• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, what does the amount of posts have to do with anything? so amount of posts define how long you have been a member? do you guys actually read what you say before you type?

When you have had 50 posts in 24 hrs and only 206.....i would think i would of been here longer......where were you posting for the past 5-6 months?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made this thread on 4-23..........and pretty much invited 90 percent of the regs on here.....dont remember you from the cbs thread.....at least not a reg

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that this cat will never be heard from again if the Tigers win the WS. Its like that guy on cbs.. mason54.. who was running his mouth all season in 2009 about Lebron not leaving Cleveland.. he dug himself such a hole that he either was to embarrassed to return to posting.. or he jumped off a bridge...

Tigers need to clean up this home stand by beating the Indians... Taking 2 out of three would be fine... but a sweep would go a long way to getting Miggy some rest.. The Tigers can not keep trotting him out there and letting him tweet that injury. When the call ups come up.. Miggy should get a week off at least.. screw the triple crown.... tigers need a healthy miggy for the playoffs... and there is not much time left to get him right.

Wonder how severe the injury was today....hopefully just a lil banged up

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice's are always personal...he doesn't do any outside of it......but feel free to agree to disagree.

Well why are you in here then?

This is for AL CENTRAL fans

Not nl west

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made this thread on 4-23..........and pretty much invited 90 percent of the regs on here.....dont remember you from the cbs thread.....at least not a reg

You don't remember him because he was the one that came on under weird screen names and had 20 pages of personal attacks against tigers fans before that id was banned. It was a combo of him and brian8ball... trust me.. you have seen him on the al central thread on cbs before. remember how there would be pages of personal messages and no actual posts.. that was him..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how severe the injury was today....hopefully just a lil banged up

They said on foxsports detroit after the game it was day to day.. and that it wasn't anything to major.. just a tweek.. but this isn't good how it keeps lingering.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't remember him because he was the one that came on under weird screen names and had 20 pages of personal attacks against tigers fans before that id was banned. It was a combo of him and brian8ball... trust me.. you have seen him on the al central thread on cbs before. remember how there would be pages of personal messages and no actual posts.. that was him..

lol, looky, Vice has someone to buy his stories....and again Vice...since you continue to talk about AL Central stuff....lol....how many IDs did you have banned...everyone lost track...

and the real reason was pretty simple...I was in the Royals and Dodgers game centers...not talking BS like most of the people do...but then again, you knew that because you just kept, as you guys define it, stalking into Royals game centers...lol

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said on foxsports detroit after the game it was day to day.. and that it wasn't anything to major.. just a tweek.. but this isn't good how it keeps lingering.

Well lets hope.....yeah my foxsports detroit shuts off now when games over....think my wife accidently axed that package...oh well as long as i can still watch the games

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, looky, Vice has someone to buy his stories....and again Vice...since you continue to talk about AL Central stuff....lol....how many IDs did you have banned...everyone lost track...

and the real reason was pretty simple...I was in the Royals and Dodgers game centers...not talking BS like most of the people do...but then again, you knew that because you just kept, as you guys define it, stalking into Royals game centers...lol

The next time you reference Vice in any of your posts, you're banned from this thread. Everyone is sick of it.

Next time he does it, someone please just report the post and we'll ban him. :suds:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When mr hockey, capt, even shane talks shit.....thats what we do......you go 20 pages arguing with vice.....obviously he hurt your feelings on cbs....get over it......vice has been a good poster on this thread....as many people that he argues with from cbs, he has kept it cool on here.....whatever happens on cbs i could care less....but you are stalking him......this is for al central fans.....if other fans want to come talk baseball thats cool.....but your posts are obviously personal

In defense of Bums - #1 - he IS an ALC fan; #2 - Vice tormented him & all the other Royals fans for the past few years on cBS. Got most of them banned for no damn reason at all. & it got VERY personal. He tried to have me banned over there as WELL as here - but that backfired & he got banned instead. Nobody likes a loud mouth, arrogant, know-it-all except OTHER loud mouth, arrogant, know-it-alls... Which is why I have him on ignore & why Im not posting on this thread any more

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man just leave!!!!!!

We dont want this drama!!!

Blah blah blah.....

Go back to cbs!

Look back the last 2 months on here......vice has did nothing but talk baseball on here......you are bringing all this drama in here.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next time you reference Vice in any of your posts, you're banned from this thread. Everyone is sick of it.

Next time he does it, someone please just report the post and we'll ban him. :suds:

Thank you hammer.....this thread was getting out of hand....unless were trying to get 1000 pages of bs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No stalking is following vice in here and stirring up so much shit that has nothing to do with al central race....to where 20 pages have went by in 24 hrs.....hell it took me and hr n half to read what i missed last night....yeah your facts are right....cuz numbers say this and that kc is better than detroit at everything......except winning.....but who cares , youre a dodger fan......notice i have argued with stan, iamsmarter and neither of them are al central fans....but at least they are truly arguing baseball and opinions....where as you are coming in here trying to stir up vice,,,,,,aint gonna happen,,,,,vice had his warning and has been cool ever since....but keep trying to play the victim....im sure maybe a person will pop in and stick up for ya......as in ONE.....we will see if i hit the pick!

I dont need any judges to believe me.....just a hammer

...I don't need anyone to stand up for me.....but you are doing a fine job standing up, just sad on the info you have to make that decision to choose so...

and with Stan and iamsmarter...hey at least they use verifiable facts to support their positions......this thread NEEDS more people...just like them...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my screen name is still active at cbs.. why is yours not there anymore?

That being said.. who cares about cbs.. if you want to troll me there. go for it.. stick to baseball here.. seriously bro.. I am sick of the bs... post your skewed stats that say the royals are great here all you want.. but this bs crap about what went on at cbs.. and worrying what time i ran in a 3200m race in the 90s is just stupid and you are ruining the thread for all the others... flat out.. talk al central baseball or move to one of the other threads... you can continue to troll me on cbs the next game.. I may be there.. with my original id.. because it is still active.. can you log onto cbs with your original?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In defense of Bums - #1 - he IS an ALC fan; #2 - Vice tormented him & all the other Royals fans for the past few years on cBS. Got most of them banned for no damn reason at all. & it got VERY personal. He tried to have me banned over there as WELL as here - but that backfired & he got banned instead. Nobody likes a loud mouth, arrogant, know-it-all except OTHER loud mouth, arrogant, know-it-alls... Which is why I have him on ignore & why Im not posting on this thread any more

Capt....you might have to scroll back a few pages...but he said he was a dodger fan...

Capt i know u had issues with vice on cbs....but since vice got in trouble on here, he hasnt done anything but talk baseball

All this cbs clan shit has to stop.....we had a great thread going.....it seriously took me 2 hrs today to read shit from last night

I said it was personal....so he doesnt need to bring it in here.....show me a vice post the last month that was sooooo bad in here

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure dude...funny...another great AL Cental post...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer.. i will volunteer to stay clear of this thread for a while.. its ruining it for the others... i don't come here to cause issues.. i come here to enjoy sports banter...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sick of hearing what happened on cbs.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be a record for pages in a 24 hr span

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not happening? HAHHAAHAHA that one made me laugh.. I would say that I have a better chance of seeing a pig flying around like superman than seeing the royals with a ws trophy this year.

there you go Cleaves...first one looked at....just a sec...will find better ones over the "last month" or before you say "I was here"