• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't an us vs you cleaves, I simply don't think the Tigers win the Series, just as I didn't last year and said so many times. Has nothing to do with Jealousy. I got to enjoy two World Series Championships in my life, that was excellent, can't ever take it away.

Pretty easy picking one team that wont win it....here i will top you and pick TWO.....minny and cleveland wont win it all this year......shit imma even go out on a limb and make it THREE.....the white sox wont win either.

Like i said...you wanna be the future teller you are....give us one team that will.....not 3!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I brag? He asked a question I answered it.

You would make a poor attorney.. LOL.. your debate skills are weak sauce. Seriously... All you are doing at this point is bending stuff to try to wiggle out of this. Pretty funny to watch...

If you can actually explain why the tigers are not your favorite to make the WS this year from the AL.. I would love it.. Would love to hear something more than opinion.. or gut feeling.. because.. stat wise.. tigers are the team to beat.. pitching and offense combination is matched by nobody in the AL. Check the stats sweet pea.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its teams like KC, Clev, Tampa and others that are winning yet have horrible attendance that you can bash..

I agree, thats pretty pathetic...

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not cherry picking, the Twins are in year 4 of target field and I compared what the Tigers were doing in the same situation and in case you havent noticed the Twins are about to lose 90+ for the 3rd straight season and are still averaging over 31,000 a game.

If the Twins are in their 9th-10th consecutive losing seasons, and are still drawing more than 20,000 a game, then you win the argument. The ball park is immaterial.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Year 3 was 106 losses. Year 4 (2003) was the 119 loss season. Hard to blame fans for not showing up then. Also, years 3 and 4 at the CoPa were the 9th and 10th consecutive losing seasons for the Tigers. Way to cherry-pick those seasons, Nos.

Hahaha this coming from a guy that used a womens hockey team for his winner.....this guy has a depressing life i bet, since its win it all or fail in his mind......wonder how he would of felt if the twins would of came back with a wild card berth this year and didnt win it all.....i would think that would of been a very successful season.....i thought the vikings season last year was successful.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahahahaha the guy gave me the lady golden gophers hockey team....im sorry i have NEVER watched a womens college hockey game.

You asked a question, I answered it. Women's college hockey, yep... Is it not a sport? Prolly feel pretty stupid now don't ya? Only sports that matter to you count right?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many people the lady gophers had in attendance?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love this time of the year... when fans of shit teams come here to vent their frustrations of a losing season on fans of the winning team.. telling them they think they are overrated and not going to win in the playoffs... LOL.. Its like an old ugly guy cock blocking a decent looking young guy when he is talking to an attractive female. Twins had their run.. they blew it.. its the tigers time now.. lets sit back and watch if they rise to the challenge... if they don't they don't.. if they do.. you eat crow.. I can't wait for Oct.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked a question, I answered it. Women's college hockey, yep... Is it not a sport? Prolly feel pretty stupid now don't ya? Only sports that matter to you count right?

Its a sport...just didnt think you would go all the way to WOMENS COLLEGE HOCKEY to find one......

You can enjoy that while ill enjoy all my teams championships

2000 mateen cleaves spartans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> womens golden gophers hockey team

Sad so sad

You got 86 twins 91 twins and the 2013 lady golden gophers......now thats a resume....and you only think its good if they win it all........thats alot of failure and anger in your lifetime.....the vikings alone would seem to kill ya

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does women's hockey really matter to you? Be honest.. We won't judge.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Twins new stadium opened, they were riding a pretty good string of successful seasons. When Comerica Park opened the Tigers had posted losing records for the previous 6 seasons, and finished dead last in 3 of those seasons.

Again, what year it is in a new ball park doesn't mean jack-shit.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lady gophers set the number 2 biggest crowd with 6,854 people..........wow the muskegon lumberjacks used to pull in 6,000.......and that was low minor league hockey.......ive played in fron of way bigger crowds then that......but hey.....if the lady gophers are your winner.......ENJOY!

Dougie outta get a kick outta that one.......WOMENS COLLEGE HOCKEY........

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Twins new stadium opened, they were riding a pretty good string of successful seasons. When Comerica Park opened the Tigers had posted losing records for the previous 6 seasons, and finished dead last in 3 of those seasons.

Again, what year it is in a new ball park doesn't mean jack-shit.

Howie...hes just a focused tiger hater that has resorted to womens college hockey.....and this is coming from the guy that said win it all or the year is nothing. One of those guys....wonder if he has season tix to the lady gophers. People care about womens hockey once every 4 years.....and still dont really care.....but i guess they have 6000 fans......the windy city thunder draw that in the frontier league.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against u nos, but sometimes you just dont make sense.....and if it dont make dollas it dont make cents...

One thing to jab dougie, but the tiger bashing just smells of jealousy. At least back your points up with facts. Like this....

FACT: tigers first in the AL.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got 86 twins 91 twins and the 2013 lady golden gophers......now thats a resume....and you only think its good if they win it all........thats alot of failure and anger in your lifetime.....the vikings alone would seem to kill ya

You really are this stupid aren't ya? It's not an act... You asked a question and I answered it, since the answer made you look like an idiot you attack it, of course it's fun when your team has a chance and it sucks when they don't but my life is in no way affected by the sports teams I root for, it's a little sad yours is.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: tigers have best hitter on planet

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against u nos, but sometimes you just dont make sense.....and if it dont make dollas it dont make cents...

One thing to jab dougie, but the tiger bashing just smells of jealousy. At least back your points up with facts. Like this....

FACT: tigers first in the AL.

Fact : First in the AL Central on August 12th doesn't mean they are winning the series

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: tigers have best hitter on planet

I agree and stated so within the last few days on another thread.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are this stupid aren't ya? It's not an act... You asked a question and I answered it, since the answer made you look like an idiot you attack it, of course it's fun when your team has a chance and it sucks when they don't but my life is in no way affected by the sports teams I root for, it's a little sad yours is.

I asked what teams of yours were champions....i didnt know you were such a big college womens hockey fan.

You know...i attended MSU and graduated.....i would like for my school to win at everything....do you know how many college sports there are? I only really care about the sports i really follow....cant say i follow ladys hockey....sorry........football/basketball.......then theres hockey/baseball down the line when it comes to college sports. I would hope your university is real good at ONE sport, since there are so many of them.