• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tigers win.
scherzer just keeps rolling. 0 Rs. just give him the cy young already.

tigers go for the sweep in NYC tomorrow.

I told you capt...Indians weren't done. nice fight for the WC. best part...you don't have to face the defending AL champions Detroit Tigers

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Max as the CY YOUNG.
of course others have different views.

mr hockey really likes him some king felix. BUT. After his last 2 outings.we haven't heard mr hockey say much. cant blame him. felix got raked..i mean raked! maybe he faced a couple good teams? rough year for him on his predictions....just saying

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
felix 1-5 last 6 ERA ballooning. guess we can cross him off the list.

wheres your crown king nothing felix

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tigers win.
scherzer just keeps rolling. 0 Rs. just give him the cy young already.

tigers go for the sweep in NYC tomorrow.

I told you capt...Indians weren't done. nice fight for the WC. best part...you don't have to face the defending AL champions Detroit Tigers

LOL@ 6 games behind and were done

If y'all take the next series from us than it will prob be too much, but the fun has just begun

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we dont see first to third much, unless its ajax or tori......iggys above average speed is a blessing....love watching that kid field too....he makes tough plays look easy.

Seems like the tigers play hit better vs the power pitchers and sometimes struggle vs the meatballers.....with power pitchers we strike out more, so less DP's....plus they see more pitches....when theres meatballers out there, they are drooling for a meatball and swing early.....causing flyballs or DP's......they dont work the count in their favor....they hit long fly ball outs or shots right at someone...it all averages out though....i like vmart batting 5th instead of delmon young tho.

Good lord did I ever hate Delmon Young in a Tigers uniform. (DK goes first to third from time to time. And picks up the occasional ribbie on a sac fly, like tonight).

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ 6 games behind and were done

If y'all take the next series from us than it will prob be too much, but the fun has just begun

You were done in April kiddo. We tried to tell you. Judging by the crowds in Stinkville this year, you're one of the few who didn't realize.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK just some quick numbers......

With about 34 games left if Detroit plays .500 ball the Indians would have to go 23-11. Estimated. Thats a tough road. And the fact Detroit has a great rotation I see them going no worse than 19-15 down the stretch and that means Cleveland to ave a shot they need to go 25-9.

Hope for the wildcard, I can't see a Tigers meltdown with their staff.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Appreciate the props dougie. Coming from you it means a lot...

But unfortunately they got a double whammy: Braves in ATL 27-29 followed by a trip to Comerica on the 30th. WC hopes might be short lived :bawling:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were done in April kiddo. We tried to tell you. Judging by the crowds in Stinkville this year, you're one of the few who didn't realize.

Done in Apr? Hows that when we're solid 2nd in the Div & 2.5 out of a WC? Ass...its folks like you that makes everybody else hate Det...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WC hopes might be short lived
bawling.gif

Better than no hope at all right?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win tonight, 2.5 behind Oakland in WC race

Bout time you understand the injuns arent catching the tigs.....hope you do get a WC....would love to face the injuns in the playoffs.....make em say.....whos ya daddy again.....we own the injuns.....OWN i say!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord did I ever hate Delmon Young in a Tigers uniform. (DK goes first to third from time to time. And picks up the occasional ribbie on a sac fly, like tonight).

I didnt care for delmon because he swung at everything....never worked the pitcher. I never understood why pitchers threw him strikes.

Missed yesterdays great pitching match up because it was on fox and not on mlb channels....they showed the fucking red sox and dodgers in chicago...wtf? So i listened to it on sirius while i went and walked the trail....did 5 miles in 5 innings lol....that one guy...i think the mets 3B, battled max forever with that AB...i think i walked a half mile before max finally got him...but boy did he work max pitch count up.

Miggy goes deep again today....the guy is amazing...glad hes a tiger

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK just some quick numbers......

With about 34 games left if Detroit plays .500 ball the Indians would have to go 23-11. Estimated. Thats a tough road. And the fact Detroit has a great rotation I see them going no worse than 19-15 down the stretch and that means Cleveland to ave a shot they need to go 25-9.

Hope for the wildcard, I can't see a Tigers meltdown with their staff.

Yeah not to mention detroits last 19 or so games are against teams like the sox, marlins and mariners. Im thinking jose fernandez will be shut down by the time detroit plays them. Thats all they have. Just pitch around stanton. But hey....shano already had his parade back in may. The cleveland injuns are sure the april and may champs the last few years.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did the royals fans go? I always seem to miss them......hmm.....wonder if KC finishes above 500......one of their greatest years in awhile and it might end up being a losing season.....

WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep up cleveland.....cuz detroit is pounding the mets.....a 7 run 9th....sweeeeeeeeeep!

Shave one more number off that magical one...

For a minute i thought phil coke was pitching for the mets....4-3 going into the top of the 9th....and BAM! 11-3 coming out of the top of the 9th. The mets looked coked out.

Now cmon twinkies....the few times i turned it there the twinkies were blowing scoring chances.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp the royals blew the 4-0 lead they had......wheres that bum? I wanna know how come KC sucks so bad lately....and last year.....and the year before that.....and before that......i guess KC fans are used to sept rolling around and they have a gabbage record.

WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!

NEXT YEAR HOSMER FOR MVP!!!!!

DUFFY FOR CY YOUNG!!!!!

Damn cleveland just took the lead......like the tigs are scared of them.....3 coming up in detroit and theres NO WAY injuns sweep....and thats what they need...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done in Apr? Hows that when we're solid 2nd in the Div & 2.5 out of a WC? Ass...its folks like you that makes everybody else hate Det...

You've noticed that Giambi, Swisher, Stubbs and Raburn were additions to the Injuns rosters this year right!?! Plus Mark Reynolds? Everybody usually hates the best team, it's just natural. But if you want to give me the credit for it, I won't try and stop you.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win!!!!

77-53......only the braves have a better record....

First time this year 24 games over 500

30 games left!

Yeahhhh buddddddddieeeeeeeeeee!!

Oakland coming to detroit.....we usually play them well at home....and bad in oakland.....even a split is good.....thats what happens when u have a 6 game lead with 30 to go.....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not to mention detroits last 19 or so games are against teams like the sox, marlins and mariners. Im thinking jose fernandez will be shut down by the time detroit plays them. Thats all they have. Just pitch around stanton. But hey....shano already had his parade back in may. The cleveland injuns are sure the april and may champs the last few years.

Those April championship parades draw about as well as a July weekend game in Cleveland.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt care for delmon because he swung at everything....never worked the pitcher. I never understood why pitchers threw him strikes.

Missed yesterdays great pitching match up because it was on fox and not on mlb channels....they showed the fucking red sox and dodgers in chicago...wtf? So i listened to it on sirius while i went and walked the trail....did 5 miles in 5 innings lol....that one guy...i think the mets 3B, battled max forever with that AB...i think i walked a half mile before max finally got him...but boy did he work max pitch count up.

Miggy goes deep again today....the guy is amazing...glad hes a tiger

I dislike most everything about Dimitri's little brother. Pretty much have since he threw a bat at an umpire in the minors. And then I watched him try to play the outfield. Made me miss Johnny Damon. (Not really, he throws like a girl)