• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my usual negative note. Tigers beat the Indian's closer. They didn't beat the Indian's team. And, I have to admit that Cabrera's hobbling has me concerned.

seriously iffster -- do you get ANY joy out of watching the tigers. there is NO WAY you are an actual tigers fan. detroit comes back and wins in the 9th inning and you say Detroit didn't beat the Indians? Really? Is the closer NOT part of the team? i must have missed that memo.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 up 3 down inning!!!

We found out man to play spoiler!!!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Indians just shit their pants vs the Kitties. Twins got raped 1 inning by the Royals.

Royals fans are sad. Already conceding the division. Celebrating Avila's homer. Just want the wildcard LOL.

Wanting and thinking are two different things. Hell, I would love the Royals to win the world series, but it probably is not happening this year. Would I like the Royals to win the Division? Sure, but it isn't logical to think the Royals are going to catch the Tigers until proven otherwise. I certainly wanted Detroit to lose, but I sure as hell will take gaining ground in the wild card. You can't hope to get lucky in the playoffs if you aren't in the playoffs to begin with.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously iffster -- do you get ANY joy out of watching the tigers. there is NO WAY you are an actual tigers fan. detroit comes back and wins in the 9th inning and you say Detroit didn't beat the Indians? Really? Is the closer NOT part of the team? i must have missed that memo.

Without Chris Perez' "assist" Tigers were in deep trouble. (Sorry. My pom-poms are in the shop.) As for being an actual Tiger's fan...I'll dig out my Official Detroit Tigers' Fan Club card and send you a copy. But don't worry, if you hang around Dizzy Doug will be here for all the homer BS you crave.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire baseball tonight episode talked about A Rod. Wow.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow....sorry Tribe fans....that one must of hurt.

On my usual negative note. Tigers beat the Indian's closer. They didn't beat the Indian's team. And, I have to admit that Cabrera's hobbling has me concerned.

Shano....when will you ever learn to WAIT? First - celebrating a World Series in June and now declaring victory in the 8th inning. It seems you just keep asking for it.

I always thought that the closer was a pretty important part of the team. Silly me. What the hell does that even mean ? They didn't beat the Indian's team ? You're a funny little guy.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outplay em for 8 solid innings and perez fucks it up!!!

And by fucking Avila, a shit player! Fuckn Pathetic Perez!

Right and wrong Shane.

Fuck'n Pathetic Perez. Right.

Avila, a shit player. Wrong. Foul. Alex made the All-star team in 2011 (his first full season). He has struggled since, yet remains a top notch defender and game manager. And has hit 3 HUGE HRs in two weeks for the Tigers.

I understand the emotions and don't blame you for being upset.

But let me tell you something. Please bear with me. I bet Cap't Obvious will concur.

Late May 2012. Chris Perez made the Tigers his personal bitch. He was untouchable. He just choked the Tigers for, I believe, the 6th or 7th straight time without even allowing but one or two hits. I was at the "Jake" (screw Progressive Field, some douchebag clad in an all-white nurse outfit hawking BS insurance).

Shortly after, he was quoted stating that the Indians were better than the Tigers at five positions out of eight.

Hey, at the time he probably was right. But you DO NOT disrespect ANY opponent like that. ESPECIALLY in your own division. To the media. Bulletin board material. Next time the teams faced each other, Perez gave up a grand slam to Miggy. It was EXACTLY one year ago.

Now the tables are turned. Perez has been the Tigers' personal pinata since. He has become the Tigers' personal BITCH.

Too bad for the Indians. Had Terry Francona been with you guys last year, this would have never occurred. In fact, in light of the "weed delivered to his door" incident, CP had best get back to being "lights out". And probably will, except against the Tigers, he dropped a turd and now may have to lay in it.

No offense, just my own take on it. You guys deserved the win. Made three or four out of this world plays. Corey Kluber kicked ass.

Chris Perez needed his ass kicked. The Tigers did it.

The whole Tribe Nation probably wishes Tito was in charge prior to CP's big mouth was running outa control!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanting and thinking are two different things. Hell, I would love the Royals to win the world series, but it probably is not happening this year. Would I like the Royals to win the Division? Sure, but it isn't logical to think the Royals are going to catch the Tigers until proven otherwise. I certainly wanted Detroit to lose, but I sure as hell will take gaining ground in the wild card. You can't hope to get lucky in the playoffs if you aren't in the playoffs to begin with.

Probably not happening? HAHHAAHAHA that one made me laugh.. I would say that I have a better chance of seeing a pig flying around like superman than seeing the royals with a ws trophy this year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right and wrong Shane.

Fuck'n Pathetic Perez. Right.

