• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be glad when some of the followers that jump on the bandwagon of every trolling stalker, just because they irritate tiger fans leave....im sure i wont be that lucky....but the ignore is a great feature here....i can still have convos with other fans that want too....

Capt supported iffy even tho he was PMing grown men 3-4 times a day, even when we asked him to stop....but since he claimed to be a tiger fan.....and argued with every tiger fan....certain people loved him because they needed any ammo to help them....just look up the iffy thread....30 people said he was a creepy stalker.....but not capt....he said iffy was a great dude he never had a problem with....shoulda been a tiger fan or lion fan....he could of stalked you also.....and iffy and vice used to be cool i guess....iffy tried to make vice do his dirty work towards the end and vice seen through it along with hammer....

Hell iffy, bum, capt and nos should go over to cbs and start their own lil internet gang. All they will need is a sox fan and they can have their own alc smack talk thread....but im done feeding the drama queens....

Off to talk sports....even if i have to talk to myself....to me vice was the bigger man.....he stepped away, when hammer was one stroke away from hammering bum......better start kissin ass....or you might end up where iffy is....same people on your side were on iffys side too

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about....show me sumthin....stop talking around it.....and your yet to explain...

SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING.......

again...as I stated earlier....May 6th 2013....under Royals team thread....post number 28...your little buddy spouting off...definately not under a "smack talk" title...but I am sure you will spin it to suit you.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I find most amazing is why aren't Royals, Twins, Indians & Sox fans tearing each other a new ass? It's only a couple Tigers fans that are the center of the hate. How does that not make sense to said Tigers fans.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be glad when some of the followers that jump on the bandwagon of every trolling stalker, just because they irritate tiger fans leave....im sure i wont be that lucky....but the ignore is a great feature here....i can still have convos with other fans that want too....

Capt supported iffy even tho he was PMing grown men 3-4 times a day, even when we asked him to stop....but since he claimed to be a tiger fan.....and argued with every tiger fan....certain people loved him because they needed any ammo to help them....just look up the iffy thread....30 people said he was a creepy stalker.....but not capt....he said iffy was a great dude he never had a problem with....shoulda been a tiger fan or lion fan....he could of stalked you also.....and iffy and vice used to be cool i guess....iffy tried to make vice do his dirty work towards the end and vice seen through it along with hammer....

Hell iffy, bum, capt and nos should go over to cbs and start their own lil internet gang. All they will need is a sox fan and they can have their own alc smack talk thread....but im done feeding the drama queens....

Off to talk sports....even if i have to talk to myself....to me vice was the bigger man.....he stepped away, when hammer was one stroke away from hammering bum......better start kissin ass....or you might end up where iffy is....same people on your side were on iffys side too

:omg::lol: yeah, ass kissin is what I am going to do, l:wtf2::lol:...not all tools are in the shed...some were left out...

so, now a 2nd "threat".....too freakin funny...i's scards mista bossmans...so scards...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone can look up the date of the post, May 6 2013 and where it was posted...the fact remains..and tiger fan can't admit when wrong...same story...different name...I got it...

stalkers always show up in areas before the stalkie...got it...in CBS for a decade before your little buddy..in sportshoopla a month before your little buddy.....would stand up very well...lol...stick to whatever job you have and you have to be better at that then you are much better at debates, discussions or fact finding.

your arguments are overwhelmingly convincing...you win...again...feel free to discuss AL Central stuff only, like you said that should be discussed in here..instead of your "information" inspector clueso...

Vices first post was may 6th in here.....when was yours?

I looked up what he said....what was derogatory? He said royals win...wait a min...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was so bad....he said nice win by the royals today...oh wait.....

You all bitch about Shane 'trolling' the Tigers or Lions or whatever boards. So dont be a hypocrite & make an exception for Vice doing the same thing on the Royals boards

His comment was pure sarcasm...& he WAS trolling

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First - I got no idea why Im being singled out to answer all this. Really dont have the time, energy or inclination. Just been stating my opinion based on observing Vices behavior over a couple seasons

Tribe & Royals fans often posted on each others glogs & we all came to stand together in the face of Vices continual trolling. So yeh - over the yrs we posted together we all read the same shit from him. Which is maybe why Bum & me both say the same 'crap' as it relates to him...

