• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nava wants to make out with me, it's kinda weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo cleeves, local radio was just talking about Nate McLouth, and how he's too good for everybody back home since he got paid big money. No mention of Whitehall, The McRun, or how iffy is a senile old coot, but I thought you'd like to know.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still here...

Moose.....i admitted awhile back that you seem to be a cool royals fan....your posts are usually pretty good....giving your honest opinion on the royals....plus i didnt see you trolling the tigers boards like a few other royals did after fridays sweep....now i havent seen them since friday.....hmmm

If the tigers stunk, i wouldnt be a blind homer troll.....just check me out when it comes to the lions....i butthead with lions fans all the time on here because i refuse to think we have good players at every position....in fact a few months back, a lions poster was stating how mike thomas was gonna have pretty good recieving AND rushing stats this year....i called him crazy....ended up arguing with a few slappy kool aid drinking fans about it......now thomas got let go......next.....i said jason fox will not be any goot at RT....others think he will be a beast....doubt it....but right now, anyone thinking the tigers dont have a chance for a WS are nuts....the playoffs are a hot crap shot....all teams making them have a great chance...especially division winners.....all i know is these past few years have been great....better than being eliminated in july like summers of the past.....DD is the magician.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should rename this thread....fans of shitty teams, that hate on the tigers...

Cant speak for anyone but I hate on the Tigers not because of the team, but because of arrogant, self-entitled, 'everybody sucks but us' homerism of their fans

So have at it Cleaves. You guys can all fondle each others nuts while you glorify a team made up of Miggy & Scherzer. The rest of us'll be laughing our asses off when the Tigs get blown out of the playoffs again

See ya

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have Ryan Raburns nuts to fondle Cap. If you need any pointers, Leyland knows just how he likes it.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo cleeves, local radio was just talking about Nate McLouth, and how he's too good for everybody back home since he got paid big money. No mention of Whitehall, The McRun, or how iffy is a senile old coot, but I thought you'd like to know.

Im telling you....my cousin said he heard an interview back during his great year with pitt, and he was kind of dissing whitehall on the radio....my aunt wont believe it tho.....she brings up how he bout whitehall baseball new uniforms.....uniforms? How about a nice donation to the program itself. I always said he looked like that cocky spoiled lil kid. I always remember the muskegon chronicle doing a piece on him when he was playing in the pirates minors.....he was being housed by some old couple.....riding around in his benz he bought with his signing bonus.

I like the iffy jab lol......bet hes in remission.....fiending for a talk thread to stir up some shit.....poor guy..

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant speak for anyone but I hate on the Tigers not because of the team, but because of arrogant, self-entitled, 'everybody sucks but us' homerism of their fans

So have at it Cleaves. You guys can all fondle each others nuts while you glorify a team made up of Miggy & Scherzer. The rest of us'll be laughing our asses off when the Tigs get blown out of the playoffs again

See ya

See this is a dumb post.....so when the injuns WERE winning....the injun fans didnt have thise fans? Kinik? Fightclub? Maybe u werent on here on cbs with the ALL HAIL UBALDO chant that he scrolled over and over....just look at how much shane-o posted on here AND on the tigers boards WHEN the injuns were winning.....did u never meet quest? He will make anyone hate the twins.......being from cbs, did u never see gnrsox and his crap about the whitesox? Look at dabum and bannister....just got on here when kc swept detroit friday...had alot of posts talking trash....then they lose two in a row and vanish. ALL TEAMS HAVE GOOD AND BAD FANS.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as vice....so far on here, theres not much i disagree with what he says. Seems to back up his arguments about the teams with stats and history....whatever he did on cbs i cant speak on since i dont really gamecenter.....dougie? Everyone loves dougie.....before he got on this thread, it was kinda boring. He talks smack. Thats it.

Why is it on cbs, any article about the tigers has 50-100 comments....i cant even read em all because its like 5 trolls who post over and over hating on the tigers. Pretty stupid shit too. So spin it how u like........i could give a shit if u liked the tigers or not....you already jumped ship to the fuckin red sox......not a team like the mariners or marlins....the red sox......wonder what u did last year....injuns and sox sucked.

Just funny you say you dont like the tigers because of fans, YET you like the red sox.....they have the WORST fans by far in mlb....i used to root for them to beat the yanks....now that they finally won, they are the worst fans.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im telling you....my cousin said he heard an interview back during his great year with pitt, and he was kind of dissing whitehall on the radio....my aunt wont believe it tho.....she brings up how he bout whitehall baseball new uniforms.....uniforms? How about a nice donation to the program itself. I always said he looked like that cocky spoiled lil kid. I always remember the muskegon chronicle doing a piece on him when he was playing in the pirates minors.....he was being housed by some old couple.....riding around in his benz he bought with his signing bonus.

I like the iffy jab lol......bet hes in remission.....fiending for a talk thread to stir up some shit.....poor guy..

Yeah, the radio show is talking about how he'd come on there all the time when he was in the minors. And still when he was with the Buccos, early. But then he got paid and said he only did national shows. Hahahaha what a dickweed. I'd still take him in left though. (Iffy just wishes he could remember to take his pills)

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww man the injuns released dice k........hope they keep giambi.....already got raturd locked up.....swisher locked up.....injuns future is bright :laugh3:..........for 3rd place

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't hate the Tigs, you bring hate on yourselves. I guess that happens when you go a decade at the bottom of the AL Central and finally reclaim the division for a couple years.

The team I dislike the most is actually the White Sox. I hated Guillen when he was there and that just added fire to hate.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww man the injuns released dice k........hope they keep giambi.....already got raturd locked up.....swisher locked up.....injuns future is bright :laugh3:..........for 3rd place

Raburn coming off the bench is better than half the Tigs lineup, not counting Johnny "Roids" Peralta

Btw...dice k was in the minors he never saw action in MLB

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the radio show is talking about how he'd come on there all the time when he was in the minors. And still when he was with the Buccos, early. But then he got paid and said he only did national shows. Hahahaha what a dickweed. I'd still take him in left though. (Iffy just wishes he could remember to take his pills)

And thats why i dont want him claiming muskegon......he would of been beaten up alot if he grew up there. Hes from frickin whitehall lol......thats their trash! But yeah, he would be better in LF then dirks. Prince or miggy might of choked him by now

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno bronco, unless davis has 30 more ribbies and 10-15 more hrs it shouldnt even be close for MVP. Trout and cabby was a better race last year and that one shouldnt have been close. Miggy leads the league in just about every offensive category imaginable except stolen bases and home runs, altough he has a legit shot at home rums as well. I understand who is the most valuable player for the team, and yes the tigers did well over a short span without miguel, but remove him for the entire season and remove chris davis or the entire season, who will be missed more? Miggy has also been holding his own defensively. Miggy for mvp scherzer for cy young. Dombrowski for gm of the year.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha shano mac returns........how was that parade in may working out? Another year, another injun collapse.....will finish 3rd only cuz the sox and twins are bad.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think cleaves is a homer, ive seen him on the lions boards.a homer is a fan who thinks every player on his team is the best. Indians and royals have some talented pieces but not enough to legitimately contend. This isnt a tigers fan being arrogant or whatever you want to call it, its the truth.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dougie?????

I see david Terrell got arrested here friday night.....chiefin it up and assaulting police officers....another great UM grad eh?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah miggy gets MVP.....scherzer cy......

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are YOU talking about??? doug clearly referenced "50 games left", so I'm assuming he was asking about this season.

Dougy's entire post was using the past tense refering to last years race and what the two did.

Again, it went over your head.