Avila, a shit player. Wrong. Foul. Alex made the All-star team in 2011 (his first full season). He has struggled since, yet remains a top notch defender and game manager. And has hit 3 HUGE HRs in two weeks for the Tigers.

I understand the emotions and don't blame you for being upset.

But let me tell you something. Please bear with me. I bet Cap't Obvious will concur.

Late May 2012. Chris Perez made the Tigers his personal bitch. He was untouchable. He just choked the Tigers for, I believe, the 6th or 7th straight time without even allowing but one or two hits. I was at the "Jake" (screw Progressive Field, some douchebag clad in an all-white nurse outfit hawking BS insurance).

Shortly after, he was quoted stating that the Indians were better than the Tigers at five positions out of eight.

Hey, at the time he probably was right. But you DO NOT disrespect ANY opponent like that. ESPECIALLY in your own division. To the media. Bulletin board material. Next time the teams faced each other, Perez gave up a grand slam to Miggy. It was EXACTLY one year ago.

Now the tables are turned. Perez has been the Tigers' personal pinata since. He has become the Tigers' personal BITCH.

Too bad for the Indians. Had Terry Francona been with you guys last year, this would have never occurred. In fact, in light of the "weed delivered to his door" incident, CP had best get back to being "lights out". And probably will, except against the Tigers, he dropped a turd and now may have to lay in it.

No offense, just my own take on it. You guys deserved the win. Made three or four out of this world plays. Corey Kluber kicked ass.

Chris Perez needed his ass kicked. The Tigers did it.

The whole Tribe Nation probably wishes Tito was in charge prior to CP's big mouth was running outa control!

Avila is hitting over .300 since the second half of the season started... the last month he has been more than solid.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Chris Perez' "assist" Tigers were in deep trouble. (Sorry. My pom-poms are in the shop.) As for being an actual Tiger's fan...I'll dig out my Official Detroit Tigers' Fan Club card and send you a copy. But don't worry, if you hang around Dizzy Doug will be here for all the homer BS you crave.

wow iffster. silly me. i thought "White Castle sliders" were what we all "craved"

:lol:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Indians should be able to win tomorrow. Dougy put a JV gem down in pen. We know how well his pen tends to work.

Sorry, to the Kitties and Indians fans though. Twins will be of no assistance. We are bad as it is. This year when playing the Royals...we are the equivalence of Dougy/Quest breeded together trying to play baseball.

It's not good.

Tonedef75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta confess, this loss hurt. Kluber has his 4th quality start since he's been back from his injury and he has no wins to show for it. I hate to criticize Francona for this game since he done a phenomenal job this year, but Chris Perez should have never been brought into this game. It was the 6th time in 8 days that Perez has has come on to pitch including both Saturday and Sunday.

With that said, tip of the cap to the Tigers. Sure, Perez failed on every level, but Detroit went out and took it. They sent a message to the Tribe, and honestly, if we can salvage a split, then ill be happy.

I swear though, this damn team is cursed. Our BP was lights out last year but our starters struggled. This year it's the exact opposite.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win!!! again.
down 2 runs in the 9th. that's HEART baby!!!!!!

but as IFFY pointed out Tigers didn't beat the Indians..we just beat there closer

BAWWWHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IFFY you still sticking to that even split this series????

Sanchez in 9 of 11 road starts. 2 runs or less. awesome
another Q start by a Tiger pitchers.

as for ragging on Ricky Porcello.
last 5 starts. 4-0 ERA of 2.01. and Tigers have won every one of his starts.

idiots like IFFY wouldn't know a solid 5ht starter if it bite them in his fat ass.
the kid has won double digits every year in his young career.

Tigers refuse to lose

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jhonny P. SUSPENDED.

He owned up to it. said in spring 2012 he took them.Tigers move on.as for stink of it iffy... you dumb jerk. Tigers move on.

Notice all players on it were latino? just saying.
Indians are happy over it. what about perez and his drug problem?????
pot calling the kettle black?????

all sport use PEDs. most you cant even test for. I think baseball players are not as smart as football players or other sports. clean it allup. suspend first time like MLB did. nect time caught ..life time ban.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down 2 runs in the 9th!!
Tigers had only 1 walk off before sundays game. now they have 2. and tonights dramatic late inning win... makes you think this team is kicking it in high gear..and starting to kick some ass.

soooo some like the match up of Kluber Vs Sanchez..silly..Sanchez is golden on the road!

Verlander VS Masterson. Tigers prove Masterson chokes when facing the Tigers.
Verlander pitches a GEM..a GEM I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Doug says its a gem...means JV is about to get shit on.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did any body notice the Twins swept the Astos???