stirring the shit. Saying vicious & untrue stuff about people he doesnt know & never will. So....turnarounds fair play. 'You' go after us? 'We' go back after you... Alls fair, pal

No, you are playing the victim, just like i said. None of you are innocent. I see both you and dabums posting dumb shit to try and antagonize on the tigers game blogs all the time, and if you say otherwise, you are lying.

What you are doing now is trying to put all the blame on Vice, when you are just as guilty as he is.

Let's knock off the childish antics and get back to talking baseball. If I wanted to deal with juveniles, I'd invite all my nieces and nephews over.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is how mods talk? Really? What part of da55bums being a complete liar don't you get? He claims he was at the game yesterday.. and claims he was trolled by me an 4 or 5 other people on cbs... First.. I was not on CBS yesterday... Second... who is so bored with a game they attend..they leave it.. just to go home and watch the result online while being trolled? Sound off to you Capto? Seriously... Like I said... I never had an issue until you decided to join up with the Royals fans... who are not innocent.. and troll almost every tigers glog... Why not do yourself a favor and stay out of it.. that is what a mod is supposed to do... not take sides and moderate the threads... If you think da55bums is so innocent... why is he posting on Tigers forums on this site? Do you really think he is there because he wants to talk Tigers baseball with Tigers fans? Those are not smack talk boards.. those are for Tigers fans to discuss the team... Answer that... would love to know why hammerdown is allowing him to be there... Iffy was banned for less.

That being said...

Tigers need a consistent Verlander going into the playoffs... 7 innings under 3 runs will do... Can't wait to see how Castellanos does in his first start. Tuiososopo is probably not making the playoff roster...

Indians can't lose more than 5 or 6 games out of their remaining games and hope to get in... flat out.. they have to win... and win a lot... KC has no prayer if they lose this series... A loss tonight and they might as well pack it in.. if they didn't already. Can't wait to see what that team does to offset the Arb eligible players. Its going to be funny to watch them try to field a team that competes with the guys like Gordon, Hosmer, Holland, and Moustakas, and getting 2 to 3 million each a season pay increases.

Anyone know who that Erik Johnson is for the White Sox? Is he a top prospect or is he just a guy that got called up to eat some innings?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the Indians schedule.. they are basically going to duke it out with KC for any chance at a playoff spot in the next week... One team has to dominate those two series.. or its just basically going to be hurting both teams. Should be fun to watch.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in to see how the Vice vs bums fight is going...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in to see how the Vice vs bums fight is going...

LOL... seriously... I have him on ignore... and I am actually going to ignore him now...

What is the rotation for the Twins going to be next year nosfer? Aren't a few of the starters free agents?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you are all sitting down, Michigan vs Notre Dame is on tonight.

GO MICHIGAN!!!

The only team I dislike more than Notre Dame is Wisconsin...

See i'm not so bad...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you are all sitting down, Michigan vs Notre Dame is on tonight.

GO MICHIGAN!!!

The only team I dislike more than Notre Dame is Wisconsin...

See i'm not so bad...

I will be watching the tigers... I hate watching UM play big games... Its like taking a hit on black jack when you have $500 on it... I just turn away and hope for the best.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the rotation for the Twins going to be next year nosfer? Aren't a few of the starters free agents?
Well I think Correia, Gibson are locks, probably Deduno as well. I think Vance Worley, Pedro Hernandez, Scott (Dustin) Diamond, P.J. Walters and Liam Hendriks will be given a shot. Pelfrey won't be back.

I wouldn't expect much change to the rotation next year, more of the same waiting for some of the young guys to progress and hopefully start making a run at the Tigers in 15.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk nos I think we sadly may try and resign Pelfrey(hope not).

You're right though...Correia is a sure fire lock, Gibson and deduno are very likely. Albers will probably get his shot. 5 spot is up for grabs.

Many options....all bad options lol

If pj Walters pitches for us again I will lose it. Absolutely lose it.