• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does he need to make an alternate ID? Hes not in trouble.....he offered to step away.....notice this thread had never gotten of track so bad until someone entered in here...

IMO the thread got off track & bad the minute Vice showed up & started his shit with me

All im saying is the past 2 months, i havent seen vice say anything personal on here....dont care about cbs. This aint cbs....to me it seems the bum is following people.....even showed up on the tigers page lookin for vice i guess....

Bum wasnt following anybody. He was here before Vice was. & he is an ALC fan

Nothing to be ashamed of? Hope your not talking to the bum because being AL champs and losing the WS is an embarrassment in his eyes.....,not making the playoffs would be blasphemous.

Nope - was talking about the Tribe imploding, how disappointed I am but that neither them or the Royals have anything to be embarrassed about b/c both have had way better than expected seasons

Im sure if vice was in the wrong he would of been warned also.....oh but i forgot...capt you were iffys ONE supporter too......hes gone thanks to stalking people also.....this aint cbs.....its talk sports or go elsewhere....thats why this place is great.....dont you think vice knows they dont play on here? But im sure if you come up with something feel free to post it....im sure vice is still on some kind of probation....but like i said vice has been very mello on here the last few months.

Somebody obviously squealed on Bums. Pretty sure it was the same person that squealed on me. If you cant take it, dont dish it out. BTW - mgmt here can be pretty hypocritical when it suits em. Thats twice today Ive see it happen

& if you call shooting off his mouth 24/7 about how great the Tigs are & how much everybody else sucks mellow...well, Id seriously question your good judgment. I see NOBODY from ANY team that even comes close to his level of arrogance & homerism

dougie >>> vice

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And BOOM! McCann goes yard!!!!! 3-0 braves......tigers looked so bad this week, but still might pick up a game.........and who thought the injuns werent gonna collapse this year...

Seems like whenever the injuns play a team with a decent record, they lose.

Lets see if the injuns got heart tonight...long game to go

Fuck the Tribe (til the FO gets its shit together & buys some real talent). Im moving on to football

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wish I would have appreciated the ride a little more in high school... that is for sure.

Amen brother...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess when your team is out of it, you need to just make stupid shit up.....so sad.....i used to enjoy your input to this thread nos.....now im sorry i ever invited you over here.......you just stir crap up....

Oh shut the fuck up cleaves, I was messin around with the Miggy comment, I have stated multiple times I DO NOT think he roided. So quick to bash and so quick to cry, nice combo.

go watch some girls hockey....

How many times you gonna use this one? Every post from you is the same post. Too bad we can go back to last year at this time I bet you were saying the same shit about the Tigers and other teams in the division, mix it up a little, yer getting boring.

Just funny how a twins fan could agree with bum and win it all or the season sucks bs, after years of winning the division and the same fans, disappointed in not winning one series in the playoffs, still would say how nice it was to win the division...

You never seen me say that even once. You cry that people lump all Tigers fans together and think you are all a bunch of pricks but yer trying to call me out for what others have said, again I was never happy with just winning the division.

Twins in '15

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey cleaves, ya ever think it gets boring to sit here and watch you and Vice try to control the thread talking about how great the Tigers are and how every other AL Central team sucks, it's been the same shit for 100 fucking pages.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And BOOM! McCann goes yard!!!!! 3-0 braves......tigers looked so bad this week, but still might pick up a game.........and who thought the injuns werent gonna collapse this year...

Seems like whenever the injuns play a team with a decent record, they lose.

Lets see if the injuns got heart tonight...long game to go

Nice, concerned with winning the AL Central...not the fact that a playoff team just pounded the tigers...congrats on the participation trophy again...but "wait til next year"...maybe signing someone south of 38 yrs old and an actual catcher might be the answer next..

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey cleaves, ya ever think it gets boring to sit here and watch you and Vice try to control the thread talking about how great the Tigers are and how every other AL Central team sucks, it's been the same shit for 100 fucking pages.

guessing that started before post 197...lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does he need to make an alternate ID? Hes not in trouble.....he offered to step away.....notice this thread had never gotten of track so bad until someone entered in here...

All im saying is the past 2 months, i havent seen vice say anything personal on here....dont care about cbs. This aint cbs....to me it seems the bum is following people.....even showed up on the tigers page lookin for vice i guess.....

Then why would you say that he has been in "trouble"...thinking without even looking that the thread has gotten off track...before I was here...but hey...like I said...providing facts can be done...when needed and since you want to only pull up mine...maybe I will...for some more entertainment....since YOU want to keep the topic OFF the AL Central now...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since you think...going into other areas is "stalking"...please feel free to defend a post on May 6, 2013 in the Kansas City Royals link...post #28....the 2nd one I accidently ran into....Cleaves...trust me...this would be too easy if I actually "looked" for them...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: And there ya have it folks...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Buxton in 2013 between Fort Myers and Cedar Rapids.

.338 AVG 19 Doubles 18 Triples 12 Home Runs 54 Stolen Bases 76 RBI's .429 OBP

The future is bright Twins fans.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since you think...going into other areas is "stalking"...please feel free to defend a post on May 6, 2013 in the Kansas City Royals link...post #28....the 2nd one I accidently ran into....Cleaves...trust me...this would be too easy if I actually "looked" for them...

