• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read this... the more I see jealousy... LOL.. nobody here said they were the greatest team in MLB history.. Twins fans crack me up.. they used to run their mouths so much when they were winning the division.. and now they are basement dwellers.. they are pouting and crying about other teams fans... to funny... not to fun being out of the race in july is it nosfer... i guess you have to find some way to pass the time with what is left of a meaningless season at target field.

Quest trolled harder than Dougie ever will... just sayin'.

Yeah i remember when the twins were winning the division, it was GREAT to win the division.....but now that the tigers are about to win their third in a row....its a "they wont win the WS"......coming from fans from a team who constantly got put out in the first round all those years of winning the central. I remember rollinghills talking about how great division titles were....now if a team doesnt win it all, they suck...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of cyber world there arent many tiger haters.....

That's because outside cyber world people don't witness the shit Tigers fans say...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i remember when the twins were winning the division, it was GREAT to win the division.....but now that the tigers are about to win their third in a row....its a "they wont win the WS"......coming from fans from a team who constantly got put out in the first round all those years of winning the central. I remember rollinghills talking about how great division titles were....now if a team doesnt win it all, they suck...

Again, you never heard anything from me. I have always been a if you ain't first who gives a shit kinda guy. Sure the ride is fun but nobody plays for 2nd place. It is and always should be about Championships!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not jealousy although I can understand you thinking it is.

You never once seen me running my mouth so don't lump me in with those people.

Crying about other teams fans? Who's crying? Just pointing out why there is so much hatred for you.

Sorry, I love the Twins i'm here for the good and the bad, not something we can really say about Tigers fans.

Quest is an idiot.

Its funny how the team that is wins the division is the team with the fans that are hated... I mean.. do people like to hate red sox or yankee fans? How many can say they hate orioles fans? or blue jays fans? I wonder why it is that teams that don't win are not hated.. and teams that do win are? I don't hate twins fans.. they are meaningless to me..

I can say this.. I hate royals fans... I hate having to listen to them say how great their prospects are.. then to watch them be lucky to be average players at best... I hate to hear them say next year is their year.. every year.... I can't stand hearing about farm rankings... when the only reason a royals fan likes the farm system is because its called a farm... How is that for true hate of a fan base... I don't hate them because they are the leader in the division.. I hate them because of their ignorance.. I hate them because they continue to miss the playoffs for decades.. yet still will run their mouths about what their team did in 1985... Now if you can tell me why you dislike the tigers fans for anything else other than the fact they are fans of the team that took your division title hopes away... I will be impressed.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the Tigers didn't have a chance, obviously the Twins aren't winning it, it's funny you guys bash fans who leave when their team sucks and bash the fans that don't leave when their team sucks.

Winning a series or two this decade? Who has more World Series Championships the last decade? Yep, it's a tie both teams have ZERO. Obviously it's fun for Tigers fans right now because the team is looking great, I guess it's just this it's a done deal mentality most Tigers fans have that bothers me. Win something then brag until then shut up and enjoy the ride.

I think the Tigers have a shot, just don't think when it matters they will, Braves, Dodgers and Rays, I believe one of those teams win it...

The tigers do have TWO AL PENNANTS this decade.....oh yeah those mean nothing anymore.....hell wasnt there a movie made just about winning the AL pennant? Major league?

Im saying...its easy saying you dont think ONE team wont win it all....be a man and tell us who you think will....since you know.

Once again...lets only judge teams by winning WS.

You obviously have a hard on for the rays.....who i think might not make it......what has the braves, dodgers, or rays won this decade? Rays choked just like detroit did. Since you like to bring up FAILURES like only making it to a WS but losing.

Id bet my money detroit goes farther than the rays...book that!!

Gonna be out of red sox, tigers, rangers, dodgers and cardinals for the WS......and only if the sox get homefield....take that away and the sox arent as dangerous. That was the twins problem....should of kept tha dome. They won in that POS.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Tigers have a shot, just don't think when it matters they will, Braves, Dodgers and Rays, I believe one of those teams win it...

LOL at saying the Braves or Rays win it.. I would bet my house neither makes the WS let alone wins it.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAHAHAAHH so true... Rollinghills used to brag about winning division titles so much. That dude sure turned into a troll on cbs... only appearing on gamecenters when the tigers are losing... lol... or to say his two cents about peralta and steroids.. oh how the mighty have fallen. The twins didnt have a chance to win the WS during most those division titles they won.. yet that didn't matter.. because at least they won the division.. now the tigers fans just hear.. shut up until you win the WS... lol.. to funny.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how the team that is wins the division is the team with the fans that are hated... I mean.. do people like to hate red sox or yankee fans? How many can say they hate orioles fans? or blue jays fans? I wonder why it is that teams that don't win are not hated.. and teams that do win are? I don't hate twins fans.. they are meaningless to me..

If the Tigers were still losing 100 games a season I wouldn't have this dislike of Tigers fans, because you wouldn't be here.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because outside cyber world people don't witness the shit Tigers fans say...

So only tiger fans talk shit?

Your post get dumber by the minute.

So ALL twins fans are assholes? I mean quest was. That twinsfan86 was....

All injun fans are assholes? Fightclub and kinik were

Funny you can base a whole fan base off of a few people....online at that......i bet you were like captO and really believed iffster was a tiger fan.

Breaking news.....when teams are good there are gonna be those types of fans....when the twins didnt suck and were winning the division....there sure was more twins fans on here talking alot of shit.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tigers do have TWO AL PENNANTS this decade.....oh yeah those mean nothing anymore.....hell wasnt there a movie made just about winning the AL pennant? Major league?

