• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first and foremost.. the admins here are not retards.. they can see you joined before us... and they can also see your posting patterns.. where you posted.. and who you replied to.. I had 700 posts before you even had 20... cleaves had hundreds also.. so if you only posted 20 times before 2 weeks ago.. who is following who?

lol, dude, you are good at playing "victim" (the ol' hit and run type, lol), but see it too much from too many people...and they can feel free to look up my posting patterners all day long...and yours too, lol......

all you actually have to do Vice...is ignore it...go to the AL west...go to NFL...go to NBA...go to your TIgers thread...simple as that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers may have lost the series. .but that win gets them some serious momentum coming into the indians series.. If they lost that game.. Tigers would be limping into it... I think Miggy should take a game off.. that injury is not healing...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a member in CBS before both you and Vice...and I was a member in sporthoopla before both you and Vice....oddly both can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt...yet you continue to throw out things that don't even stick to a wall....Tigers fans and facts just don't equal, I guess in anything.

Ive never even heard of you before 3 weeks ago......how do you know how long i was on cbs?

So would you like to bet your life line that you been on sportshoopla longer......last i knew hammerdown did call me a well respected senior member....

But i guess we will see now that you act like you run SportsHoopla.....they dont play over here...HAMMERDOWN!!!!

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I didn't use saves? I don't consider saves an important stat for judging the quality of pitching, and using the same examples I mentioned, guys like Valverde and Lidge weren't even the best closers the years they had 'perfect' seasons.

Stan, the Royals bull pen is better than the Tigers...hands down...and close to more of a margin than the Tigers starting pitching staff is over the Royals....if you would rather not see that, feel free...but I do like that you use actual accurate stats...thats a HUGE step up from Vice..

and how is that team ERA again?...was wondering who was leading the AL?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, dude, you are good at playing "victim" (the ol' hit and run type, lol), but see it too much from too many people...and they can feel free to look up my posting patterners all day long...and yours too, lol......

all you actually have to do Vice...is ignore it...go to the AL west...go to NFL...go to NBA...go to your TIgers thread...simple as that.

So very true bums... I have had you on ignore for a while and keep clicking to view your posts when I don't have to... I will stop doing that.. I am sure many others on this thread will get sick of your posts and put you on ignore too... this isn't cbs bro... if you want to troll me there.. have at it.. don't mess up this thread because you have a sick fascination with how fast I ran a 800m race 15 years ago.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...Cleaves...so what your saying is you can bash Royals, Indians, Sox...but if any other AL Central team bashes the Tigers..."you will get rid of them"........

Lets see how that works...I will continue to bash Tigers, since they are in the AL Central...and do it here....in the AL Central....should be fun...

This has been a smack talk page for al central fans....not for dodger fans to run off 20 pages of bs in 24 hours.....keep claiming this and tht...you already claimed to be a dodger fan.....you didnt come in here until you found vice...you let it be known you and vice got history on cbs.....we dont want that shit in here.

Remember. Youre a dodger fan

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves2000

da55bums

very odd... if you were here before him.. why do you have 1000 less posts.. and why are almost all of your posts in the last 2 weeks?

This thread is a shit storm right now.. I am out.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never even heard of you before 3 weeks ago......how do you know how long i was on cbs?

So would you like to bet your life line that you been on sportshoopla longer......last i knew hammerdown did call me a well respected senior member....

But i guess we will see now that you act like you run SportsHoopla.....they dont play over here...HAMMERDOWN!!!!

April of 2013...if you have been in sports SportsHoopla longer....then I stand corrected and also can't read very well....don't worry, you owe me...

It doesn't matter how long you were on CBS....because I was on there when CBS was less than 1 year old....if you are in that VERY minor minority...then again I stand corrected...

Because someone knows facts..uses actual facts...makes some look foolish for calling out people not using facts..doesn't mean they are stalkers..it usually means the ones who are incorrect with their facts are just looking to lash out in some way to retaliate....but sure...I am sure many Judges across the land agree with your definition of stalking...lol

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...Cleaves...so what your saying is you can bash Royals, Indians, Sox...but if any other AL Central team bashes the Tigers..."you will get rid of them"........

Lets see how that works...I will continue to bash Tigers, since they are in the AL Central...and do it here....in the AL Central....should be fun...

When mr hockey, capt, even shane talks shit.....thats what we do......you go 20 pages arguing with vice.....obviously he hurt your feelings on cbs....get over it......vice has been a good poster on this thread....as many people that he argues with from cbs, he has kept it cool on here.....whatever happens on cbs i could care less....but you are stalking him......this is for al central fans.....if other fans want to come talk baseball thats cool.....but your posts are obviously personal

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious... for anyone with baseball knowledge.. what is more important.. team wins.. or team era? I don't know.. I really am serious when I ask this.. all this talk about leading the AL in team era... you would think it was important... does that get you in the playoffs?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95% of your posts here have nothing to do with the Tigers.. or AL Central.. they are direct toward me in a creep stalker fashion... If you want to talk sports. go for it.. but worrying about how many times I ate chicken last week is not baseball.. or al central... just FYI.

He has 206 posts and i bet 180 have to do with you.....hell 50 of them been in the last 24 hrs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves2000

da55bums

very odd... if you were here before him.. why do you have 1000 less posts.. and why are almost all of your posts in the last 2 weeks?

This thread is a shit storm right now.. I am out.

lol, what does the amount of posts have to do with anything? so amount of posts define how long you have been a member? do you guys actually read what you say before you type?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I didn't use saves? I don't consider saves an important stat for judging the quality of pitching, and using the same examples I mentioned, guys like Valverde and Lidge weren't even the best closers the years they had 'perfect' seasons.

If you're going to argue who had the better pitching staff, why do we care about saves? That's basically the same as using W-L records, which we don't do when comparing staffs.

Yeah the worst thing for the tigers was when valverde had a perfect season.....i never liked the fat potato...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or you could go to the nl west

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan, the Royals bull pen is better than the Tigers...hands down...and close to more of a margin than the Tigers starting pitching staff is over the Royals....if you would rather not see that, feel free...but I do like that you use actual accurate stats...thats a HUGE step up from Vice..

and how is that team ERA again?...was wondering who was leading the AL?

Too bad the tigers team is waaaaaay better than kc....

Aww man...youre a dodger fan....so why should u care

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious... for anyone with baseball knowledge.. what is more important.. team wins.. or team era? I don't know.. I really am serious when I ask this.. all this talk about leading the AL in team era... you would think it was important... does that get you in the playoffs?

lol, yah, you are serious, too funny...last year, you stated the Tigers pitching was the reason they made the playoffs...and you bashed the Royals for their pitching....now...the flip flop goes on.....

Any time you want to discuss baseball knowledge...then let me know...but you already know...to not go down that road...lol...but please feel free.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that this cat will never be heard from again if the Tigers win the WS. Its like that guy on cbs.. mason54.. who was running his mouth all season in 2009 about Lebron not leaving Cleveland.. he dug himself such a hole that he either was to embarrassed to return to posting.. or he jumped off a bridge...

Tigers need to clean up this home stand by beating the Indians... Taking 2 out of three would be fine... but a sweep would go a long way to getting Miggy some rest.. The Tigers can not keep trotting him out there and letting him tweet that injury. When the call ups come up.. Miggy should get a week off at least.. screw the triple crown.... tigers need a healthy miggy for the playoffs... and there is not much time left to get him right.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we're talking about the quality of pitching staffs: team ERA
If we're talking about an overall team: wins

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When mr hockey, capt, even shane talks shit.....thats what we do......you go 20 pages arguing with vice.....obviously he hurt your feelings on cbs....get over it......vice has been a good poster on this thread....as many people that he argues with from cbs, he has kept it cool on here.....whatever happens on cbs i could care less....but you are stalking him......this is for al central fans.....if other fans want to come talk baseball thats cool.....but your posts are obviously personal

Vice's are always personal...he doesn't do any outside of it......but feel free to agree to disagree.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
April of 2013...if you have been in sports SportsHoopla longer....then I stand corrected and also can't read very well....don't worry, you owe me...

It doesn't matter how long you were on CBS....because I was on there when CBS was less than 1 year old....if you are in that VERY minor minority...then again I stand corrected...

Because someone knows facts..uses actual facts...makes some look foolish for calling out people not using facts..doesn't mean they are stalkers..it usually means the ones who are incorrect with their facts are just looking to lash out in some way to retaliate....but sure...I am sure many Judges across the land agree with your definition of stalking...lol

No stalking is following vice in here and stirring up so much shit that has nothing to do with al central race....to where 20 pages have went by in 24 hrs.....hell it took me and hr n half to read what i missed last night....yeah your facts are right....cuz numbers say this and that kc is better than detroit at everything......except winning.....but who cares , youre a dodger fan......notice i have argued with stan, iamsmarter and neither of them are al central fans....but at least they are truly arguing baseball and opinions....where as you are coming in here trying to stir up vice,,,,,,aint gonna happen,,,,,vice had his warning and has been cool ever since....but keep trying to play the victim....im sure maybe a person will pop in and stick up for ya......as in ONE.....we will see if i hit the pick!

I dont need any judges to believe me.....just a hammer