• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked KidDude back on CBS. Talked lots of baseball with him back in the blog days overthere. ChiefsLakers hated me, thought I was a fan of Denver I think.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ive argued with more lions fans on here than all the others combined......shit gets heated over there.....dont dare say anything negative or else.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions board is about 30% arguments I think. There might be another one brewing, now that TPauls back. I hate Phil Coke. Love Bondo though.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil coke....one pitch.....game over.....man that guy sucks.....how do u get paid to get lefties out, and you never do?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dyou see the stat of W's for starters 24 and under cleeves? Ricky leading by ten. Not that helped against the Twins B-lineup tonight.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions board is about 30% arguments I think. There might be another one brewing, now that TPauls back. I hate Phil Coke. Love Bondo though.

I left a comment or 2 regarding the whole mike thomas argument...of course i tried to tell him thomas was a bum.....i see the cards picked him up.....thats funny since iffy was a cards fan who trolled the lions boards...now his team is picking up detroits gabbage.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if im a dumbass fan put me on ignore if its making your blood pressure get so high.....sorry i guess college womens hockey fans are missing a set of balls!
Put you on ignore? And miss out on your stupidity, never! It is a shame however you are to much of a dickhead to respect other peoples views, I never attacked you yet you gotta bust my balls about thinking it was cool the womens gophs hockey team went undefeated, you asked a question and I answered it, you then you got all ass hurt because I was able to name a team thats won a championship that I rooted for that you couldnt beat, don't remember saying I was a season ticket holder. I like all sports and I like all Minnesota Gophers sports, shit I hope the wrestling team wins, the volleyball team, it doesn't matter I just like seeing Minnesota sports do well. It's not my fault really that you are a narrow minded prick that tries to force your views on everyone and attack them like a fucking 12 year old when they disagree with you.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dyou see the stat of W's for starters 24 and under cleeves? Ricky leading by ten. Not that helped against the Twins B-lineup tonight.

Yup hes still young, but becoming a vet....ill take him anyday for a 5th starter......yeah he was bad tonight...got behind too much......morneau always kills him it seems....the big lefties like him and dunn seem to kill porcello.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that helped against the Twins B-lineup tonight.

Don't give up yet, the Tigers are sure to get back into this one.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way back when the Tigers were horrible, they had three pieces to build around too. One is starting at second, (Omar)the other might pinch run for Miggy (Ramon)and stay in at third late tonight and Bondo might pitch the seventh. The part I've liked about the rest of the prospects since then is they have been dealt for legitimate Major League talent. Or the pick used to draft them was given up to sign other legitimate major league talent. (Paragraph). You guys have always drafted and brought up young guys. But there will have to be some FA guys brought in, or it's not going to be soon that Minny can compete. Not to be the arrogant dick or anything. But that pitching staff can't be solved with home grown arms alone. Atleast from my angle looking in at the staff.

Ya I agree the Tigers have done a great job of trading guys for proven talent. Guys like Maybin and Miller ended up basically nothing so they were great moves. Then you went back and got Infante back at a good time.

I was just responding to Cleaves and pointing out that we do have legit prospects that are worth waiting on. 1 of them is already up contributing this year.

We badly need pitching though. Berrios and Stewart will be forever away if they pan out. Meyer is still hurt.

All the good pitchers are in the pen. Tonkin just called up another young guys...but bullpen. Really want us to try and stretch him out and see what hes got. Throws hard.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup hes still young, but becoming a vet....ill take him anyday for a 5th starter......yeah he was bad tonight...got behind too much......morneau always kills him it seems....the big lefties like him and dunn seem to kill porcello.

Morneau hit a nice pitch. And Ricky gave up some infield hits. I'm right with you, Ricky's about as good as it gets for a fifth starter. We gotta get some runs, RP hasn't lost in almost two months!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins lineup been stuggling. Nothing like facing Ricky P!!!

5 runs already!! Wow!! Too bad Wilkin hit that liner right at Miggy.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put you on ignore? And miss out on your stupidity, never! It is a shame however you are to much of a dickhead to respect other peoples views, I never attacked you yet you gotta bust my balls about thinking it was cool the womens gophs hockey team went undefeated, you asked a question and I answered it, you then you got all ass hurt because I was able to name a team thats won a championship that I rooted for that you couldnt beat, don't remember saying I was a season ticket holder. I like all sports and I like all Minnesota Gophers sports, shit I hope the wrestling team wins, the volleyball team, it doesn't matter I just like seeing Minnesota sports do well. It's not my fault really that you are a narrow minded prick that tries to force your views on everyone and attack them like a fucking 12 year old when they disagree with you.

Blah blah blah blah.....ass hurt? Lol good one....dont you say boobies too? Im sorry....when i asked about YOUR teams....i should of said...teams that we on here actually discuss....football, baseball, hoops, hockey, college football, college hoops, hell even mens college hockey at times......but womens hockey? Im a grad of msu, and i want them to win everything also.....but you would never see me claiming a debate championship or womens jousting. But hey....i was coach of my daughters tball team......UNDEFEATED!!!!! Nobody loses in tball!!! Everyones a winner!!

Like i said only people i only have issue with is your whiney ass and shanes trolling ass.....but at least shane is entertaining and doesnt cry like a lil hockey girl fan!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I agree the Tigers have done a great job of trading guys for proven talent. Guys like Maybin and Miller ended up basically nothing so they were great moves. Then you went back and got Infante back at a good time.

I was just responding to Cleaves and pointing out that we do have legit prospects that are worth waiting on. 1 of them is already up contributing this year.

We badly need pitching though. Berrios and Stewart will be forever away if they pan out. Meyer is still hurt.

All the good pitchers are in the pen. Tonkin just called up another young guys...but bullpen. Really want us to try and stretch him out and see what hes got. Throws hard.

What's the deal with Hicks? Is he still high on the list of "prospects"? Or are those other kids over him now? If I remember right, you guys often start your big arms out in the bullpen right? Seems like Santana was a reliever... Idk

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morneau always kills him it seems....

Going into tonights game Morneau was hitting .219 against Porcello with 1 HR

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In no way was i downing the prospects....just pointing out prospects still gotta pan out....every bad team has great prospects....the cubs fans around here are in heaven with a core of rizzo, smardjza, baez, olt, and that kid they drafted the 3rd baseman. But their single A team kane county is bad...seen them lose last night 9-2....they had a pablo sandoval clone at 1st base....rock something.....but most bad teams love their prospects.....just look at kc fans in the past.....hosmer was already a HOFer

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe the twins will score all their runs tonight...get em all out

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah blah.....ass hurt? Lol good one....dont you say boobies too? Im sorry....when i asked about YOUR teams....i should of said...teams that we on here actually discuss....football, baseball, hoops, hockey, college football, college hoops, hell even mens college hockey at times......but womens hockey? Im a grad of msu, and i want them to win everything also.....but you would never see me claiming a debate championship or womens jousting. But hey....i was coach of my daughters tball team......UNDEFEATED!!!!! Nobody loses in tball!!! Everyones a winner!!

Like i said only people i only have issue with is your whiney ass and shanes trolling ass.....but at least shane is entertaining and doesnt cry like a lil hockey girl fan!

Whiney ass is ok but ass hurt is unacceptable. Nice job clown college graduate. When was it decided that you get to decide what we talk about? It's posts like the one above that make you an ass hole. Just go ahead and call people names that don't agree with you. Then you got the seeds to tell me I cry, you cry more than anyone here, oh why dont we just call it the everyone hates the Tigers thread, oh fucking boo hoo people don't like the Tigers. You are one of the reasons why, it's not the team it's fans like you.