• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Nosfer so aptly put it (a page or 2 back) - Vice says the same shit over & over & over again. Its annoying & boring

Who cares...ignore him....omg

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Nice win today for the royals.. oh wait..."

Is that what you were talking about?

That? You have said waaaaay worse on the tigers board.....shane has said waaaay worse....thats trolling...yup i agreed....

But its not stalking....you came looking for him to start shit...

OH SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING...

Anything else? Waiting for the derogatory shit? Hell almost everyone on here has trolled before somewhere.

Cleaves - knock it off already. Seriously. Vice is (hopefully) gone. Youre beating a dead horse over & over & over again. Its old & boring

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it wasnt boring back in may listening to shane talk about how great cleveland was? Or how they were in first.....hell he was sooooo happy he brought the smack to the tigers boards.....but dam....who cares....its smack talking.....now if he got personal, thats different....but actually on this thread, i havent really seen anything personal, outside of a lil stalking from a few people.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know...gave up on nosfer.....
Ouch, that's probably because I made him look stupid one too many times. I still think it's funny he has me blocked, that just seems so childish to me.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves - knock it off already. Seriously. Vice is (hopefully) gone. Youre beating a dead horse over & over & over again. Its old & boring

Why because not one person has showed me proof?

And dont act like vice got kicked out....he voluntarily left so people would stop crying.....bum was the one warned.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent really seen anything personal,

That's an absolute lie...

But it wasnt boring back in may listening to shane talk about how great cleveland was?

He didn't tell every single person they were an idiot if they disagreed with him. Not surprising you can't see the difference.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares...ignore him....omg

Ive had him on ignore for at least 2 months now. But stuff gets quoted so I end up seeing it anyway. I only jumped in b/c Vice squealed like a pig to Admin about Bums - just like he did with me. He can dish it out but he sure cant take it

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man...english.....ignore fact number one on may 6th? Whats that mean? You have to be a little more with the info......may 6th? Where? What was said? Youre telling me nothing....just a date.

What was he doing? Talking smack? On a smack thread? Oh wait he was talking about the tigers being so awesome and you guys got mad?

Wow!

ok, Cleaves...1st you say...find me something that your lil buddy has done to start stuff...I give you all the way back to May 6th...you dismiss it...but of course...

now...in this thread alone...lets look at pages starting at 187, 186...and feel free to look at any page prior to that until your lil buddy started in here...I am sure you dismiss all of these posts as "talking baseball" "talking AL Central smack" which CLEARLY is neither...but be my guest...I really told you before this...you really don't want to do this...its really that easy to do..

.your lil buddy is a troll, instigator, bully who sadly likes to snuggle up to some that will protect him when he needs it...and funny...that naive thingy you have going for you made you another perfect SUCKER for him...lol

again, let me know if YOU would like to continue to post off AL Central topic stuff...I will end the off topic stuff whenever you want to stop continuing it....let me know...

by the way, page 186 and 187 DOES fall in your last 2 months guidelines...I am sure you will ignore that too, lol....naivity is so enduring...

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why because not one person has showed me proof?

And dont act like vice got kicked out....he voluntarily left so people would stop crying.....bum was the one warned.

Im not acting like Vice got kicked out. Bum was warned by a squealer who can dish it out but not take it in return. Vice also squealed on me & tried to get me banned. So whos corner would you think Id be in in this matter?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive had him on ignore for at least 2 months now. But stuff gets quoted so I end up seeing it anyway. I only jumped in b/c Vice squealed like a pig to Admin about Bums - just like he did with me. He can dish it out but he sure cant take it

No he didnt......vice pm me and asked me to keep an eye because bum is trying to get him in trouble....i asked hammer to take a look at the thread because since yesterday this thread has went to hell.....people are pming me telling me they dont wanna post in here anymore.....to try and start a new one....just like on cbs.....i let hammer make the decision. So see you were wrong.....you were blaming the wrong person.....vice knew i was stalked by iffy. And asked what to do cuz he didnt want any trouble....believe what you want but thats what happened.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So i guess you shouldnt had jumped in since vice did nuthin eh?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

taking shots, then calling admins (that he became lil buddies with asap) when they are returned...wow..again..who would have thought...its never been his MO...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, Cleaves...1st you say...find me something that your lil buddy has done to start stuff...I give you all the way back to May 6th...you dismiss it...but of course...

now...in this thread alone...lets look at pages starting at 187, 186...and feel free to look at any page prior to that until your lil buddy started in here...I am sure you dismiss all of these posts as "talking baseball" "talking AL Central smack" which CLEARLY is neither...but be my guest...I really told you before this...you really don't want to do this...its really that easy to do..

.your lil buddy is a troll, instigator, bully who sadly likes to snuggle up to some that will protect him when he needs it...and funny...that naive thingy you have going for you made you another perfect SUCKER for him...lol

again, let me know if YOU would like to continue to post off AL Central topic stuff...I will end the off topic stuff whenever you want to stop continuing it....let me know...

Dismiss it? I said thats it? A little ribbing? That was trolling...not stalking....you came on the tigers boards and said way worse...hell did u even post on the kc board before he did?

Notice this thread went downhill once you came in...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, have a good night gentlemen. I got to be up for work in a few hrs...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not acting like Vice got kicked out. Bum was warned by a squealer who can dish it out but not take it in return. Vice also squealed on me & tried to get me banned. So whos corner would you think Id be in in this matter?

I told but it wasnt cuz i couldnt take anything....i told hammer go look at thread and see for yourself...its getting out of hand.....this thread was one of the better threads on here..... Now tomorrow when people wake up there will be another 20 pages of bs.....not until the last 2 nights has this thread been like this.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your lil buddy is a troll, instigator, bully
Always has been. Everyone who has come into contact with him knows this aside from cleaves, gotta protect the master I guess...