If I felt like wading through dozens of pages on the Tribe board Im more than certain I could find quite a few Vice trolling posts. When dougie posts there he at least makes some positive comments

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When dougie posts there he at least makes some positive comments

Yeah, whats up with dougie being nice lately. It's scary...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the thread got off track & bad the minute Vice showed up & started his shit with me

Nope - was talking about the Tribe imploding, how disappointed I am but that neither them or the Royals have anything to be embarrassed about b/c both have had way better than expected seasons

Somebody obviously squealed on Bums. Pretty sure it was the same person that squealed on me. If you cant take it, dont dish it out. BTW - mgmt here can be pretty hypocritical when it suits em. Thats twice today Ive see it happen

& if you call shooting off his mouth 24/7 about how great the Tigs are & how much everybody else sucks mellow...well, Id seriously question your good judgment. I see NOBODY from ANY team that even comes close to his level of arrogance & homerism

dougie >>> vice

How was bum here before vice? Bum entered on page 197........vice is been here since around 50 pages....so this thread has been offtrack since then?......i guess you really hate vice.......this is an al smack talk page....if he talks the tigers are great and all the rest suck, oh well thats smack talk.....but between last night and today there was like 20 pages....i logged on today and it seriously took me 2 hrs to read the posts from the last 24 hrs.......his first post on page 197 was towards vice....it said SO THIS IS WHERE YOU WERE HIDING......who says that? Someone thats been looking for someone?

Whatever capt...if your feelings get hurt...oh well, maybe you shouldnt come on a smack talk thread.....show on here where vice was personal towards you or followed you in here and ill gladly side with you....vice has done nuthin wrong in here in a long time.....he jussed pissed you off on the cbs gamecenters and you enjoy someone like bum bothering him....its like you need someone to hold your hand in a smack talk thread...

Man vice really got to you guys....just dont get why bum came in looking for him then.....but of course capt doesnt see that.....just like the 4 games over 1.000 we never got explained....or how jose fernandez had like 2 starts....or salazar has "jose fernandez" stuff......see thats smack talk.....call you out on stupid shit u said about the al central......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Tribe (til the FO gets its shit together & buys some real talent). Im moving on to football

Good now you can move on so your feelings arent hurt......from sumthin that happened on cbs....

Like i said.....show me sumthin vice posted ON THIS THREAD.....that was derogatory or stalkerish or creepy....

To me he is a huge tiger fan and hates the rest....whats wrong with that.....nosfer talks of tigers roiding....i dont cry about it....its smack....i got sick of everyone of his posts being anti tigers.....he hardly ever posts about the twins or anything else....just anti tiger hate...oh well thats his opinion....thats what the ignore button is for....so i dont have to read bs i dont want to......but when someone comes in here JUST to push someones buttons and next thing you know theres 20 new pages in 12 hrs.....thats just crazy.....i like how hes a alc fan....

Scroll back....when vice said sumthin about him being a royal fan.....HE SAID IM A DODGERS FAN.....

Just explain his first post on page 197.....VICE, SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING.....explain that first.....then explain how he was here BEFORE vice......then show me ONE derogatory remark he has said since hammer banned him and let him back....i bet i wont see one reply tho......you will vanish like the time you said cleveland was 4 over 1.000 ....or sumthin like that....

The guy came straight on the tigers board 2 weeks ago when HE FIRST ARIVED on here trolling....yeah it says april, but all his posts been in the last 2 weeks...

Ill be waiting, but i doubt it will matter.....i take it u and bum were some kind of a couple or sumthin on cbs....you both say the same crap......this isnt cbs...geez

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dougie >>> vice

Somebody squealed on you? For what, crying? Stating facts that were ridiculously crazy?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me he is a huge tiger fan and hates the rest....whats wrong with that.....nosfer talks of tigers roiding....i dont cry about it....its smack....i got sick of everyone of his posts being anti tigers.....he hardly ever posts about the twins or anything else....just anti tiger hate...oh well thats his opinion....

Well, I guess cleaves wont read this being hes a hypocrite so i'll just say how is my anti Tigers shit any different than his anti everything not Tigers? It's difficult posting anything about the Twins here because it's just bashed to shit by cleaves. That's just too funny...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again, Cleaves...don't ignore facts that despute your information...do you really want me to find more? or will you ignore actual facts just like your lil' buddy, speaking of "relationships"

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, concerned with winning the AL Central...not the fact that a playoff team just pounded the tigers...congrats on the participation trophy again...but "wait til next year"...maybe signing someone south of 38 yrs old and an actual catcher might be the answer next..

You gotta win the division first......one step at a time......im sure a royals fan wouldnt know that....been awhile since they sniffed the playoffs.....plus the quicker we can clinch the division, the more rest miggy can get.....wouldnt even mind JV getting skipped once in the rotation....

Participation trophy?

The seasons over? Who won the WS?

Yup, guess the tigers should just quit.....they lost a series to a playoff team.....didnt know oakland already clinched a spot.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, whats up with dougie being nice lately. It's scary...

its called, duck and cover technique, when someone throws out too much BS.....starts stuff...then hides when it gets too much ala..gets called out on it...Tigers fans main technique in "winning"...