• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are this stupid aren't ya? It's not an act... You asked a question and I answered it, since the answer made you look like an idiot you attack it, of course it's fun when your team has a chance and it sucks when they don't but my life is in no way affected by the sports teams I root for, it's a little sad yours is.

I am still waiting for you to answer my question... Do you base your prediction of the Tigers failure to win a WS this year on facts or opinion.. and if fact.. please state them... I am waiting nosfer....

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact : You guys all talked the same way last year.

Fact : The Tigers were swept in the series

Fact : I'm being bashed for having an opinion that differs from yours

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are this stupid aren't ya? It's not an act... You asked a question and I answered it, since the answer made you look like an idiot you attack it, of course it's fun when your team has a chance and it sucks when they don't but my life is in no way affected by the sports teams I root for, it's a little sad yours is.

I looked stupid for attacking your lady hockey answer?

Wow can we get a vote?

Bwahahahaha someone using lady hockey calling me stupid. Wow

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.. dude is talking about attacking... and he calls someone stupid.. lol.... you still haven't stated the facts that brought you to the conclusion that the tigers won't win the WS this year.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FACT: some twins fans have to talk ladys hockey since the twins suck

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a wopping 435 people showed up for the lady gophers parade

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are these the facts you are using to say the tigers won't win the WS? I am starting to think you don't WANT the tigers to win the ws.. and you think they will.. normal thing to do when you don't want a team to win is say they won't.... LOL.. dude is getting clowned on here now. hahahahaahaaha

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess i missed my SI that week they put the lady gophers on the cover.....

See my avatar? CHAMPS!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked what teams of yours were champions....i didnt know you were such a big college womens hockey fan.

I'm a sports fan, I want the school I love to win at everything I dont care if it's fencing or water polo, I want them to win, and to somehow make it seem like what I consider an awesome thing like what the 40 - 0 lady gophers did this year makes you look small. Just my opinion cleaves.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the tigers wont win the WS because tiger fans talked the same way last year?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now i get it. :doh:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is that shane guy? He hasn't been around much lately...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you base your prediction of the Tigers failure to win a WS this year on facts or opinion.. and if fact.. please state them... I am waiting nosfer....

I worry about the buillpen and the manager other than that they are pretty damn good.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a sports fan, I want the school I love to win at everything I dont care if it's fencing or water polo, I want them to win, and to somehow make it seem like what I consider an awesome thing like what the 40 - 0 lady gophers did this year makes you look small. Just my opinion cleaves.

If it was so awesome....why doesnt anyone outside of minny know about this. Ive never read one thing about the lady gophers. Was it in the oprah magazine? Enquirer? But hey. If thats the winner you chose......my daughters tee ball league was an awesome thing too.....25-0

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You still are here.. but you still haven't given me the facts that support your opinion of why the Tigers won't win the WS this year? I really want to hear about what you based your opinion on... I surely hope it is not just jealousy or hate...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. dude is getting clowned on here now. hahahahaahaaha

Clowned? I've done nothing but make you look like an idiot since I first met you on CBS, wasn't difficult really, you help alot.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about the buillpen and the manager other than that they are pretty damn good.

LOL.. thats all you could come up with? The bullpen and Leyland? Leyland didn't stop the marlins from winning it in 97... and I doubt the bullpen in det is that much weaker than the other contenders at this point... I am thinking you pulled those reasons out of your ass.. why can you not just admit you don't want the tigers to win.. and that is why you said they won't.. you don't actually believe they won't win... you just hope they won't.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was so awesome....why doesnt anyone outside of minny know about this.

Holy shit really? So it can't mean anything to me unless thw World knows about it? Make up the rules as you go cleaves...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowned? I've done nothing but make you look like an idiot since I first met you on CBS, wasn't difficult really, you help alot.

Poll-

Who looks like more of an idiot in the last 3 pages...

A) Vice
B) Nosferatu
C) Anyone that thinks Nosferatu's opinion of the tigers chances of WS is not based on hate
D) both B and C

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit really? So it can't mean anything to me unless thw World knows about it? Make up the rules as you go cleaves...

How many colleges even have a womens hockey team? Like 6?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you brought up college womens hockey it was kinda over.....now were just having fun.....i mean, havent the gophers MENS hockey team at least won something? I mean seriously.....if someone asks you what have your teams ever done......and you come back with ladys college hockey? Kinda lame. Otherwise northwestern fans can talk big time shit. Their womens lacrosse team has won many times.