• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is like Minnesota to me, or Mr. Mxxtyplyk to Superman.. just an utter pain in the ass.

I'm gonna call it -- Max Scherzer gets to 18-1, then gets loss #2 Sunday, August 18, against the Royals. And it may not be a bad game for Max -- it's just one of those daytime getaway games that the Tigers seem to lose a lot. And it's the Royals.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna call it -- Max Scherzer gets to 18-1, then gets loss #2 Sunday, August 18, against the Royals. And it may not be a bad game for Max -- it's just one of those daytime getaway games that the Tigers seem to lose a lot. And it's the Royals.

I'm not going to argue, it has the makings.. so, you're probably right, nuch as I hate to say so.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. The guy has Tribe avatar and he jumps ship because they lose a couple of games and fall out of the division race... at least for now. The Tribe winning the central was always a huge long shot. But they're still in the middle of the WC race. Ridiculous...

Vice, quit stirring up shit you douche...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never turn my back on my team....ive lived in chicago 7 yrs and i wear my lions shit all the time.....everytime i go down to wrigleyville i either wear my sparty or lions shit. Trust me i take alot of flack when i wear my lions.....last time was game 5 red wings and hawks this year....actually was quite a few wings fans down there in the bars....but i dont care for red, so i dont really have any wings gear....so i proudly wore my lions shirt i won over on the lions boards down there....i never hear enough of "lions suck"........but i dont care. Fuck the bears! They talk all that shit and got ONE more superbowl then the lions. But thats just me........i wanna like the cubs, since i live here, but nothings the same as rooting for the team i grew up with, the tigers.....i consider the cubs my 2nd team, but i dont really get happy or mad if they win, unlike the tigs....i would just enjoy their ride if they went far since i live here...but if the tigers win, it will be 1984 again!

I remember when the tigers were losing 100 games....i never stopped watching because i had to see what the future had.....was brutal, but i love my teams.....footballs different....last year, i actually hoped the lions lost their last few because of the draft.

I fully agree. I graduated from UM.. so i will always rep them.. I wear my Lions hat around Miami all the time. Real fans don't jump ship when their team is losing. To me its more than a sports team... It represents my city. It represents where I am from and who I am. Det is my city. I was born there.. and raised in norther mi... I am proud of that. I may live in Miami... and I do follow the Marlins some... but my team is and always will be Det... there is no #2 team... When head to head... I want to see Det win 100-0. If you are only a fan of a team because you like the players on it.. or you like their jerseys.. thats cool... but you are not a real fan.. there should be another word for it. Jumping ship because a team loses 4 games in a row shows a ton.. You don't love the city of clev... if you did you would still have their back when they are losing... Its fine to be critical and want to see a team get better.. but to completely jump off the wagon after 4 losses... that is weak sauce. Fun fact.. a certain person was telling people the other day he got a it/pr job for the Indians... I guess his first PR move was to jump ship and tell everyone about how bad they are.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the job of any super-fans dreams...season tix, access to everything/everybody... Nirvana

Just sometime between now & then I got to lose my bad attitude & put on my game face...

He will be the Indians version of George Castanza like on Seinfeld.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am pointing out how ridiculous it is to jump ship after a 4 game series with 2 months to play... If you can't see that.. you are crazy. Good luck with your interview George.

Last edited by a moderator:

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami never inferred he was dtarting anything, but it's better to make friends with that cat than enemies. He's a powerful Tiger fan on here, so I'd advise to the reverse of enmity there. Im not afraid cox I have no fear if anyone Ill fight back tooth and nail should you push a gracious, sweet, and loving fan like me. Then again, Im also a Tiger fan, so I don't have to fear him. Other fanbases need to watch for him though, from what I see that sucker plays no games.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami never inferred he was dtarting anything, but it's better to make friends with that cat than enemies. Other fanbases need to watch for him though, from what I see that sucker plays no games.

Eh Vice & me been sparring on cBS gametracker for yrs. He also fucks with Royals fans a lot. Been going on a long time. Lots of insults hurled around. Its so old & so unoriginal everybody just laughs it off & hurls some back

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh Vice & me been sparring on cBS gametracker for yrs. He also fucks with Royals fans a lot. Been going on a long time. Lots of insults hurled around. Its so old & so unoriginal everybody just laughs it off & hurls some back

Yes, sir.. OIC

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pointing out how ridiculous it is to jump ship after a 4 game series with 2 months to play... If you can't see that.. you are crazy. Good luck with your interview George.

JHC Vice - how many times do I got to say I havent - & am NOT - jumping ship. Just damn disappointed & more than a little pissed

I will officially jump, however, when we are officially out of it & the Sox are still in. Been a huge fan since I was 7. Nothing wrong with that

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go twins!!!!!

Loved it when morneau hit a grand daddy!!!!

Hawk just went wild on the K before. Yelling and screaming....then morneau was down 0-2 in the count.....hawk was ready to scream HE GONE!!!!!!

It was GONE.....it got so quiet for a minute. Forgot hawk was even the broadcaster....then all quiet he said......and its 5-3. Love it!!!!

Now its 6-3 and it sounds like hes announcing a funeral.

Its so bad here....they are making avasail garcia out to be the next miggy....between the tribune and hawk talking about him all game today....and hes not even played for them yet....i do hope hes good, just not against us.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go twins!!!!!

Loved it when morneau hit a grand daddy!!!!

Hawk just went wild on the K before. Yelling and screaming....then morneau was down 0-2 in the count.....hawk was ready to scream HE GONE!!!!!!

It was GONE.....it got so quiet for a minute. Forgot hawk was even the broadcaster....then all quiet he said......and its 5-3. Love it!!!!

Now its 6-3 and it sounds like hes announcing a funeral.

Its so bad here....they are making avasail garcia out to be the next miggy....between the tribune and hawk talking about him all game today....and hes not even played for them yet....i do hope hes good, just not against us.

The day hawk dies.. i will go to his funeral and yell.. HE GONE

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suck it up and get behind your team. They have a decent schedule and they're only 3 games back of a WC spot. The Red Sox... sheesh.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be the Indians version of George Castanza like on Seinfeld.

Leave him be Vice.

I've been there. He will not give up on his team, he is just reeling from a stunning sequence of events.

Most people would not have the fortitude to bear how they feel in this kind of situation.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cabrera is the beast!

OMG.

I have been watching my Tigers struggle all night.

9th inning. Mariano Rivera has NEVER blown a save vs Detroit.

Until now.

After fouling cutters off that almost maimed him, one Miguel Cabrera tied it up with a ridiculous HR to dead center.

One word.

WOW

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy is pretty dam good.....fuckin alberquerque

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss poor umpiring though. He had Nix struck out.

Wild pitch in K was a bummer.

You hate losing like this because it was a total luckout.

But I will give you that Alberquerque is too erratic.

Send Al Al down... there is someone in AAA that is better than him... at least one.. maybe three.. sick of watching him pitch.