• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's pure puke. Ajax, Torii, MIggy, prince, VMart. Then you have a rotation of Scherzer, Verlander, Sanchez, Fister. I'm sorry, but if you have a club like that, then everyone hates you

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here injun injun fans...........(((((looking)))))...........where they go? Bwahahahahaha......oh how funny looking back at shanos pitching predictions for the series. And they said they would be here til the end.........end of july maybe.......well, we will have to listen to their fans AGAIN next year try to explain why this year means nothing for next year....,,this makes 3 yrs in a row the injuns tanked after the AS break....

I guess they all went to the steelers boards to tell them how the browns are the team to beat this year.

Im boycotting til we get some MOTHERFUKIN closers that dont give away games. Should of won #1 - but Perez shit the bed. Should of won last night - but Shaw followed suit

Cant compete with SHIT CLOSERS. I bleed for the guys that put it out there day after day only to have some clown masquerading as a MLB closer shove their efforts up their asses

Moving on to 100% support my 2nd fav team - Bosox

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this thread had so much promise......now with the tigs breaking away the injun fans are MIA......wonder if they sweep a team like the twins or chi sox, will they return. Faiiiiiir weatherr fannns

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im boycotting til we get some MOTHERFUKIN closers that dont give away games. Should of won #1 - but Perez shit the bed. Should of won last night - but Shaw followed suit

Cant compete with SHIT CLOSERS. I bleed for the guys that put it out there day after day only to have some clown masquerading as a MLB closer shove their efforts up their asses

Shoulda woulda coulda

Tigs cut their dead weight before the stretch. Hasnt cleveland learned? Should had gotten veras before us.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this thread had so much promise......now with the tigs breaking away the injun fans are MIA......wonder if they sweep a team like the twins or chi sox, will they return. Faiiiiiir weatherr fannns

Read my post (above), Cleaves. Im boycotting til they prove they deserve my fandom...& that will require dumping Perez, Shaw & a cpl other of those assclowns that simply dont own the goods needed to compete

Im WAY BEYOND PIZZING MAD

Last edited by a moderator:

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a drstructive lineup as duch, plus you have a filthy rotation, I'm sorry bug nobdy in a division can conquer that. NOBODY

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L The silver lining in the Tigers/Indians series is that the Royals gain ground on the Indians in the WC I guess...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the royals 2nd.....they are only a few back.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've taken shots at a few JL decisions, but I also realize that for every thing we see or hear when watching a game, there are probably a dozen other things going on that we know nothing about. That "one moment in time" that's easy to criticize doesn't exist in a vacuum. JL and his coaches have to think of the next at-bats, the next inning, the next game, and even several games down the road.

I've been saying that for some time now. MLB managers do their work in REAL TIME. What we do here, and this especially applies to "Mr. Eyeballer", is second guess and decide AFTER that moment in time has come and gone. But I guess that is not uncommon anywhere.....humans seem to always think they can do any job better than the guy who is actually doing the job. I only hope that none of these "Let's Blame Leyland" Tiger fans, really believe they could manage a major league team better than Leyland or any other MLB manager. Right now, I know of only one who actually thinks he can. But hey!!! His fuzzy bunnies won the fantasy league, so maybe he IS as good as he thinks he is.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a reason to give up on the Indians. They are certainly in contention for a WC berth. It is nonsense to give up on them at this point.

Its the cleveland way......did you see the crowds they had for this series vs the tigers? Half the crowd was detroit. And it was still half empty. They had a chance to take over first with this series......same old injuns

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals got my fandom for now. When WS come along its Bosox all the way

Don't give up the ship Capt. Cleveland still has a shot at the final wild card. (And I am not declaring victory for the Tigers in the AL central....at least not in early August.) Hopefully the Tribes' failure in this series can be put behind them and they stay up with the Rangers and Orioles. Ignore some of the classless Tiger fans here. Just chalk up their remarks as those coming from people with low self-esteem and weak egos.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the cleveland way......did you see the crowds they had for this series vs the tigers? Half the crowd was detroit. And it was still half empty. They had a chance to take over first with this series......same old injuns

Capt....I guess this is the type of low-self esteem and weak ego bozo I was talking about. So sad really, that a person has to find their self worth through a baseball team....and then puff themselves up over some others fans misfortune. Takes all kinds to build the lower life forms.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a reason to give up on the Indians. They are certainly in contention for a WC berth. It is nonsense to give up on them at this point.

In contention for a WC slot? Im sorry...but a team that puts 2 loose canons in at the most important juncture of the game & gives it away twice is no WC caliber team IMO

Look who else is out there for WC right now: Rays, Oakland, Rangers, O's. Tribe cant compete against teams like that with tools like Frick & Frack thowing em the ammo they need to beat us

I wish them the best but can no longer put my heart & soul behind them. Just way too painful

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up the ship Capt. Cleveland still has a shot at the final wild card. (And I am not declaring victory for the Tigers in the AL central....at least not in early August.) Hopefully the Tribes' failure in this series can be put behind them and they stay up with the Rangers and Orioles. Ignore some of the classless Tiger fans here. Just chalk up their remarks as those coming from people with low self-esteem and weak egos.

Iffy - the classless Tigs fans got nothing to do with how I feel about or react to my teams inadequacies. As long as Tito keeps trotting out the likes of Perez, Shaw & others to close (& blow) critical games - we will always come out smelling like shit. We had all the opps in the world to get a good closing arm or 2 before deadline. But we didnt. FO let us down in a huge way

We are no match for Tampa, O's, Rangers, or Oakland for a WC. We dont have anything resembling a BP - just a bunch of schlubs not worthy of even playing in the Cape Cod League. Who I feel for are the guys that show up every day & get it done - only to get let down by those schlubs. Im frankly surprised Perez didnt get the shit kicked outta him after he left the ballpark Mon night.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In contention for a WC slot? Im sorry...but a team that puts 2 loose canons in at the most important juncture of the game & gives it away twice is no WC caliber team IMO

Look who else is out there for WC right now: Rays, Oakland, Rangers, O's. Tribe cant compete against teams like that with tools like Frick & Frack thowing em the ammo they need to beat us

I wish them the best but can no longer put my heart & soul behind them. Just way too painful

Who else did the injuns have? Rzepzynski gave up the hit to prince......the game was 14 innings.....detroit threw jeremy bonderman out there for 3 innings. Most of the pitchers pitched didnt they?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH Bandwagon ahahahaahahahahaahahahah Dude gave up on the Indians in Aug to shift over to the Red Sox because they are in first LOL... This is awesome.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my post (above), Cleaves. Im boycotting til they prove they deserve my fandom...& that will require dumping Perez, Shaw & a cpl other of those assclowns that simply dont own the goods needed to compete

Im WAY BEYOND PIZZING MAD

Boycotting your team is not going to help them get better talent.. ask the royals fans about that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L The silver lining in the Tigers/Indians series is that the Royals gain ground on the Indians in the WC I guess...

You do realize its not the Indians vs the Royals for the last WC.. its the Indians Vs the Royals Vs the Orioles Vs the Rangers/A's... Gain ground on Clev.. thats cool.. you still have to fend off 2 other teams that are way better than your team is. Your chance of making the playoffs comes down to the red sox series and next week.. win 3 or more in detroit.. you may have a shot... if you lose the 5 game series.. you are done.. period... end of story.