• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flat out Capto.. you know it and I know it.. we had no problems until a few months ago you decided you were going to fight battles for the kc fans...

They are not innocent... they trolled tigers glogs religiously as well. Have I pestered them non stop for 3 years now? Yup.. because they don't stop.. its on both sides... Its equal. Every time I decide I am going to leave them alone.. they come find me and troll away. Da55bums.. how did he find me here capto? Did you happen to see his first post on this thread?

Like I said.. me and you were fine.. never had an issue... For what ever reason you decided to take it to another level... that is your issue.. I came here to discuss sports.. what I do on cbs has no bearing on this site. I don't come here to talk about what goes on or went on there... You talk about not being able to take it but being able to dish it? Seriosuly.. you are just mad at me right now because I called you out on crying about the Indians after getting swept from the Tigers... You tell me to grow up? Look in the mirror... this thread went to shit... I am sticking to the Tigers forum until this can get back to sports.

You say they trolled Tigers glogs. I never saw that because I didnt ever go there. But I DID see you troll Tribe glogs & do nothing but trash the team, the city, & many of the posters including me. Do you remember calling me a *********? Whatever...thats history. Whats not history is whats going on now

Yeh I did see Bums first post - & Hammer has recently asked him to tone it down. Its assumed that if he does, so will you

Im not mad at you for anything, other than your constant trashing every team & everybody affiliated with them. A few of your fellow Tigers fans on here are guilty of the same thing. You probably never noticed how well fans from most other teams get along & support each other. Yankees fans are bad but even the Red Sox guys agree that no fan base is as brutal as the Tigers. Its just not necessary to act the way a lot of you do

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice, why is it that when you signed up here my inbox got flooded with warnings about you and since then you've been a magnet for personal conflict?

Do you honestly think that when you reveal things about your personal life that a.) guys on a sports forum aren't allowed to bring those things up and/or that b.) when they do, it is "stalking?"

How many different people are "stalking" you? I just don't get it.

Because on cbs.. there has been an on going war between me and royals fans for 3 yrs... that is why.. this isn't cbs.. and I don't troll here.

I may have in a post on cbs stated that I owned a bar and that my wife is from brazil... but the reason it is carried on about is because of da55bums and other royals fans talking about it... You may be right.. I should not have let that info get out.. but I was not talking to them.. they were just lurking on a thread and got the info to use against me.. that is stalking.

Hammerdown.. obviously.. I cant show you the private messages that were the reason for da55bums being banned from cbs.. but I assure you.. if you ask the tigers fans that have been both here and cbs... they will tell you da55bums is the issue. da55bums sent a private message to me and another tigers fan (wolv-pack was his screen name.. don't know if he is here) threatening us with guns... and was banned from the site and withing a short period they contracted out their message boards to livefrye.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say they trolled Tigers glogs. I never saw that because I didnt ever go there. But I DID see you troll Tribe glogs & do nothing but trash the team, the city, & many of the posters including me. Do you remember calling me a *********? Whatever...thats history. Whats not history is whats going on now

Yeh I did see Bums first post - & Hammer has recently asked him to tone it down. Its assumed that if he does, so will you

Im not mad at you for anything, other than your constant trashing every team & everybody affiliated with them. A few of your fellow Tigers fans on here are guilty of the same thing. You probably never noticed how well fans from most other teams get along & support each other. Yankees fans are bad but even the Red Sox guys agree that no fan base is as brutal as the Tigers. Its just not necessary to act the way a lot of you do

its one thing for da55bums to be on this thread smack talking his bs made up stats to get under tigers fans skin.. its another when he post 75% of his posts about me and my life.. and then moves over to the tigers forum and trolls on the threads that are meant to discuss the tigers team.

you are no saint either capto.. you have trolled on cbs to.. everone did... this is a different site... plain and simple.. here.. i don't troll you or post in royals or indians forums... I may smack talk you a little on a smack talk thread.. but seriously.. my issue is not with you.. its with the fact that every night... I can't even post here without da55bums following my posts with bs and highjacking the thread and turning it into a shit storm nobody wants to read.

I will say this... its partly my fault because I have not ignored his posts like I should.. and from this point.. I will.. all I ask is for him to not follow me to tigers forums and make me the topic of posts on this thread... then we can all move on and enjoy the site.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because on cbs.. there has been an on going war between me and royals fans for 3 yrs... that is why.. this isn't cbs.. and I don't troll here.

I may have in a post on cbs stated that I owned a bar and that my wife is from brazil... but the reason it is carried on about is because of da55bums and other royals fans talking about it... You may be right.. I should not have let that info get out.. but I was not talking to them.. they were just lurking on a thread and got the info to use against me.. that is stalking.

Hammerdown.. obviously.. I cant show you the private messages that were the reason for da55bums being banned from cbs.. but I assure you.. if you ask the tigers fans that have been both here and cbs... they will tell you da55bums is the issue. da55bums sent a private message to me and another tigers fan (wolv-pack was his screen name.. don't know if he is here) threatening us with guns... and was banned from the site and withing a short period they contracted out their message boards to livefrye.

You and I have a different definition of stalking then. You can bet your bottom dollar that if/when you reveal facts about your personal life to people that you're fucking with on an internet message board, they're going to bring it up from time-to-time.

That's just the way it is.

It seems to me that you're not only keeping this bullshit alive, but thriving on it. if you want it to, it'll stop but you have a reputation for ongoing personal conflicts and I don't think any mod is going to take your side. There have clearly been some assholes comes through here but bums isn't one of them.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
=If you as a mod want to look at something.. why not look at how da55bums has shifted over to the Tigers forum and started trolling tigers fans on the forum just for tigers fans. If you see me posting on the royals forum or the indians forum here to troll... please.. suggest me to be banned... I would agree.

CBS is a shithole that everyone trolls on... I don't troll here. I am here to post about sports... and would love it if I didn't have creeps like da55bums taking the focus off sports to discuss my wife or what I ate last week.

I dont go to the Tigers forum Vice, never did & have no desire to. Never went to the Tigers glogs either - unless we were playing them

Unfortunately what happened on cBS followed you over here. People dont forget being treated the way you treated them

Tell you what...you quit trashing Bums, me, whoever else...& the shit here will stop (long as you dont continue to trash us in here as well). Good-natured digs are fine, but the vicious shit needs to stop

Nobodys going to ban you OR Bums

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody was 'lurking' on glogs, Vice. You posted that info time & time again on both Royal & Tribe glogs. You bragged about your wife & business & trashed everybody else for their 'inferior lifestyles' (Im using a nice term there)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I have a different definition of stalking then. You can bet your bottom dollar that if/when you reveal facts about your personal life to people that you're fucking with on an internet message board, they're going to bring it up from time-to-time.

That's just the way it is.

It seems to me that you're not only keeping this bullshit alive, but thriving on it. if you want it to, it'll stop but you have a reputation for ongoing personal conflicts and I don't think any mod is going to take your side. There have clearly been some assholes comes through here but bums isn't one of them.

You know what... I don't expect you guys to take my side.. and its why I didn't even try to contact you until last night... I don't care for the most part about this thread.. I just don't want him following me over to tigers forums and ruining those for the tigers fans not here to smack talk.. but to discuss the team... That is trolling... here its smack talk.. I fucked up years ago on cbs posting some personal stuff to tigers fans.. that was then used to troll by royals fans who were watching the gamecenter... i didn't intend for them to see it.. my mistake.. you are right.. i posted it and they know it now.. but seriously.. i would be happy if you just kept him off the tigers forums... that is really all I ask. You banned iffy for much less...

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody was 'lurking' on glogs, Vice. You posted that info time & time again on both Royal & Tribe glogs. You bragged about your wife & business & trashed everybody else for their 'inferior lifestyles' (Im using a nice term there)

Not true capto...they got the info that was not intended for them... it was brought up time and again on royals threads and I may have talked about it after tmac or bastyd or one of the others brought it up.. but I never sat there talking about how much money I make or who I am married to.. they brought it up.. not me...

At this point.. like I said.. keep the dude off tigers boards.. where he is clearly trolling.. that is all I ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true capto... it was brought up time and again on royals threads and I may have talked about it after tmac or bastyd or one of the others brought it up.. but I never sat there talking about how much money I make or who I am married to.. they brought it up.. not me...

At this point.. like I said.. keep the dude off tigers boards.. where he is clearly trolling.. that is all I ask.

You also did a lot of the same bragging on the Tribe glogs when you were trashing the city, the team & many of us posters. You forget - but that was 2 yrs ago. Actually you did it fairly recently - talking about your high rise condo, your business & that you needed to go service your hot Brazilian wife but you were too busy trolling

Seriously...knock it off there & I can almost guarantee most of the shit will stop here. There comes a time when everybody loses their sense of humor

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im done here today. Got to go pick up an Rx for my wife - who is STILL TRAUMATIZED by what happened to her in the DEMOGRAPHIC I trashed

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand the "Walmart Wolverine" comments. People pick their allegiance to a school well before they attend college. Most are brought up in households who cheer on one team or another.

If anything -- the whole "Walmart Wolverine" thing makes MSU fans look bad. Are you saying because I didn't graduate high school with a 4.0 and score a 36 on my ACT that I can't be a die hard Michigan fan, even though I grew up in a household filled with die hard Michigan fans?

I can say without hesitation I didn't get accepted into UM -- I had no chance with my grades in high school -- I was more worried about sports and girls. Does that make me a "Walmart Wolverine"?

I don't know what the enrollment restrictions are today, but MSU was basically open enrollment when I graduated high school. It was where everyone applied, because they'd be accepted. I had two buddies in high school who barely graduated, but both were accepted into MSU and got great educations (one is a lawyer now, while the other took a different route and never gave up his pill addiction, but he does have a bachelor's from MSU in accounting, I believe).

If MSU would just let it go and accept what they are as a university -- all this wouldn't be necessary. All the talk of MSU winning 4 in a row vs. UM and blah, blah, blah is silliness. MSU is a basketball school and they have a heck of a team. It'd be like Michigan talking trash to MSU because they have beaten them 3 of the last 4 in basketball. It doesn't mean UM is the better team -- it means MSU hit a soft stretch and UM had a good team for a few years.

In the end -- it doesn't matter if you went to UM or MSU -- if you weren't cheering for one school or the other before you went to college, you aren't a die hard fan anyway. You are brought up to root for Maize and Blue or Green and White. You don't pick a side once you attend college.

I kind of agree with you miked... there are a lot of people that have no connection to the school that are crazy diehards... no where near as many as ohio state has... but UM has a drove of weirdos that forget that its a school first and sports team second... that being said.. every major school does.. heck.. I see people down here in miami that are wearing U of Miami gear that have no teeth and only come out at night like vampires...

UM admissions are much tougher still.. I believe the min ACT score when I went there was 26.. but you had to have a great grade point and a ton going for you to get in with that... and MSU was like 21... The only schools that I think are still open enrollment in MI are schools like western, central, and ferris state.. I think even GVSU has a minimum act score now.

I love the people that are fans of UM, but not alum because all those walmart jersey they buy, hats they purchase, and coats they give as gifts brings money to the school.. to keep it world class. Gotta love Steven Ross donating 200 mil to UM this week.. that is amazing... and says a lot.. I believe warren buffets vp of his company just donated 110 mil not long ago to UM also... Of those donations.. only 100 mil is going to sports.. the other 210 mil is going to keep the school world class for the average student that wants to have a great education and a priceless degree to help them achieve greatness.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont you tell me what the war was all about then? Ive been buddys with a number of the KC guys for several yrs & pretty much seen everything that went on. You forget you also spent an entire season on the Tribe glog trashing the team, the city, & a lot of the posters personally

& I cant even being to count the number of times youve bragged about your business, your high rise condo, your hot Brazilian wife... Never have seen anything about your income, but maybe its just something I missed

What I said on cBS referred to a DEMOGRAPHIC here in Cleveland. & anybody from Cleveland would say the same things about that area. Ill also bet your wife was never robbed & had her vehicle stolen by a bunch of Puerto Rican crackheads when her vehicle broke down in that area... Oh yeah...I have dozens of reason to hate those people...IN THAT AREA. Never made a universal comment. Thats something you made it into...
. A good sized chunk of my family is Puerta Rican. It doesn't bother me if someone decides to not like them, hate them, avoid them, etc. its human nature. But,... I've had awful things happen to me, and hate didn't change anything. It certainly didnt take away any pain, and it didnt change the past. It only made things worse. It only made me worse. If you want to stay hung up on the loss of possessions, you have the right to. But there are much more important things in life that can be taken, that you don't carry in a purse or drive to work in. Trust me. And dealing with the hatred, then moving forward and past it is the best advice I can give anyone. Someone gave it to me a few years ago, and I've been a lot better off since I started the struggle of dealing with it.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. A good sized chunk of my family is Puerta Rican. It doesn't bother me if someone decides to not like them, hate them, avoid them, etc. its human nature. But,... I've had awful things happen to me, and hate didn't change anything. It certainly didnt take away any pain, and it didnt change the past. It only made things worse. It only made me worse. If you want to stay hung up on the loss of possessions, you have the right to. But there are much more important things in life that can be taken, that you don't carry in a purse or drive to work in. Trust me. And dealing with the hatred, then moving forward and past it is the best advice I can give anyone. Someone gave it to me a few years ago, and I've been a lot better off since I started the struggle of dealing with it.

