• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capt....I guess this is the type of low-self esteem and weak ego bozo I was talking about. So sad really, that a person has to find their self worth through a baseball team....and then puff themselves up over some others fans misfortune. Takes all kinds to build the lower life forms.

Kind of like how the Indians fans had no class with their "detroit bankrupt" chants... all because their team was losing and the many tigers fans there were cheering louder for their team at an away stadium than the home fans were? LOL iffy... You are not a tigers fan... You proved it to me today.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize its not the Indians vs the Royals for the last WC.. its the Indians Vs the Royals Vs the Orioles Vs the Rangers/A's... Gain ground on Clev.. thats cool.. you still have to fend off 2 other teams that are way better than your team is. Your chance of making the playoffs comes down to the red sox series and next week.. win 3 or more in detroit.. you may have a shot... if you lose the 5 game series.. you are done.. period... end of story.

No shit Sherlock... Gaining ground on the Indians is ground gained strictly against the Indians. I am well aware of Tampa, Boston, Texas, Oak, and Baltimore as well.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit Sherlock... Gaining ground on the Indians is ground gained strictly against the Indians. I am well aware of Tampa, Boston, Texas, Oak, and Baltimore as well.

Your team is crap bro.. don't get mad at me for pointing it out.. I am not dayton moore.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH Bandwagon ahahahaahahahahaahahahah Dude gave up on the Indians in Aug to shift over to the Red Sox because they are in first LOL... This is awesome.

RedSox been my 2nd team from age 7 on. No bandwagoner here

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team is crap bro.. don't get mad at me for pointing it out.. I am not dayton moore.

Lolwut? :lol:

I am not mad at all, but I am amused by your logic and irrational venom towards me. I doubt the Royals get the WC berth, but they are certainly not a "Crap" team. If they were crap, they wouldn't be above .500. If they fall below .500, I will eat crow though.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RedSox been my 2nd team from age 7 on. No bandwagoner here

Trading being a fan of a losing team.. to focus on being a fan of a winning team falls under the definition of bandwagon. Lets take a poll.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading being a fan of a losing team.. to focus on being a fan of a winning team falls under the definition of bandwagon. Lets take a poll.

I'd agree with you, vice. But I'm not a real Tiger fan..... lmao

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever. I really dont give a flying fuck what you think. Been a fan of both teams pretty much my whole life. Buds with tons of Bosox fans. Think you know that from sliding onto our glogs. Our FBB's called the BoCleve TribeSox. Stick that where the sun dont shine

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigger joke...Coke or Raburn on the hill?

I couldn't help but laugh.

After Ryan Raburn set his old teammates down in order to start the 9th, Phil Coke entered a game leading 10-2 in the bottom half. First game that Jim would allow him to participate in since, well, since a long, long while. Perhaps since the LAST time that the Tigers led by 8 runs in the 9th?

I asked my wife the question.

What is the bigger joke? Raburn or Coke on the hill?

She answered, with no hesitation.

"Coke".

Case closed.

It is even clearer now than ever before why I married the girl!

:omg:

Tigertowner68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and BTW I agree. At least Raburn's vocation is not getting batters out. Last year his vocation was getting himself out ( based if not entirely, but greatly on his .171 BA!)... The question is who is the bigger joke on the hill, and who's vocation is getting other batters out?

That job is Coke's.

A job he apparently does not fare as well at as former teammate Raburn.

One other thought though...I know that a ballgame is not "life or death". But given that Raburn was on the mound to conclude a four game sweep at the hands of their chief rival at home, weren't him and the infielders having quite a bit more fun in the given situation than they should have?

If I were Tito, I would not have been pleased a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigertowner68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. I really dont give a flying fuck what you think. Been a fan of both teams pretty much my whole life. Buds with tons of Bosox fans. Think you know that from sliding onto our glogs. Our FBB's called the BoCleve TribeSox. Stick that where the sun dont shine

Got your back Captain.

I too have had the Red Sox as my #2.

We are fans of the Tigers and Indians, respectively. We have endured dozens of years that were so lean that our teams were out of the race by May 1.

Stick it where the sun dont shined indeed my man...Get a clue Vice...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like how the Indians fans had no class with their "detroit bankrupt" chants... all because their team was losing and the many tigers fans there were cheering louder for their team at an away stadium than the home fans were? LOL iffy... You are not a tigers fan... You proved it to me today.

