• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta win the division first......one step at a time......im sure a royals fan wouldnt know that....been awhile since they sniffed the playoffs.....plus the quicker we can clinch the division, the more rest miggy can get.....wouldnt even mind JV getting skipped once in the rotation....

Participation trophy?

The seasons over? Who won the WS?

Yup, guess the tigers should just quit.....they lost a series to a playoff team.....didnt know oakland already clinched a spot.

the Tigers wouldn't know how to win a WS...at least the Royals have won one since they last have..so have the White Sox...so have the Twins...but hey...your still even with the Indians over the last 29 years....since your going to use "past" info..lets use it all...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guessing that started before post 197...lol

Been here since page one......thanks for reposting nosfer.....figured he would come in with his 2 cents of tiger hate......glad people think that i think the tigers are the greatest.....ive said plenty of times on this thread.....GLAD WE PLAY IN THE AL CENTRAL......,,just like today i posted.....GLAD ITS CLEVELAND CHASING US...

Funny minny and the sox are the 2 teams i been positive about recently.....since mrhockey filled me in about the prospects....i still trust no prospects, including detroits.....but it is what it is...

Guess im sposed to say how great cleveland and kc is? They arent even making a race out of it.....should i praise the white sox? Twins? What is there to praise......the tigers will probably be the only playoff team out of the division.....so who else should i praise? Cleveland fans 2 months go were claiming their team would be there til the end......hell their fans arent even here.....just to come take shots at the tigers..

At least when minny was winning and detroit was out of it, i still showed up with class......remember the great debates with rolling and hockey.....guess i shouldve just ragged on the twins showing my jealousy....

I swear.....some of you guys are living in la la land. I dont know how many times i said the best teams hardly ever win the WS.....its who gets hot at the right time.....same with hockey.....hot goalies carry teams to the cup....but yeah....show me where i said the tigers were the greatest.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since you think...going into other areas is "stalking"...please feel free to defend a post on May 6, 2013 in the Kansas City Royals link...post #28....the 2nd one I accidently ran into....Cleaves...trust me...this would be too easy if I actually "looked" for them...

Stalking= following people around on the net...

Vice, this is where you been hiding...

Explain....you were looking for someone you claim you cant stand?

Why did it take you to page 197 to make it here?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since you think...going into other areas is "stalking"...please feel free to defend a post on May 6, 2013 in the Kansas City Royals link...post #28....the 2nd one I accidently ran into....Cleaves...trust me...this would be too easy if I actually "looked" for them...

You mean the one where i came in looking for the person i had never heard of who trolled the tigers boards the days before that post? Ill always come to a team board looking for a troll who trolled first....notice what i said to moose....a poster i like and get along with.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, Cleaves...don't ignore facts that despute your information...do you really want me to find more? or will you ignore actual facts just like your lil' buddy, speaking of "relationships"

you tell me to "find" it...I just stumble across them without even looking...but like normal tiger fan...just use the facts that support your position...ignore the others that complete the picture...lol..."hey, I worked hard for 8-10 minutes today"...
ignore the facts...great defense...lol...:lame:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the one where i came in looking for the person i had never heard of who trolled the tigers boards the days before that post? Ill always come to a team board looking for a troll who trolled first....notice what i said to moose....a poster i like and get along with.

no moron...that would be your little buddies post in the Royals link...have no idea what your posts are...do you want me to go around looking for those next...?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I felt like wading through dozens of pages on the Tribe board Im more than certain I could find quite a few Vice trolling posts. When dougie posts there he at least makes some positive comments

I came in the injuns board once before too.....after shane came and left like 10 posts on the tigers boards sounding like a 12 yr old....

Wow you guys sound like you got dumped by vice....whiny lil guys......get over it.....SOW ME ON THIS THREAD.....i dont care about cbs...or the tribes board...or anything else.....show me ON HERE....and why someone would come on and say....SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING.......thats what a slaker/killer would say to his prey.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, Cleaves...don't ignore facts that despute your information...do you really want me to find more? or will you ignore actual facts just like your lil' buddy, speaking of "relationships"

Yeah show me...aint like u have anything else to do

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tell me to "find" it...I just stumble across them without even looking...but like normal tiger fan...just use the facts that support your position...ignore the others that complete the picture...lol..."hey, I worked hard for 8-10 minutes today"...
ignore the facts...great defense...lol...:lame:

What are you talking about....show me sumthin....stop talking around it.....and your yet to explain...

SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING.......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no moron...that would be your little buddies post in the Royals link...have no idea what your posts are...do you want me to go around looking for those next...?

Yup

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalking= following people around on the net...

Vice, this is where you been hiding...

Explain....you were looking for someone you claim you cant stand?

Why did it take you to page 197 to make it here?

so, if your little buddy comes into other areas, including the Royals link even in this website., takes weak shots and runs...its stalking when he gets caught and found....thats your definition of stalking? glad our legal system has chosen to define it completely different that you do..again, or the world would be full of "stalkers"....dude...are you really going to defend this little guy? good luck and god bless....I thought you wanted to keep this AL Central...and although I have tried...you continue to want to spout BS that isn't AL Central...so, sure...I will play along.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figured he would come in with his 2 cents of tiger hate....
Funny I don't remember ever saying I hated the Tigers, I actually have said there are teams I would root for the Tigers against like the Red Sox and I also said when I lived in Michigan I liked the Tigers when they weren't playing the Twins. It's some fans that I have strong feelings against not the team...

Too bad cleaves won't see this since he acts like a freakin' 10 year old and blocked me... That's just too funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was so bad....he said nice win by the royals today...oh wait.....did they win? Lose? Wasnt derogatory like you guys make him seem....ive seen worse from shane on the tigers board.....thats not stalking...

SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like anyone even posts on kc page anyways....

Carlos pena baby!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, if your little buddy comes into other areas, including the Royals link even in this website., takes weak shots and runs...its stalking when he gets caught and found....thats your definition of stalking? glad our legal system has chosen to define it completely different that you do..again, or the world would be full of "stalkers"....dude...are you really going to defend this little guy? good luck and god bless....I thought you wanted to keep this AL Central...and although I have tried...you continue to want to spout BS that isn't AL Central...so, sure...I will play along.

Thats not stalking....that can be considered trolling.....stalking is following a person....i didnt even see a post in there from you to classify that stalking...

Stalking is entering a room someone had been in for months and say.......SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please leave then....already on thin ice anyways

Im trying to talk al central....youre the one that keeps talking about vice.....saying posting a message before you even posted in a room was stalking you

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the hell is he to say "already on thin ice anyways" what a complete fucking douche! Run and tell mommy bitch...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone can look up the date of the post, May 6 2013 and where it was posted...the fact remains..and tiger fan can't admit when wrong...same story...different name...I got it...

stalkers always show up in areas before the stalkie...got it...in CBS for a decade before your little buddy..in sportshoopla a month before your little buddy.....would stand up very well...lol...stick to whatever job you have and you have to be better at that then you are much better at debates, discussions or fact finding.

your arguments are overwhelmingly convincing...you win...again...feel free to discuss AL Central stuff only, like you said that should be discussed in here..instead of your "information" inspector clueso...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be waiting, but i doubt it will matter.....i take it u and bum were some kind of a couple or sumthin on cbs....you both say the same crap......this isnt cbs...geez

First - I got no idea why Im being singled out to answer all this. Really dont have the time, energy or inclination. Just been stating my opinion based on observing Vices behavior over a couple seasons

Tribe & Royals fans often posted on each others glogs & we all came to stand together in the face of Vices continual trolling. So yeh - over the yrs we posted together we all read the same shit from him. Which is maybe why Bum & me both say the same 'crap' as it relates to him...

I doubt any of us give a flying fuck how fantastic of a fan you think Vice is. Like Nosfer said, it gets damn tiring reading his deathless prose over & over & over again. You got no idea how great it is to have civil convos on glogs with fans of opposing teams. Or sit in the stands next to fans of the opposing team & have some laughs, buy each other a beer. Baseballs a fucking game - not a matter of life & death for those of us that watch it. Well, it might be for Vice...he'll probly have a nervous breakdown when the Tigs again get owned in the playoffs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im trying to talk al central....youre the one that keeps talking about vice.....saying posting a message before you even posted in a room was stalking you

I haven't said the guys name once, since you asked...but you have...lol...again, check the facts...and you keep bringin it up...I said it was over and done after the right thing was done...again, check the facts...errr posts...

nice, "threat"...unless you are talking about yourself on "thin ice"...thats actually rather funny.

this isn't hard to read for everyone, but you I guess.