• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey did you see shawn burr died?

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Perez was long overdue for a meltdown shit show

and it happened at probably the worst of times it could at the moment

guessing the Tribe get swept now, too big of a momentum shift in that 9th inning

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say that.
Tigers bull pen is just as likely to melt down.
still split would be ok. 3 of 4 would be great.

hate to say it...Kipnis is having a fine year..good glove work tonight

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say that.
Tigers bull pen is just as likely to melt down.
still split would be ok. 3 of 4 would be great.

hate to say it...Kipnis is having a fine year..good glove work tonight

I get the feeling it's going to be a sweep

Games like this one are exactly why the Indians are not going to make the playoffs....bullpen meltdowns after the starter throws a great game, way too many of them this year

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burr fighting Lukiema. was in remission.

fell hit his head. he was well liked. not a great player. but well liked.
sad story. he got a bad rap. about handing a opp side player his stick..in a play off game. it never happened, but story followed him

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously iffster -- do you get ANY joy out of watching the tigers. there is NO WAY you are an actual tigers fan. detroit comes back and wins in the 9th inning and you say Detroit didn't beat the Indians? Really? Is the closer NOT part of the team? i must have missed that memo.

Haha....gotta learn. Thats iffy trolling....most of us know hes not a tiger fan. He likes to stir things up with the twins and injun fans.....to get them to pile it on the tigers fans....the tigers winning tonight ruined his whole sctick he had ready to go tonight. But then chris perez entered.....and fucked up his whole night.....gotta learn just to put him on ignore. Then he doesnt get the attention he needs.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how didnt they beat the cleveland "team"? The 9th inning is still part of the game? The closer plays for the injuns? The tigers out hit the tribe 12-5.....a wins a win. Detroits team has lost a few games this year thanks to valverde. Guess cleveland should of looked at what detroit did......made a trade at the deadline for pieces you need. Get rid of crappy reliever the way detroit got rid of valverde.....but hey....they traded for that rzepzywateverhisnamiski

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win!!! again.
down 2 runs in the 9th. that's HEART baby!!!!!!

but as IFFY pointed out Tigers didn't beat the Indians..we just beat there closer

BAWWWHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tigers team 1. Injuns closer 0

Either way it goes....its a win in the win column. Who has the least amount of losses in the AL?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"equivalence of Dougy/Quest breeded together trying to play baseball."

That would be the kid that misses out on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals......but gets the "participated" ribbon. And proudly tacks it on his wall above his bed.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outplay em for 8 solid innings and perez fucks it up!!!

And by fucking Avila, a shit player! Fuckn Pathetic Perez!

While I agree Avila's full year stats look like shit, he's hit a respectable .256 since coming back from the DL July 2, and he has three game-winning HR over that span.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my usual negative note. Tigers beat the Indian's closer. They didn't beat the
Indian's team.

Hmmm..... let me get this straight, Iffster. You blast the Tigers a few weeks ago for not scoring runs after the 6th inning. Now they get 8 hits in the 8th-9th, score 4 in the 9th, and you don't credit the Tigers for that, but put it all on the Indians closer?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm..... let me get this straight, Iffster. You blast the Tigers a few weeks ago for not scoring runs after the 6th inning. Now they get 8 hits in the 8th-9th, score 4 in the 9th, and you don't credit the Tigers for that, but put it all on the Indians closer?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

My question to Iffy is -- What happens if Detroit scores 10 runs today on Masterson -- is he going to say, we didn't beat the Indians team, we only beat their starting pitcher?

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.L. Central : Best division in Baseball over the last month.

Here's hoping for a Tigers & Dodgers World Series!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big, Big, win for the Tigers last night! It has to shake the Indians confidence especially Chris Perez.

The only down spot was it looks like Cabrera is trying to play through an Oblique strain. With the Tigers infield they can't afford to have him miss any more length of time.

I think Infante could be back by next week and that would help. Maybe get him to the DH role a few times as a breather.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right and wrong Shane.

Fuck'n Pathetic Perez. Right.

Avila, a shit player. Wrong. Foul. Alex made the All-star team in 2011 (his first full season). He has struggled since, yet remains a top notch defender and game manager. And has hit 3 HUGE HRs in two weeks for the Tigers.

I understand the emotions and don't blame you for being upset.

But let me tell you something. Please bear with me. I bet Cap't Obvious will concur.

Late May 2012. Chris Perez made the Tigers his personal bitch. He was untouchable. He just choked the Tigers for, I believe, the 6th or 7th straight time without even allowing but one or two hits. I was at the "Jake" (screw Progressive Field, some douchebag clad in an all-white nurse outfit hawking BS insurance).

Shortly after, he was quoted stating that the Indians were better than the Tigers at five positions out of eight.

Hey, at the time he probably was right. But you DO NOT disrespect ANY opponent like that. ESPECIALLY in your own division. To the media. Bulletin board material. Next time the teams faced each other, Perez gave up a grand slam to Miggy. It was EXACTLY one year ago.

Now the tables are turned. Perez has been the Tigers' personal pinata since. He has become the Tigers' personal BITCH.

Too bad for the Indians. Had Terry Francona been with you guys last year, this would have never occurred. In fact, in light of the "weed delivered to his door" incident, CP had best get back to being "lights out". And probably will, except against the Tigers, he dropped a turd and now may have to lay in it.

No offense, just my own take on it. You guys deserved the win. Made three or four out of this world plays. Corey Kluber kicked ass.

Chris Perez needed his ass kicked. The Tigers did it.

The whole Tribe Nation probably wishes Tito was in charge prior to CP's big mouth was running outa control!

Avila might be playing good of late, but he is batting under .200 for the year. That is shit.
And he is a mediocre defensive catcher too.

I just don't like when the Tribe pitch great for 8 and everything goes to shit for Perez or BP. I knew when Fielder got a leadoff double it was over. He is either 1-2-3 or it all goes to hell.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big, Big, win for the Tigers last night! It has to shake the Indians confidence especially Chris Perez.

The only down spot was it looks like Cabrera is trying to play through an Oblique strain. With the Tigers infield they can't afford to have him miss any more length of time.

I think Infante could be back by next week and that would help. Maybe get him to the DH role a few times as a breather.

A few more wins in cleveland and he can rest some more.....but i agree, once infante comes back it will help a little.....too bad nicky c wasnt ready and still able to play 3B.

I hear crickets coming out of cleveland. I see some of their fans already threw in the towel and said the tigs will sweep.

Too bad....i was hoping capt would at least come in and explain the 1 game under 1.000 comment.....it seemed like capt was iffys only friend on here also.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avila might be playing good of late, but he is batting under .200 for the year. That is shit.
And he is a mediocre defensive catcher too.

I just don't like when the Tribe pitch great for 8 and everything goes to shit for Perez or BP. I knew when Fielder got a leadoff double it was over. He is either 1-2-3 or it all goes to hell.

Now you know how the tigers fans felt when valverde would blow a gem for max or JV.....

difference is.....trade deadline came.....tigers added BP depth in veras, and got a defensive SS to replace jhonny...,,they already replaced valverde with benoit......cleveland got rzepyndontknohisnameski......thats just cleveland being cleveland. Shouldve gotten BP help, and a bat to fill in for giambis old ass.

Remember when cleveland fans said their BP was superior? :laugh3: