• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The little brother thing is stupid... It gets MSU fans all worked up...

When Mike Hart said it, at least he could back it up (as Cleaves alluded to), and he said it while he was still playing. It annoyed me when Dennard said it. I was like, "WTF did YOU do to be making that claim?" 1 win in 4 years, and in a close game where his defense (and MSU's garbage offense last season) was the reason for the victory.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

Dougie and vice after the central game:laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

Vice you getta nice tan down in miami:lol:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

And the hottest chick in ann arbor

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6549d1378495664-al-central-smack-talk-image.jpg

Dougie and vice after the central game
giggle.gif

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAA!!!!!!

Good comment on the "Wal-Mart U of M fans," too, Cleaves.

BTW, I went to Wayne State U., but my parents met at MSU, so I was raised to love the green-and-white. My mom had kept a bunch of memorabilia from the 1956 Rose Bowl game, when the Spartans beat UCLA.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

"I hate you cleaves!!!! Imma run you over!!!!!"

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre wrong there.....i have family that went to both.....and my uncles dont hate either school....all the "walmart" fans take shots at sparty all the time......everytime theres a sparty article, you will find UM trolls worrying. I notice you dated a girl from e lansing......them bears in AA are too hairy. I grew up liking sparty.....back in the 80's early 90's....most fans in michigan....liked UM.....i was heavily outnumbered by UM fans in muskegon back in the days.....especially in the hood...always UM football fans and non lions fans in the hood. They liked winners...once izzo turned hoops around.....the fans started going both ways....i notice the past 5 yrs when i go back home, i see alot of green and white. But you do speak with arrogance of a UM fan.

Do you really think sparty fans cared about UM basketball the last 15-18 years? We could care less if they won or lost.....they sucked.....during the time UM sucked, sparty had rivalries with great indiana teams, great illinois teams, great wisky teams, great purdue teams, great ohio st teams.....up until the last few years, it was like UM didnt exist in hoops to sparty....so i dont think sparty fans wanted UM to lose....especially when they were playing a team sparty was fighting for in the big 10 for first place.

Lol cleaves... East lansing has AA on parties for sure... But i finished up my college after 4 yrs in the marines and was more worried about school. When i wanted to party i went to ferris, western, or east lansing...both schools are great... MSU just specializes in stuff that may not be as sexy like agriculture and veteranarians... UM's medical school is world class and its business degree hold a lot of weight.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i figured....capt has seem to have been wrong time in and time out....i could prolly make a mini novel with all his mistakes on this thread.

He is right there with iffy and bums for making up stats and generally being wrong about stuff... Bums has him beat though because capto just doesn't know what he is talking about because he is so busy jumping from one bandwagon to the next he isn't able to keep track of both teams and their players.... and bums posts stuff knowing its false just to troll.. the whole kc has less losses since 1969 was the best.. because I gave him ample chances to fact check.. which is why I told him at least 5 times he was wrong.. and he kept saying I was an idiot and that I needed to prove him wrong.. then I did.. and he is claiming he "added wrong". All he had to do was add the Tigers losses... ok.. I get he could have added that wrong... but he didn't have to add the Royals losses... the all time record is posted on the site he claims he used to get his info... And he still posted the wrong stat... Its great.... he either added wrong on both stats.. or he was making it up.. are the people on this board really stupid enough to think it was not done on purpose?

Oh.. and his stats saying that Butler and Hosmer have a better BA than Vmart and Miggy for Aug... was made up too.. I can prove that... you remember.. the one that he was called out on and then said it was only on fastballs... yeah.. he made that up as well...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo hoo........ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bawling:

Somebody crying to Admin again :laugh3:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "Walmart" comments kinda hammer home the lil brother thing, to me anyway cleeves. I don't get it. Whats it supposed to mean? Not that it matters to me that much. But still, it basically proves the lil brother mindset. Like I said, to me anyways. But I'm a minority here, as I wasnt pulling for state to lose last weekend or Michigan to win. I wanted Central to lose, and my Broncos to pull off a slight upset.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.. divert attention from you saying Salazar was 21... divert away.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. divert attention from you saying Salazar was 21... divert away.

That wasnt my intention...my intention is to let you know that as a Mod Im aware every time you whine - & why. Grow up...or at least grow a set & learn how to take it as well as give

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is the main admin on this site? Would love to show them this...