• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asked at what point my wildcat lost his temper. It wad wherr that fox tried to gobble that kitten friend of his. Caes as r likes that kitten, the kitty is his buddy. So, obviously Ceasie isn't having it, so when that fox put his teeth to that kitten, and that kitty squealed in pain, that was it. Caesar tore that fox up. FACT.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like Nicole Bown Simpson? She called the cops many times on O.J but no charges were ever filed or pressed, could it be she likes money and knew her lifestyle would change if she did?

Really? Really? First off.. if you know any Hispanic women.. you know they have tempers.. and trust me.. they will hit you, my wife is South American.. and she is a firecracker... Second... comparing miggy to OJ? really? really? Third... did you just compare miggy to OJ?

If the cops come and there is reason to believe miggy hit her.. he would have been arrested.. he was not... she was pissed at him for being out drinking.. its pretty obvious. Calling him a wife beater because he got into an argument with his wife when she had no injuries is seriously off base... Its almost crying of jealousy.. because I doubt you would be saying it if you were not a fan of a rival team. She could divorce him and get half his money.. she has been with him since forever and would be entitled to half his money he got while with her at the very least.. She would not be having to change her lifestyle if she left him. You are just as sick as Jack Clark is if you honestly believe Miggy is a wife beater with no proof to show your accusations. Can you show ANY proof he hit her? Any at all? Show some proof before you say something so nasty... because there really isn't much worse you can call a man than a ********* or woman beater.

Last edited by a moderator:

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Caesar now?? He's out there playing chase games with the kitten. Did I want to take on someone else?? Well truthfully zi actually didnt, but if it makes Ceasie happy.. I guess so. Nobody else now, 2 cats are the limit.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Caesar now?? He's out there playing chase games with the kitten. Did I want to take on someone else?? Well truthfully zi actually didnt, but if it makes Ceasie happy.. I guess so. Nobody else now, 2 cats are the limit.

What are you on and can you get me some ?

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you on and can you get me some ?

I was just talking, ya know, like other people do. Tell ya what, if you are gonna get nasty with me, young man.. I shall bend you over and spank your bottom till you cry,don't think I won't.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Really? First off.. if you know any Hispanic women..
My wife is hispanic.

If the cops come and there is reason to believe miggy hit her.. he would have been arrested.. he was not...

Do you know how many times the cops were at the Simpson house? Many, but O.J like Miggy was probably a hero to the cops who came out and often times cops will look the other way. Not saying thats what happened here, just stating fact.

I don't think Miggy is a wife beater at all, just like fucking with Tigers fans, so calm down board cancer...

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See today?? You usually can't beat Detroit, but I tell you this, those Yankee fans were quite gracious last night. So, what you will do is leave them alone. Don't make me be someone who has to bend you over, pull your shorts down, and spank your naked butt till you cry-- K spank hard when I card to. Don't go there.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may punch the Tigers once or twice, but somewherd along the line those bastards will strike you down.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win..
Sanchez pitches well. another Q start by a tiger starter.
Miggy..sore as hell. 3 hits one was a home run. awesome. where would we be with out him?????

Indians,Royals,and twins lose today.
Its was a good day. didn't even have to use my AK

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Austin Jackson is starting to heat up at the plate.
very good news for Tiger fans.

Tigers look to win this 3 game series against the Yankees tomorrow.

Verlander is on the mound. He will be in the zone. after his last start. which was a gem. He will look to evenbetter that start tomorrow.

esp after that jack ass comment by jack Clark... just cause the first half he threw 3 or 4 mph slower.. before people were on him about throwing so hard every inning...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it sounds like the dumbass drunk is getting ban from this thread.

I will be able to get back to posting on this thread more often.

Twins lose. Still can't hit worth shit with men on base. Morneau literally tanked at the deadline on purpose this is ridiculous. Arcia with another bomb. He will terrorize the kitties for years.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is hispanic.

Do you know how many times the cops were at the Simpson house? Many, but O.J like Miggy was probably a hero to the cops who came out and often times cops will look the other way. Not saying thats what happened here, just stating fact.

I don't think Miggy is a wife beater at all, just like fucking with Tigers fans, so calm down board cancer...

Nosfer,

I have an actually legitimate question for you!

I noticed something on one of my metal CD's the other day, and I was wondering if you got your name from this particular album, or the (in)famous German movie from the 1920's?

The band in question is Hellwitch, and they're a death metal band who started in Ft Lauderdale (didn't they all?) during the 1980's. One of their best songs is 'Nosferatu'.

Just curious, man, as once I noticed the name of the song, I remembered your name from cbs.

Cheers in advance,

Beef

P.S. - If you don't want folks to know, I'll understand. No worries!

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Austin Jackson is starting to heat up at the plate.
very good news for Tiger fans.

Tigers look to win this 3 game series against the Yankees tomorrow.

Verlander is on the mound. He will be in the zone. after his last start. which was a gem. He will look to evenbetter that start tomorrow.

esp after that jack ass comment by jack Clark... just cause the first half he threw 3 or 4 mph slower.. before people were on him about throwing so hard every inning...

Doug, I recall your prediction before the year began : Tigers Vs Dodgers in the World Series.

It didn't look too promising at the end of May, (on the Dodgers side of the equation) but it's looking better and better every day.

I hope you're right, man. And if you are, best of luck, but I hope my team wins! hehe

Beef

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's happenin' Beef?

famous German movie from the 1920's?

I believe it is the first "horror" movie ever made. Started using it as my fantasy football team name about 16 or 17 years ago and it just stuck with me.

Hope all is well...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, I recall your prediction before the year began : Tigers Vs Dodgers in the World Series.

Yeah, thats right, looking like the wise one now dougie... Go Dodgers!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins take 3/4 from Sox.

Scored all 19 runs in the 4 game series on homers.

Horrible hitting but the power was enough against the lowly White Sox.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a brutal year for the White Sox... and Twins...