Nice post. Everytime i come on here i get barraged with private messages from him.....hes the one trying to rile up the other fans by acting like a douche bag tiger fan.....it would be like me coming on here with an account and acting like a cleveland fan, but yet just negative talk the team AND fans.

On the WC talk....i sure hope the orioles dont make it.....wish the injuns would make it also.....not scared of boston, but i would want the home field with them. Hate the wall. Actually the rays and A's dont scare me....texas not so much anymore......angels and orioles....and a lil bit vs the red sox. Those 3 scare me more than the rest.....but we all know....come playoffs, the hot team wins....lets hope detroit isnt peaking too soon.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got your back Captain.

I too have had the Red Sox as my #2.

We are fans of the Tigers and Indians, respectively. We have endured dozens of years that were so lean that our teams were out of the race by May 1.

Stick it where the sun dont shined indeed my man...Get a clue Vice...

Kudos Towner. Thered be a lot less animosity if the majority wasnt determined to prove themselves the biggest assclowns on the planet

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and BTW I agree. At least Raburn's vocation is not getting batters out. Last year his vocation was getting himself out ( based if not entirely, but greatly on his .171 BA!)... The question is who is the bigger joke on the hill, and who's vocation is getting other batters out?

That job is Coke's.

A job he apparently does not fare as well at as former teammate Raburn.

One other thought though...I know that a ballgame is not "life or death". But given that Raburn was on the mound to conclude a four game sweep at the hands of their chief rival at home, weren't him and the infielders having quite a bit more fun in the given situation than they should have?

If I were Tito, I would not have been pleased a bit.

The funny part is......once detroit cuts coke.......the injuns will sign him......wonder if they already contacted valverde.....then after coke goes 2 innings without giving a run.....the injuns will throw a 2 year extension at him.

Hahaha already took the injun avatar down for the browns? The browns? Really?..,,,..will you be taking that down in week 4 replacing it with a new england patriots.....since they are prolly your 2nd fav eh?

Kc giving the red sox fits tonight.....detroit moving towards the BEST record in the AL.

Tigertowner68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolwut? :lol:

I am not mad at all, but I am amused by your logic and irrational venom towards me. I doubt the Royals get the WC berth, but they are certainly not a "Crap" team. If they were crap, they wouldn't be above .500. If they fall below .500, I will eat crow though.

Not necessary to eat crow Moose.

You deserve all props for staying true to your team.

If Miami Vice is really from Miami and is a Marlins' fan who fails to attend their games (the lions' share could give a fuck less), he cannot talk at all about loyalty to baseball teams. Miami has won an incredible two titles in their short existence.

Yet it is much like the words of former Indian and Yankee third baseman Graig Nettles. In the late seventies while a member of the Yankees, someone asked him if he was surprised that the Indians had 78,000 fans in attendance in the opener at the "Mistake on the Lake".

Graig simply replied "No. They must have given away 300,000 tickets!".

:wtf2:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Tito keeps trotting out the likes of Perez, Shaw, etc.

Perez was 17 for 19 in save opportunities until the 1st game against Detroit. I'd say that is pretty good. He had 11 saves in a row prior to the blown save against Detroit.

Shaw wasn't put in the game til the 12th inning. Who do you want Tito to put in the game? Detroit had to put in Jeremy Bonderman to pitch 3 innings. He hasn't pitched for Detroit in like 4 years and wasn't even in the MLB last year.

To hear you say you are jumping ship after getting swept by Detroit makes me laugh. I'm guessing there are a lot of fans like you in Cleveland. Have fun posting on the AL East thread, "Red Sox fan"

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances with Kluber vs Sanchez.

Masty vs JV. I like Masty. He has been pitching like a top 5 SP recently.

Fister vs Salazar. Fister has been great off late. Adv Tigs but Salazar is capable but young.

Scherzer vs Mccalister. Scherzer has adv obviously. But Mccalister has a gem in him, we have seen it before.

2-2 split is likely.

Dougie takes alot of flack.......but look at shanos predictions......mcalister a gem? Masterson top 5 pitcher? Bwahahahahaha. Should of started raturd at pitcher. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha already took the injun avatar down for the browns? The browns? Really?..,,,..will you be taking that down in week 4 replacing it with a new england patriots.....since they are prolly your 2nd fav eh?

Wrong on the Pats being my 2nd NFL fav. That would be the Redskins

Game aint over yet but Brownies got a nice 20-13 W going on with the Rams