• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you care... and actually try to find holes in my posts is scary in itself. At what point do you stop worrying about my life? Seriously.. you have been on a mission for 2 years to find out what I do for a living... where my business is located.. where I live... Why? Seriously? Why do you care?

lol, sure I have...when you start stating the truth...at any point with anything...then we know your drinking problems are over...

who has whos home address? and location of whos business?....keep selling your crap to those who will buy it...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy got that way with me after he was ignored by muzzer and burf......so his stalking ass got axed....but hey...bum said he was a dodger fan.....he could be considered a troll/stalker if he keeps following you in here just to irritate you.....he obviously isnt sticking to AL smack talk.....remember...hes a dodger fan.

Sorry Cleaves but plenty who actually know...know exactly who kept at it for years....let me know when you need a list of people...plenty aware of Vice's stalking and harrassing abilities over the last years...not the legal problems he has had with them...just CBS'ers...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, sure I have...when you start stating the truth...at any point with anything...then we know your drinking problems are over...

who has whos home address? and location of whos business?....keep selling your crap to those who will buy it...

Seriously, you do follow him around....you werent even in here until you found him in here.....now look at you posting left and right......and youre a dodger fan....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sort of creepy you followed vice in here....you just showed up on this thread 2-3 weeks ago.....vice was on here a long time ago and on cbs....not to mention YOURE A DODGER FAN.......funny that the dodgers fans never heard of you.....cant find a post on the dodgers boards, but i seen u on the kc boards, when u actually thought kc had a chance at the playoffs.....just think kc sucks so bad, you try and root for a winner.....most detroit fans like all 4 detroit teams.....too bad crappy no fan cities like kc cant support the 4 major sports. Really its like kc has NO pro sports as bad as the royals and chiefs have been.

sure...your a real inspector cluso......by the way Cleaves...again who has the record for most losses in a season....maybe the Lions and the Tigers....lol....I can tell your fact finding abilities are quite strong also.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you care if I state the truth about my personal life or I am a complete work of fiction?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, you do follow him around....you werent even in here until you found him in here.....now look at you posting left and right......and youre a dodger fan....

I was a member in CBS before both you and Vice...and I was a member in sporthoopla before both you and Vice....oddly both can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt...yet you continue to throw out things that don't even stick to a wall....Tigers fans and facts just don't equal, I guess in anything.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Cleaves but plenty who actually know...know exactly who kept at it for years....let me know when you need a list of people...plenty aware of Vice's stalking and harrassing abilities over the last years...not the legal problems he has had with them...just CBS'ers...

What are you talking about? My cbs account is still there? why is yours banned?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont give a fuck about a list of people....im talking about THIS thread....a thread we have had for years.....and now you are bringing this BS in here....and youre a fan of a nl central fan.....trust me...i got rid of one stalker troll from this thread....wont be hard to hammer down another.....i dont care what vice did in the past....he got checked by the administration a few months back and warned.....and since i dont see anything wrong he has done...all his posts have to do with al central smack.....but you are getting to the creepy stalker gotta come in and spew bs all day because you have a personal vandetta against him....go make a thread for that....this is for al central fans...not nl west

And this isnt cbs....cbs sucks dick!!!!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...your a real inspector cluso......by the way Cleaves...again who has the record for most losses in a season....maybe the Lions and the Tigers....lol....I can tell your fact finding abilities are quite strong also.

I take one or two really bad seasons over 28 bad ones any day... are the royals relevant?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you care if I state the truth about my personal life or I am a complete work of fiction?

lol, avoiding the questions? thus avoiding the truth again.......you know the truth, when you have the guts to face it or state it...let me know.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a member in CBS before both you and Vice...and I was a member in sporthoopla before both you and Vice....oddly both can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt...yet you continue to throw out things that don't even stick to a wall....Tigers fans and facts just don't equal, I guess in anything.

first and foremost.. the admins here are not retards.. they can see you joined before us... and they can also see your posting patterns.. where you posted.. and who you replied to.. I had 700 posts before you even had 20... cleaves had hundreds also.. so if you only posted 20 times before 2 weeks ago.. who is following who?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys still fucked us up by losing 3 of 4 at home against the team we are chasing

Be happy we got that ONE tho....some fans on the tigers boards were already throwing everyone but miggy under the semi.....we do have a handful of dumbass fans tho.....but what team doesnt.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont give a fuck about a list of people....im talking about THIS thread....a thread we have had for years.....and now you are bringing this BS in here....and youre a fan of a nl central fan.....trust me...i got rid of one stalker troll from this thread....wont be hard to hammer down another.....i dont care what vice did in the past....he got checked by the administration a few months back and warned.....and since i dont see anything wrong he has done...all his posts have to do with al central smack.....but you are getting to the creepy stalker gotta come in and spew bs all day because you have a personal vandetta against him....go make a thread for that....this is for al central fans...not nl west

And this isnt cbs....cbs sucks dick!!!!

sure...Cleaves...so what your saying is you can bash Royals, Indians, Sox...but if any other AL Central team bashes the Tigers..."you will get rid of them"........

Lets see how that works...I will continue to bash Tigers, since they are in the AL Central...and do it here....in the AL Central....should be fun...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, avoiding the questions? thus avoiding the truth again.......you know the truth, when you have the guts to face it or state it...let me know.

What are you even talking about? Are you on drugs?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares....so they had a bad season.....funny thing...look how quick they turned it around......kc has had plenty of shitty years...how many championships has kc enjoyed since 69? Since youre bringing up other sports.....i seen wings win 5.....pistons 3......tigers 1......my school msu 1........and dont blame me or detroit fans for your lack of teams or championships. But keep bringing up the bad years of a team...kc has had how many....

Stick to stalking bro....

Rooting for multiple "favorite" teams..

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...Cleaves...so what your saying is you can bash Royals, Indians, Sox...but if any other AL Central team bashes the Tigers..."you will get rid of them"........

Lets see how that works...I will continue to bash Tigers, since they are in the AL Central...and do it here....in the AL Central....should be fun...

95% of your posts here have nothing to do with the Tigers.. or AL Central.. they are direct toward me in a creep stalker fashion... If you want to talk sports. go for it.. but worrying about how many times I ate chicken last week is not baseball.. or al central... just FYI.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you even here? Youre a dodger fan!!!

Oh yeah vice is here......stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im not gonna let you ruin this thread with bs....so i will not respond to you anymore.....if your posts stick to creepy stalking crap, since your a dodger fan....ill see if i can iffy your ass outta here also

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did like him, because his facts were accurate, they were just incomplete...he only used the ones to accent his point...have to use them all...

Because I didn't use saves? I don't consider saves an important stat for judging the quality of pitching, and using the same examples I mentioned, guys like Valverde and Lidge weren't even the best closers the years they had 'perfect' seasons.

If you're going to argue who had the better pitching staff, why do we care about saves? That's basically the same as using W-L records, which we don't do when comparing staffs.