Im saying...its easy saying you dont think ONE team wont win it all....be a man and tell us who you think will....since you know.

Once again...lets only judge teams by winning WS.

You obviously have a hard on for the rays.....who i think might not make it......what has the braves, dodgers, or rays won this decade? Rays choked just like detroit did. Since you like to bring up FAILURES like only making it to a WS but losing.

Id bet my money detroit goes farther than the rays...book that!!

Gonna be out of red sox, tigers, rangers, dodgers and cardinals for the WS......and only if the sox get homefield....take that away and the sox arent as dangerous. That was the twins problem....should of kept tha dome. They won in that POS.

Its always fans of the loser teams that say only winning the WS matters.. they want to be able to say their crap team is equal in failure to the team that got second place. Its funny logic. Its like saying the silver metal in the olympics is the same as the guy that finished last... I bet the guy that finished last would love to have the silver metal on his wall. Weird how fans of bad teams find ways to rationalize stuff huh.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you never heard anything from me. I have always been a if you ain't first who gives a shit kinda guy. Sure the ride is fun but nobody plays for 2nd place. It is and always should be about Championships!

Wow stay a twins fan....you will be miserable for the rest of your life.....nobody plays for 2nd place, but being AL CHAMPS is still good......wow......you gotta be real miserable right now.....cuz you guys are nowhere near 1st. More like 31st.

If you ever played sports at a higher level then pee wee. Teams usually have a list of things.....first might be like focus....then.....be in the mix at the halfway point....then win the division......then make the big game.....then win the big game........youre crazy if you think many people think last years tigers team was a disappointing year since they didnt win it all...but yet werent vikings fans happy last year?

But hey. Keep with your it aint shit unless you win it all while sitting your ass on your sofa eating chips. I mean, why would you continue watching the twins this year then? They are not winning it all.....this year....next year....5 years.....10 years......20 years.......its a different league since the 80's were here. Might as well jump ship to a frontrunner ala captO.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, since there was a movie, I guess it does mean something. LOL

A hard on? Maybe you should change the thread title to if you don't blindly accept that the Tigers are winning the World Series don't post here!

Who gives a shit what they have done this decade, you asked me a question and I answered it. What the hell is wrong with you? You bash peoples opinions, that makes you a moron.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Tigers were still losing 100 games a season I wouldn't have this dislike of Tigers fans, because you wouldn't be here.

Thats funny Nosfer.. been coming on sites like this since 2006 when cbs started its boards... Tigers were not that great in 08 and I was still around.. as I was in 09 when they choked away the playoff appearance... I am not a bandwagon fan at all.. so keep trying to find something to blow about.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers are one of the best scoring teams in the MLB... I am sure if you look up the stats.. they are not that horrible at getting the running in from third with less than two outs... just a guess.. last few days? yes... on the season.. no. As for base running... if you are talking base stealing... Leyland doesn't have runners attempt many steals... especially Jackson.. because he has Hunter hitting .310+ behind him and the god of baseball after Hunter... risking an out when you have Hunter, Miggy, Prince, and VMart hitting behind you is not playing the odds... out of the look at the rbi numbers of those 4 and tell me Leyland is wrong.

In fact they are 12th of 15 teams in AL at scoring runners from 3rd base with less than two out on the season. In fact, very mediocre.

Link:

2012 American League PH/HR/Situ Hitting - Baseball-Reference.com

As far as A Jax goes, your point is well taken but even the most potent offense can benefit from a guy being able go work his way into scoring position by stealing and not necessitating a sacrifice that costs an out. This is even more true with such robust batters coming up.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only tiger fans talk shit?

Your post get dumber by the minute.

Gosh, that hurts coming from you. I don't care what other fans talk shit, I dont spend a lot of time reading posts from teams not in the AL Central. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt that I don't think the Tigers are winning the Series this year. Only your opinion matters...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, since there was a movie, I guess it does mean something. LOL

A hard on? Maybe you should change the thread title to if you don't blindly accept that the Tigers are winning the World Series don't post here!

Who gives a shit what they have done this decade, you asked me a question and I answered it. What the hell is wrong with you? You bash peoples opinions, that makes you a moron.

Bash? I would say its more defending the tigers fan base.. which you have been bashing.. than bashing the twins fans.. We don't care about twins fans.. or their opinions.. they are meaningless.. quite trying to make yourself out to be the victim.. this all started from a TWINS FAN.. trolling a TIGERS FAN.. not the other way around.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny Nosfer.. been coming on sites like this since 2006 when cbs started its boards... Tigers were not that great in 08 and I was still around.. as I was in 09 when they choked away the playoff appearance... I am not a bandwagon fan at all.. so keep trying to find something to blow about.
Yeah, with about 100 ID's. You are an idiot no matter how the Tigers are doing. I stand corrected.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why in 2008 the boards had the same tiger fans on cbs as now.....the tigers finished dead last in 08, but yet finished 3rd in al attendance.....at the time was a franchise record.....and a last place team.

Win or lose detroit fans have always supported the tigers.....just look at the lions. They always have had support.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bash? I would say its more defending the tigers fan base.. which you have been bashing..

I never said ALL Tigers fans were bad, in fact Cleaves and I got along for the most part, up until now anyhow. broncosmitty is a good guy, actually invited him to play in my fantasy baseball league this year.