I doubt any of us give a flying fuck how fantastic of a fan you think Vice is. Like Nosfer said, it gets damn tiring reading his deathless prose over & over & over again. You got no idea how great it is to have civil convos on glogs with fans of opposing teams. Or sit in the stands next to fans of the opposing team & have some laughs, buy each other a beer. Baseballs a fucking game - not a matter of life & death for those of us that watch it. Well, it might be for Vice...he'll probly have a nervous breakdown when the Tigs again get owned in the playoffs

Singled out? You spoke out....like i have said plenty of times...i dont know or care what happened on cbs....SINCE THIS THREAD AND VICE WAS WARNED....HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT TALK BASEBALL....AND SMACK.....SHOW ME ONE POST LATELY ON THIS THREAD....THIS THREAD....TWICE SINCE ITS LIKE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND....THAT VICE HAS SAID SOMETHING BAD....IF HE DID HAMMER WOULD OF AXED HIM......HE WAS WARNED BY HAMMER TO SHAPE UP MONTHS AGO.....AND SINCE HE CAME BACK....HE HAS BEEN COOL....LIKE I SAID.....SHOW SOMETHING OR DROP IT.....IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM IG HIM OR DONT TALK TO HIM.....BUM CAME IN HERE STARTING WITH HIM.....IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND....I NOTICE IM NOT GETTING AN ANSWER FOR...

SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING....

OMG....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was so bad....he said nice win by the royals today...oh wait.....did they win? Lose? Wasnt derogatory like you guys make him seem....ive seen worse from shane on the tigers board.....thats not stalking...

again...nice spin on the facts...he came over and started crap, then ran and hid...I guess behind his big buddies who he made nice with who's buddies with the admin....lol...wow...never seen him do that before....astonishing...Good Luck and God Bless ya...your naiviety is enduring and cute...everyone has to have special qualities..those are great ones to have...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Singled out? You spoke out....like i have said plenty of times...i dont know or care what happened on cbs....SINCE THIS THREAD AND VICE WAS WARNED....HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT TALK BASEBALL....AND SMACK.....SHOW ME ONE POST LATELY ON THIS THREAD....THIS THREAD....TWICE SINCE ITS LIKE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND....THAT VICE HAS SAID SOMETHING BAD....IF HE DID HAMMER WOULD OF AXED HIM......HE WAS WARNED BY HAMMER TO SHAPE UP MONTHS AGO.....AND SINCE HE CAME BACK....HE HAS BEEN COOL....LIKE I SAID.....SHOW SOMETHING OR DROP IT.....IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM IG HIM OR DONT TALK TO HIM.....BUM CAME IN HERE STARTING WITH HIM.....IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND....I NOTICE IM NOT GETTING AN ANSWER FOR...

OMG....

dude...I am not backing down from any statement I have said.....let me know...how long you want to keep it off the AL Central topic....I tried, even stated it, and you obviously don't want to.....so sure...I will go ahead and look them up for you...its not very hard...tool man.

and yelling...thats the way to win an arguement or debate...what next...name calling, lol

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus im sure if any of your teams were good, you would have 100 pages talking how good your team is.....i remember having to read about mauer and morneau over and over and over and santana...and all the division titles....but dam, i didnt cry about it....i still came in and talked baseball.....how fun was the year with game 163.....i think that was around the time me and hockey became cool....we used to argue alot.....but never nuthin personal.....hell we argue football, basketball, prospects.....whatever.....im just glad he didnt hold a grudge like u guys.....omg....like i said DONT RESPOND TO HIM IF HE IRRITATES YOU....BUM CAME IN HERE LOOKING FOR HIM

why would someone go looking for someone who did all that to him on cbs? Why am i asking? I wont get an answer. At least not a straight one.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG....

