• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals are about to get a heat check.. the red sox should show if the royals are legit or just playing against a ton of crap teams in a row.

I agree, the Red Sox are mean.. they're a good barometer for anyone. Detroit beat the Red Sox 3 pf 4, but that was a war right there.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching Bonderman tonight, and OMG, was he the bulls tits or what?? Before I go getting excited about things.. I know, I know.. let's watch for a few more appearances right?? See there?? I'm already a few steps ahead of the critics. But, still man.. Bondrrman was totally shut down. It was so nice to see him in that form again. Did you remember that was how he was against the Yankees lineup of murderers row and Cano too of '06??

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, over there at the pub on the corner when I was having a pitcher of bud doing some paperwork, I was sitting there crossing off some things on my paperwork where I got caught up into a conversation about the Tigers lineup, so dude says Rodney, that lineup is bad news, if a pitcher is one step off, they'll break his fu*=in arm. Do they remind you of anyone though?? I answered like this "yes, they do, Brian.. they're like the old Yankees and Red Sox lineups of a fee years back when it was ARod and Sheffield in the middle for the Yankees, and Manny and Ortiz of the Red Sox" dude was blown away at that description where he's like "Wow, bto couldn't have said it better myself"

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers get the yankees after tomorrows series finale... the yankees are not pitching well or hitting well right now... then I believe it is the white sox... This is a great place to close the door. If the tigers can take 3 of 5 from the royals... i think they create enough of a buffer to be able to coast with the light schedule in sept. Royals have the Red Sox up next... for 4 games... and the indians get the angels.. then fecal twins. Good news is the Indians will probably put themselves away later next week with a road trip to oakland... I have a feeling that by the end of Aug.. Tigers will have a double digit lead or close to it. Neither the Indians or the Royals are going to keep winning like they were... the tigers may lose one or two here and there.. but they are really starting to look every bit the beast we thought they were.

When it comes to the Yankees, Detroit is their worst nemesis all-time in terms of W-L record, so the Tigers usually give them hell regardless of which team is better, and Detroit simply outclasses Chicago. As to the Royals, they have good pitching, but if Detroit wants that series for some reason they'll take it.. straight up.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Detroit is putting the nails in the coffin on the division right now, are they?? I was anticipating something on the order of the 2nd week of September. Just goes to show how mean those suckers can be. Stronger than I anticipated, that's for sure. Awww, man.. they're just gonna trash my espn pre season call of 92-70, seriously.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Twins struck out 16 times against the Royals tonight... 16 times.

The Royals pitching is nothing to fuck with, but Detroits is just as good. I promise you this, if the situation at the time is that the Tigers need that series for any reason, they'll tear your ass loose. FACT.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals are getting lucky, but the bullpen needs to be rock solid to win this game. The Twins bullpen is pretty good itself to go along with Deduno tonight who has been getting unlucky in my opinion at the wrong time with some wimpy groundball hits going against him.

Edit: Yikes, that is an eyesore to read.

The Twins can be a pain in the keister for stretches of time. If there's one asshole that could be left off the schedule...

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You communicating a proper sentence is also no walk in the park.

Lookit, my android sucks at times, and so do you, more often than not. I would so love to rouse up my wildcat and throw him in your face.. his manglings of you would be such an improvement!!

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave and lisa are here now and we're talking baseball (ya think??) and Lisa asks if the Tigers are down a run , eho would scare me most-- San Diego Padres in Petco.. that's a situation where your dead.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She asked if it was the 8th inning.. my android sux, pleasd bear with me

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was then asked who and where would I be scared in the AL. I started thinking.. Red Sox in Fenway, Indians in Cleveland, Yankees in Yankee Stadium, the A's in Oakland, Seattle at Safeco.. then it hit me-- it's the Rangers in Arlington.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Indians fan who is literally crying PMd me saying "Tyger, I read what ballparks scare you, but how could you be scared of little old me, your Tigers have won 8 times here sob"

Dammit to hell, lookit now.. the Indians have a damn good ballclub, and that's no place you wanna be, and I don't care who you are!! Hopefully we've got it straight!!

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Brewers fan just came in saying "my Brewers get hot at times with their offense, so could we possibly take the Indians?

NO, no you can't!! Cleveland can knock Milwaukees brains out. Lemme say something here, the Tigers may be SLIGHTLY better than Cleveland this season, but don't y'all get thinking you can beat Cleveland too. The Indians have a damn goof ballclub, so hell no, ehy they'd knock your fuckin brains out. Cleveland is a BAD place to go, make sure I don't see you there.. HEARME once and for all??

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Crying Indians fsn says " you have great and proper respect of me, so where do you rate the Indians among all teams? Like I answered him, while the Tigers are likely top 3, I would say Cleveland is about 6th or 7th. Nobody to fuck with, that's for sure as I know other Central fans can relate.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know something?? There's teams the Tigers just blast off thr map like the Nationals and Phillies, then there's others like the Indians ehere you pray the series ends sonewhere because they fight you tooth and nail EVERYDAY!! You want out of a series like that quick as you can get there. If I catch any Tiger fans takibg it for granted with Scherzer today, I'll smack the piss outta them, or throw my wildcat in their face, which ever comes first.r

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Royalls fan axks " Hows come you so scared of Cleveland, but KC dont scare you?

What he should havr asked is what's the difference. Want me to tell you the difference?? It's becausr both teams hsve good putching staffs, but the Idians have a powerful lineup that I'm scared to pitch to. The Royals have good pitching just like Cleveland does, but your lineup, please!! That's not worth piss on a plate.. no fear whatsoever. Now you want differences???

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obviously offended Royals fan says "oh, you're so gracious to your opponents in victory, which is your great quality. But how will you react if the Indians beat your ass today?

No problem.. I understand that there's only so long you can hold a powerful team like Cleveland in check. At some point, you're gonna get blasted and I recognize that truth.. hopefully my Tigers have left town when Cleveland does explode

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then, this WSoc fan says "your Tigers are great, mad respect bro, but the Indians are good, one of these days they're gonna get sick of your beatings, and even if for one game, they'll blast your ass to Neptune bro"

He is right, I did not argur.. I know a fateful day comes soon where the Tigers shall receive their comeuppance at the hands of the Indians like 14-2, I knoe it comes soon.. my prayer is that today is not the day.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians give Raburn a contract extension....

And he promptly whiffs twice in two at-bats. HA! Enjoy Mr. RR the next two seasons, Injuns fans. Yes, he's done quite well this year and has had some big hits, but he will have some prolonged slumps, too, while botching several plays in the outfield.