• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you...things should be great in this thread for a time now...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there you go Cleaves...first one looked at....just a sec...will find better ones over the "last month" or before you say "I was here"

Thats far from personal......looks like smack talk......thats why everyone was mad at him on cbs for? Smack talk......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to see where that doesnt fit in as baseball smack talk.....and why do you care.....you said yourself....YOURE A DODGER FAN

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats far from personal......looks like smack talk......thats why everyone was mad at him on cbs for? Smack talk......

Nobody was 'mad at him' - everybody wanted to lynch him. Hes a loud-mouth, arrogant punk. & what Bums quoted was MILD compared to the shit Vice spewed. Trolled Royals game glogs just to harrass people. Accused me of being everything from a ********* to a racist. Sorry...when it gets that personal it is NOT forgotten...

Still trying to see where that doesnt fit in as baseball smack talk.....and why do you care.....you said yourself....YOURE A DODGER FAN

Hes a Dodger fan like Im a Red Sox fan - 2nd fav. I believe thats allowed

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

doesn't matter anymore...the right thing is being done...and I really don't want to go through old posts...just to prove it...thats just the 1st post I ran into...if I look at more than 1 it would be too easy...just like always...if I really want to prove the point...but only if you want to continue talking about topics other than the AL Central...

Things should be about the AL Central now...no worries..the problem has been solved.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody was 'mad at him' - everybody wanted to lynch him. Hes a loud-mouth, arrogant punk. & what Bums quoted was MILD compared to the shit Vice spewed. Trolled Royals game glogs just to harrass people. Accused me of being everything from a ********* to a racist. Sorry...when it gets that personal it is NOT forgotten...

Hes a Dodger fan like Im a Red Sox fan - 2nd fav. I believe thats allowed

CaptO....let it go, its over.....problem has left....no need to keep it going...we know the truth and thats all that matters.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought things were going well when Arther and I were talking Kenny Lofton earlier. He even went all WAR on me,..... which was cool. It was AllTime ALCentral WAR.... Which seemed pretty appropriate here.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been pretty busy this afternoon. Anybody know how the Tigers game ended up? They were behind late, last I heard.....

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaptO....let it go, its over.....problem has left....no need to keep it going...we know the truth and thats all that matters.

Unfortunately 'the problem' will reemerge with an alt ID - & go back to harassing on cBS with a vengeance. You know that as well as I do. Thats his life

Looks like the Tribes mailed it in, seasons over. We both had much better seasons than expected though (especially the Royals). Nothing to be ashamed of at all. I know where Ill be when the playoffs start

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't matter anymore...the right thing is being done...and I really don't want to go through old posts...just to prove it...thats just the 1st post I ran into...if I look at more than 1 it would be too easy...just like always...if I really want to prove the point...but only if you want to continue talking about topics other than the AL Central...

Things should be about the AL Central now...no worries..the problem has been solved.

Well it was said......just keep his name out of your posts...thats all......like i said......SHOW ME SOMETHING ON HERE THAT HE HAS SAID THAT IS SO BAD SINCE HE GOT IN TROUBLE.......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been pretty busy this afternoon. Anybody know how the Tigers game ended up? They were behind late, last I heard.....

Ahaha naw i missed it......was too busy replying to aaron on the tigers board for being so negative.:laugh3:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahaha naw i missed it......was too busy replying to aaron on the tigers board for being so negative.:laugh3:

Damnit! Last I heard, Jackson had just walked and Dirks was ahead in the count. Tui was on deck for some reason. Get away days.... Leyland loves to give em away. I guess I'll have to check the box score in the paper tomorrow.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was said......just keep his name out of your posts...thats all......like i said......SHOW ME SOMETHING ON HERE THAT HE HAS SAID THAT IS SO BAD SINCE HE GOT IN TROUBLE.......

couldn't tell you when he got in trouble...I don't follow him to know...I have to look back at posts to prove your question...and again, don't follow him to know what he has or has not said...but can tell you that most of his posts the last few days..haven't been about the AL Central...so I just could look back 48 hours if needed.