Why is he yelling? :lol:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all bitch about Shane 'trolling' the Tigers or Lions or whatever boards. So dont be a hypocrite & make an exception for Vice doing the same thing on the Royals boards

His comment was pure sarcasm...& he WAS trolling

Bitch? We came looking for him......im not STILL mad the way you guys are....i actually think shane can be funny.....its trolling...not stalking....if shane stalked, it would be a different story.....he trolled....we trolled back....2 different things

If i hated shane...i wouldnt find someone who had been on a thread for 192 pages and said.....SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus im sure if any of your teams were good, you would have 100 pages talking how good your team is.....i remember having to read about mauer and morneau over and over and over and santana...and all the division titles....but dam, i didnt cry about it....i still came in and talked baseball.....how fun was the year with game 163.....i think that was around the time me and hockey became cool....we used to argue alot.....but never nuthin personal.....hell we argue football, basketball, prospects.....whatever.....im just glad he didnt hold a grudge like u guys.....omg....like i said DONT RESPOND TO HIM IF HE IRRITATES YOU....BUM CAME IN HERE LOOKING FOR HIM

why would someone go looking for someone who did all that to him on cbs? Why am i asking? I wont get an answer. At least not a straight one.

Hold it, ignore fact number one on May 6th...wasn't trolling or starting anything....got ya....next...

dude...he has done in in here too and was doing it here well ahead of the last 48 hours...what the F don't you get? you really can't be this naive..."it must be everyone else" "My lil tiger stroking buddy wouldn't do that"

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again...nice spin on the facts...he came over and started crap, then ran and hid...I guess behind his big buddies who he made nice with who's buddies with the admin....lol...wow...never seen him do that before....astonishing...Good Luck and God Bless ya...your naiviety is enduring and cute...everyone has to have special qualities..those are great ones to have...

Started crap? He trolled....same thing you did on the tigers board the first day you started posting....remember that? Thank you for those nice words.......and yup thats what happens when you are a good member....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...I am not backing down from any statement I have said.....let me know...how long you want to keep it off the AL Central topic....I tried, even stated it, and you obviously don't want to.....so sure...I will go ahead and look them up for you...its not very hard...tool man.

and yelling...thats the way to win an arguement or debate...what next...name calling, lol

I like how you make it seem that im keeping this thread off track....you got the weak minded ones restless....im gonna keep replying

But im just trying to figure out how trolling on the kc board is like looking for someone on a thread, someone you hate.....and say....OH THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING.....thats following....searching.....stalking? I dont know...im not saying anything about u trolling the tigers board....thats fair game,....all teams have trolling fans....im talking about you looking for vice, then finally finding him....then complain about what he said on cbs.....well why did u come looking for him?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold it, ignore fact number one on May 6th...wasn't trolling or starting anything....got ya....next...

dude...he has done in in here too and was doing it here well ahead of the last 48 hours...what the F don't you get? you really can't be this naive..."it must be everyone else" "My lil tiger stroking buddy wouldn't do that"

Cmon man...english.....ignore fact number one on may 6th? Whats that mean? You have to be a little more with the info......may 6th? Where? What was said? Youre telling me nothing....just a date.

What was he doing? Talking smack? On a smack thread? Oh wait he was talking about the tigers being so awesome and you guys got mad?

Wow!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Nice win today for the royals.. oh wait..."

Is that what you were talking about?

That? You have said waaaaay worse on the tigers board.....shane has said waaaay worse....thats trolling...yup i agreed....

But its not stalking....you came looking for him to start shit...

OH SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING...

Anything else? Waiting for the derogatory shit? Hell almost everyone on here has trolled before somewhere.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was he doing? Talking smack? On a smack thread? Oh wait he was talking about the tigers being so awesome and you guys got mad?

Wow!

Like Nosfer so aptly put it (a page or 2 back) - Vice says the same shit over & over & over again. Its annoying & boring

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak minded ones? Guess that would be me & Nosfer...because we disagree about Vices value here??? LMFAO

Vice is probly damn lucky nobody ever went looking for him in person :laugh3:

Dont know...gave up on nosfer.....still wanna see what you have to say, but nosfer is set on one thing.....just by people not seeing that bum came in here looking to start with vice shows me either bum is a friend or they hate vice that much they will jump on the stalkers back, just like some did the creepy old man iffy.

People act like vice is my best friend....all im saying is he never said nuthin bad to me....i was pissed last year when either him or spartanntion ruined the thread, but on here he has done nuthin outside the lines that i have seen.....just alot of mad people from cbs....so im just sposed to say, well such and uch hates him, so i should?

Im asking to see what he has said on here and the only thing i have seen so far is he went on the royals board a while back....before he got in trouble and said..."nice win today.....oh wait ".......ive seen waaaay worse than shane and i dont hate shane....thats my take....sorry i just dont like to join the hate