• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told but it wasnt cuz i couldnt take anything....i told hammer go look at thread and see for yourself...its getting out of hand.....this thread was one of the better threads on here..... Now tomorrow when people wake up there will be another 20 pages of bs.....not until the last 2 nights has this thread been like this.

again....see pages 186 and 187 and before to disprove your OWN statement of "this thread been like this"...oh, that was "before" I came in here...lol...again...maybe dismissed again by YOU but those who actually know whats going on will see the sense in it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now tomorrow when people wake up there will be another 20 pages of bs.....

Funny thing is you are involved everytime there is 20 pages of BS.

Someone repost this so he can see it. Since I seemed to have hurt his feelings.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told but it wasnt cuz i couldnt take anything....i told hammer go look at thread and see for yourself...its getting out of hand.....this thread was one of the better threads on here..... Now tomorrow when people wake up there will be another 20 pages of bs.....not until the last 2 nights has this thread been like this.

My final say on the matter - you should of let Vice handle things himself. After all, he WAS the one that started wars & made dozens of enemies. Hell yes - even on here, even on the Tribe board. He needs to stand up & be responsible for the resolution of shit he started...not you

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is officially bullshit......

I guess one day ill see what vice did that was so bad....

Ive seen plenty of people call each others names in here....seen more than one of you trolling the tigers boards....

Only seen ONE person going around searching for someone they suposedly hate.

Well maybe the tigers sweep cleveland and the guys whos feelings vice hurt will just vanish........again..

Never thought id say this...but dam....i miss shane and dougie.....hell give me quest......at least he will make me laugh.....

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dont you get that i told hammer to come in here?

Oh I get it. Just didnt until tonight when you admitted it. Blamed Vice because, you know - guilty once, guilty twice. Common sense

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My final say on the matter - you should of let Vice handle things himself. After all, he WAS the one that started wars & made dozens of enemies. Hell yes - even on here, even on the Tribe board. He needs to stand up & be responsible for the resolution of shit he started...not you

Maybe youre right, but he never did anything to me.....and when iffy tried to use him to do something at me, he declined and him and iffy had no problems...but he thought it was wrong....he asked me for advice and i went to hammer. Let him judge who was right and wrong

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it. Just didnt until tonight when you admitted it. Blamed Vice because, you know - guilty once, guilty twice. Common sense

Nope....he asked me for advice...said bum follows him.....i sent hammer a pm and told him to check out this thread.....how the last 24 hrs has been going and people arent coming in anymore cuz the bs jibber jabber from cbs beefs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive seen plenty of people call each others names in here....seen more than one of you trolling the tigers boards....

Well maybe the tigers sweep cleveland and the guys whos feelings vice hurt will just vanish........again..

Never thought id say this...but dam....i miss shane and dougie.....hell give me quest......at least he will make me laugh.....

always good choice to quit right after the Facts are actually brought up...and now you know why I didn't want to take the time to provide the Facts...again...just dismissed....

dude, you really need to get a grip at the ability to admit when wrong...life is so much easier when you just state it, correct it and move on....

Great, Now we can get back to AL Central talk...that would include ALL AL Central teams....:lol:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didnt hurt anybodys feelings. What he DID do was piss a whole bunch of people off

I wont be around anymore, thats one less you got to worry about. I will show back up when the playoffs start - & laugh my ass off when the Tigers get owned again

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope....he asked me for advice...said bum follows him.....i sent hammer a pm and told him to check out this thread.....how the last 24 hrs has been going and people arent coming in anymore cuz the bs jibber jabber from cbs beefs

Vice sent him several PMs asking for ME to be banned. See how easy it was for me to draw the same conclusion?

Anyways, Im out. You all can continue sucking each other off about the great, untouchable Tigers :lol:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so there are continuing facts that fans, OTHER than Tigers fans, all have the same viewpoint on your lil buddy but yet...it can't be him...he is so good when Tigers fans are around.....when you get a set...let me know...guess they don't grow as well in the cold up there...sorta like the bass and crappie.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again....see pages 186 and 187 and before to disprove your OWN statement of "this thread been like this"...oh, that was "before" I came in here...lol...again...maybe dismissed again by YOU but those who actually know whats going on will see the sense in it.

If youre talking about him and mrhockey.....im sure hockey can handle himself on here.....he called him "turd"?....ive seen nos and him use names......hell ive called people idiots.....weve had way worse shit then that on here....nowhere did i see him following hockey around.....i didnt see hockeys feelings get hurt.....hell if anything hockey prolly won the argument....i know when i first met hockey a good 5-6 years ago we were in worse arguments then that...and i consider him one of my better friends, if thats what they are called on here...some times debates get heated....to me if he offended hockey in anyway, im sure it would of been worse....it was 2 people arguing.....ive seen plenty of people argue on here...hell i seen smitty and hockey argue worse than that and i consider both them cool posters.

I just dont get it...if vices words hurt you guys so much....why do you come in here looking for him...now i know some of you were here first...but i remember vice on the old ones more than capt.....and i dont recall bum at all.

In fact i took itsjustagames side when he had issues either last year or the year before with vice.....but on here vice has been cool. Sorry thats my opinion.

But showing me an argument between hockey and vice proves nuthin...im sure hockey didnt lose sleep, so why should you? It is a smack talk thread....now if he followed hockey around or called him a racist name or umthin, then yeah id agree.....but they argued over opinions.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always good choice to quit right after the Facts are actually brought up...and now you know why I didn't want to take the time to provide the Facts...again...just dismissed....

dude, you really need to get a grip at the ability to admit when wrong...life is so much easier when you just state it, correct it and move on....

Great, Now we can get back to AL Central talk...that would include ALL AL Central teams....:lol:

Yup wrong.....wrong about you coming in here looking for vice....yup.....can you say......

STALKER!!!!!

Just let it go man....he was the bigger man...he left....hes willing to let you ruin the thread and burn yourself....notice 2 straight nights of alot of pages....and youre involved both nights

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didnt hurt anybodys feelings. What he DID do was piss a whole bunch of people off

I wont be around anymore, thats one less you got to worry about. I will show back up when the playoffs start - & laugh my ass off when the Tigers get owned again

Hey whatever floats your boat...glad i get to root for my team than have to root for a team to beat the team i hate...but if u cant beat em.....root for someone else....

Goodbye.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice sent him several PMs asking for ME to be banned. See how easy it was for me to draw the same conclusion?

Anyways, Im out. You all can continue sucking each other off about the great, untouchable Tigers :lol:

Are you sure? You were sure he did this today.......AND YOU WERE WRONG......OOPS

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny since you were the one first sucking off the creepy stalker iffy, now the stalker bum.....are you obsessed with stalkers?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
notice 2 straight nights of alot of pages....and youre involved both nights

Holy shit, what a hypocrite...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so there are continuing facts that fans, OTHER than Tigers fans, all have the same viewpoint on your lil buddy but yet...it can't be him...he is so good when Tigers fans are around.....when you get a set...let me know...guess they don't grow as well in the cold up there...sorta like the bass and crappie.

Let me guess...other fans on cbs?

So im supposed to follow the lynch mob?

Do what they do? Everyone else hates him, so i have to?

How lame...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, what a hypocrite...

Thats funny...took you off igg to see if you were still here spouting off....

I wasnt on here last night dumbass.....i posted in the early noon.....had to catch up for 2 hrs today reading all the crap from last night...oops........back on igg....still have nuthin worthwile.......but hey miggys on roids.....so is JV.....why? Because jack clark said so......:laugh3:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has been involved in more 20 page fights than cleaves, we all need to stop talking to this fool. Nothing we say will ever make him see...