but hey, makes sense to me...so I will pass on looking up someone elses posts, unless it benifits me remotely in any way...to which, it won't

another topic is...not only do the Tigers have to continue to deal with bull pen issues...and this year JV issues...is Maxi going to finally have a few month bad streak after 4 month hot streak...its usually 2 or 3 to 1 bad start for even the best pitchers...maybe Maxi does it by months this year.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately 'the problem' will reemerge with an alt ID - & go back to harassing on cBS with a vengeance. You know that as well as I do. Thats his life

Looks like the Tribes mailed it in, seasons over. We both had much better seasons than expected though (especially the Royals). Nothing to be ashamed of at all. I know where Ill be when the playoffs start

Why does he need to make an alternate ID? Hes not in trouble.....he offered to step away.....notice this thread had never gotten of track so bad until someone entered in here...

All im saying is the past 2 months, i havent seen vice say anything personal on here....dont care about cbs. This aint cbs....to me it seems the bum is following people.....even showed up on the tigers page lookin for vice i guess....

Nothing to be ashamed of? Hope your not talking to the bum because being AL champs and losing the WS is an embarrassment in his eyes.....,not making the playoffs would be blasphemous.

Im sure if vice was in the wrong he would of been warned also.....oh but i forgot...capt you were iffys ONE supporter too......hes gone thanks to stalking people also.....this aint cbs.....its talk sports or go elsewhere....thats why this place is great.....dont you think vice knows they dont play on here? But im sure if you come up with something feel free to post it....im sure vice is still on some kind of probation....but like i said vice has been very mello on here the last few months.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit! Last I heard, Jackson had just walked and Dirks was ahead in the count. Tui was on deck for some reason. Get away days.... Leyland loves to give em away. I guess I'll have to check the box score in the paper tomorrow.

Yeah 2E got pinch hit for by avila.....a 198 hitter pinch hitting.....once he got out i turned it to judge judy.....i wish tori woulda played today.....hes been hot and he took the getaway day off.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't tell you when he got in trouble...I don't follow him to know...I have to look back at posts to prove your question...and again, don't follow him to know what he has or has not said...but can tell you that most of his posts the last few days..haven't been about the AL Central...so I just could look back 48 hours if needed.

but hey, makes sense to me...so I will pass on looking up someone elses posts, unless it benifits me remotely in any way...to which, it won't

another topic is...not only do the Tigers have to continue to deal with bull pen issues...and this year JV issues...is Maxi going to finally have a few month bad streak after 4 month hot streak...its usually 2 or 3 to 1 bad start for even the best pitchers...maybe Maxi does it by months this year.

Yeah max is done....one bad start. Try looking up his stats to last years all star game. 4 month hot streak eh? Wheres them stats guys at? They really arent that bad. I notice they dont take sides....just the sides of numbers.....but id like to know max stats going back to last years AS game. You know, cuz 4 months? Thats not long at all. Wonder if king felix is all done also.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 2E got pinch hit for by avila.....a 198 hitter pinch hitting.....once he got out i turned it to judge judy.....i wish tori woulda played today.....hes been hot and he took the getaway day off.

Avila and Ramon Santiago, Jimmys pinch hitting favorites. I bet Torii woulda helped today.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny, this is where you hide now.....wow, a few people really don't like you...said you have taken up to hiding over here...so sad...my condolences to your spine...

This was your FIRST post in here.....on page 197........this is where you hide now? So you were looking for him......what else drew you in here? Page 197? Notice it was 11 at night the day the royals swept detroit in a DH. But you dont keep up with vice right? So if vice was hiding over here to avoid you and others......why would you come in here? Seems like once you found him in here, youve become a mainstay. Jess sayin......sort of creepy......looking? Hiding? Stalking? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Page 197 but hes been here longer than me......vice had been in here waaaaaaaaay longer than pg 197.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avila and Ramon Santiago, Jimmys pinch hitting favorites. I bet Torii woulda helped today.....

Yup.....too bad hes old and cant play in afternoon games.....i felt tori might of had ONE good swing in him today.....oh well the injuns are coming to town......gotta break this 4 game losing streak

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And BOOM! McCann goes yard!!!!! 3-0 braves......tigers looked so bad this week, but still might pick up a game.........and who thought the injuns werent gonna collapse this year...

Seems like whenever the injuns play a team with a decent record, they lose.

Lets see if the injuns got heart tonight...long game to go