• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I like the Dodgers. new owners . Plus the best left hand pitcher in the game.
Plus.. knew Giants weren't going back to the big show.

still. braves and Pirates could get there to.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers make another dramatic come back against #42.. but lose it to another walk off hit by Gardner.
weird results last 2 games.

Miggy is so clutch. I know Mo has lost some thing. But how much? 1st time Tigers have been able to get to him..in his whole career.

Got to think Miggy has more to do with it than Mo not as good as he was.

tough 2 loses ..Tigers are now scoring and hitting after the 7th inning. 1st half they couldn't score when behind after the 7th.

Now to quote bobby kennedy.. On to Chicago..

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers don't have the HEART this year Dougy. Sorry to tell you.

They wont be making the World Series this year. Be happy. You won't have to witness another SWEEP.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 pitchers have owned the Tigers over the last decade.
Joe Nathan and M Rivera. just owned them.

We finally get to Rivera. finally.. after all these years of being shut down. We lose both games.
how F%$# up is that?????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are on record mr hockey... you continue to umimpress with your predcitions.

3rd straight year in the ALCS and 2nd straight year in the WS.

Tell us please. what AL team will beat them in the play offs?? you cancross off the white sox and twins from that list

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They wont be making the World Series this year. Be happy. You won't have to witness another SWEEP.

Really? I hope you are just messing with Doug.. because a fan of the Twins making a comment like this is about as stupid as they come. The Tigers have the best winning percentage in the AL right now... You may want to tone down the comments about not making the WS.. you may be eating that comment down the road.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are on record mr hockey... you continue to umimpress with your predcitions.

3rd straight year in the ALCS and 2nd straight year in the WS.

Tell us please. what AL team will beat them in the play offs?? you cancross off the white sox and twins from that list

What other predictions have I unimpressed with???

Who will beat them in the playoffs? Rays, Red Sox or A's will get em. Put that down in PEN.

Can't have the Kitties in the series again. Cards or Braves would embarrass them. Probably another 4-0 sweep to the inferior league. Bad rep for the AL imo.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't let the fact that the Tigers are the #1 run producers in the AL

or the best starting pitching staff in the AL.

Rays? didn't they just get swept by the dodgers? they might not even make the play offs.
As pleaseeeee , guess you didn't see how we set them down in last years play offs.

red sox. would be a good match up. Tigers starting pitching would prevail

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's last year was a Game 5 win and you guys got that horseshit first two games at home. FLUKE.

Rays are primed and ready to eat some Tiger.

I hope the Tigers roll over a round early this year. The WS embarrassment for the AL can't continue.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
red sox have passed tigers in runs scored this week...

yes. we wouldn't want to lose in the WS. better to get beat year after year in the first round like the Twins used to do

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fluke? I think verlander pitched a gem in that game 5.

keep drinking that haterade....

what happened last year with the Rays? Tigers went down there late in the year and swept them. Rays don't have the HEART

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander got shit on in Game 1 of the World Series.

Still can't hack it come October!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many men LOB once again....team cannot hit with men on 3rd and less than 2 outs. Oh well still up 7 and on to chicago....keep counting them games down.....time is now on our side. Hopefully we will be getting infante back soon.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That series was crazy how many got left on base... The strike zone was also the craziest i have ever seen... 6 inches off the plate was a strike... As was up by the chin... Those umps were god aweful.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They wont be making the World Series this year. Be happy. You won't have to witness
another SWEEP.

Revealing your true self, Mr. Hockey. Nothing but a hater. How the eff do you have any clue about the Tigers heart? Based on what? Two losses in NY which happened in the Yankees' last at-bat because the Tigers tied it in the 9th both games? Miggy hits a home run off one leg in Game 1, still plays Games 2 and 3 and hits a HR in each. Yeah, no heart there. Prince Fielder playing in consecutive game number 475, or something like that. But no, he has no heart.

If anything, the Tigers want to get to the W.S. too much. To a man, they really REALLY want to win one for Mr. I while he's still alive. If your prediction comes true, it will be the hitting going cold again or our bullpen, but it will have NOTHING to do with heart.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a comment, giving an opinion, does not constitute trolling... :bullshit:

Originally Posted by mr.hockey4242 View Post

That is trolling Capto... The tigers just won 12 straight and the guy is posting this to get a reaction from Doug... Seriously.. the team has the best winning percentage in the AL... Comments like this are as much opinion as the stuff I post on cbs then... He doesn't really believe what he is posting.. just throwing it up there to mess with Doug because the tigers lost... that is trolling capto.. and you know it.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revealing your true self, Mr. Hockey. Nothing but a hater. How the eff do you have any clue about the Tigers heart? Based on what? Two losses in NY which happened in the Yankees' last at-bat because the Tigers tied it in the 9th both games? Miggy hits a home run off one leg in Game 1, still plays Games 2 and 3 and hits a HR in each. Yeah, no heart there. Prince Fielder playing in consecutive game number 475, or something like that. But no, he has no heart.

If anything, the Tigers want to get to the W.S. too much. To a man, they really REALLY want to win one for Mr. I while he's still alive. If your prediction comes true, it will be the hitting going cold again or our bullpen, but it will have NOTHING to do with heart.

AL rivals are just jealous of the team howie... that is all.. they know that the Tigers are the WS favorites from the AL right now... and any loss they are going to say this crap just because they wish their team was in the position the tigers are. Twins are old news.. they will not be making playoff trips for the near future... and he knows that.. all he has left is to mess with Dougie... Reality is setting in for the fans of the other teams... Royals are the only team left to have their will broken... By Sept 1st... Tigers will be on cruise control as I have been saying for weeks now... Tigers are not going to win every one of their last games... but I highly doubt Hockey actually believes the crap he was posting.. like I said... jealousy... and trolling... that is all.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey... If you want to talk about no heart.. why not talk about the Indians... they were within a few games of first a week ago.. then shit the bed against the tigers and angels... if they had heart.. they would have bounced back from a tough loss or two.. but nope.. they are in full on choke mode. THAT is NO HEART.