Thanks for the note Smitty, much appreciated.

I know a lot of good Hispanic peeps. Like I told Vice (who turns a deaf ear & says Im prejudiced against a whole race) its the ignorant/uneducated/non-English speaking/crackhead/gangsta ones I got a hard time dealing with. Not so much angry about the possessions but my wifes mental state since that happened. Every time she sees somebody that looks like those guys she freaks out, is going through victim counseling as a victim of a violent crime, will not under any circumstance go downtown any more. Not even to a ballgame... It pains me to see her suffer so...& angers me about the type of people who did that to her. They were caught & are in prison...but thats little solace for her

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC bullpen blew the save

Thought I was on "ignore"....man, you said you would leave this thread....you didn't...you said you would put me on ignore....you didn't....you followed me to a tigers thread that you hadn't posted on....so you stalked me....again...you came onto this sight RIGHT after I did....you came into CBS after I did....not sure why you just can't get enough of me but I could care less...you will never be a threat to anything that I will be concerned with...Bullys/Cowards are really pretty easy to deal with.

Now....everyone sees YOU for what you are, lol....trolling, lier, very little baseball knowledge, shit starter who has so much time to be on two websites EVERY night and day, while owning a business, keeping a trophy wife happy, season ticket holder for Marlins and now the Heat games (most of both of their games are in the evening...you must post while at the Marlins games...and post during the Heat games...and post during date nights....and post during dinner...and post during family time...and post during work....and post....and post...and post) or simply put a Tool...who thinks he is a genius by creating many ID's to make it look like many people agree with your perceptions, lol....

But hey...if thats what does it for you, knock yourself out.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god... Don't give Yost any ideas. I don't want to relive the years with Butler at 1st.

Butler at 1st...at least he hit

Pena at 1st...better defense

Hosmer at 1st.....happy Royals fans and jealous other teams

Pena better just be a pinch hitter from here on out...so they can release Carroll any time now.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is right there with iffy and bums for making up stats and generally being wrong about stuff... Bums has him beat though because capto just doesn't know what he is talking about because he is so busy jumping from one bandwagon to the next he isn't able to keep track of both teams and their players.... and bums posts stuff knowing its false just to troll.. the whole kc has less losses since 1969 was the best.. because I gave him ample chances to fact check.. which is why I told him at least 5 times he was wrong.. and he kept saying I was an idiot and that I needed to prove him wrong.. then I did.. and he is claiming he "added wrong". All he had to do was add the Tigers losses... ok.. I get he could have added that wrong... but he didn't have to add the Royals losses... the all time record is posted on the site he claims he used to get his info... And he still posted the wrong stat... Its great.... he either added wrong on both stats.. or he was making it up.. are the people on this board really stupid enough to think it was not done on purpose?

Oh.. and his stats saying that Butler and Hosmer have a better BA than Vmart and Miggy for Aug... was made up too.. I can prove that... you remember.. the one that he was called out on and then said it was only on fastballs... yeah.. he made that up as well...

Butler and Hosmer do have better batting averages than VMart and Miggy for AUG.....when pitched FASTBALLS...just EXACTLY like I said of the ARTICLE I read...and quoted the statistics DIRECTLY from...

Its not complicated to read for you is it?...starting to really wonder.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the note Smitty, much appreciated.

I know a lot of good Hispanic peeps. Like I told Vice (who turns a deaf ear & says Im prejudiced against a whole race) its the ignorant/uneducated/non-English speaking/crackhead/gangsta ones I got a hard time dealing with. Not so much angry about the possessions but my wifes mental state since that happened. Every time she sees somebody that looks like those guys she freaks out, is going through victim counseling as a victim of a violent crime, will not under any circumstance go downtown any more. Not even to a ballgame... It pains me to see her suffer so...& angers me about the type of people who did that to her. They were caught & are in prison...but thats little solace for her

The eventual arrest and looong sentance didn't work for me either. I'm glad your wife is in counseling. It's not easy to do. But, and this just my opinion, it's the best way to get your life back. The best way to deal with the fear, the hate, the anger and the anxiety that comes when your feeling of safety has been taken. Hope you both get thru this and come out better for it. For me, it was hell on my relationship, but going thru things together was a sign that we could get thru anything. Just don't let the hate get ya man, I only wish I wouldn't of let it get me for over four years.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to me hating Avila (It's not real hate).... Another stolen base without a throw. C'mon!!!!