• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raburn comes up big for Tribe again. He probably enjoys sticking it to the Tigers. I like to bring it up on the Tiger's board. hehehehe

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they are saying that MLB will announce suspensions Wednesday. A-Rod's and the rest together. I hope Peralta decides to fight his postponement and plays this season. If not.....I am sure Indian and Royal fans will enjoy seeing the Tigers 6,7,8,9 hitters consisting of Dirks, Santiago, Perez, Avila or Pena!

Shame on the old used car pusher Selig.

What a tool.

There you go...put off all the suspensions until the TRADE DEADLINE has PASSED.

Couldn't have gotten this all done before the non-waiver trade deadline July 31?

This is unfair to each and every team that stands to lose even one insignificant role player.

Good work Bud. The same POS that gave us a TIED All Star game in his own backyard!

the ONLY World Series that was EVER cancelled! Even TWO MOTHER FREAKING WORLD WARS could not stop a World Series!

Proud to be yer GAWDAMNNEDD Bud!

POS

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RABURN!

He is having a great year. Tigs fans are sobbing over him!

Nope Shano...the ''experts'' over on the Tigers' board wouldn't dare to praise Raburn. They spent the entire last season panning Raburn ever day. Oh, I suppose those 'experts' might try to back peddle a little. But, you probably can imagine those Tiger fans squirmming a little.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was having a tough time and nothing was going right. Cleveland gace hi an opportunity and he has been nothing but clutch. Good offensively and defensively. Good pickup.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RABURN!

God bless him.. I wish the best for him.. he just ran into a wall in Detroit. As to missing his bat?? Naww, not really.. if that's one thing the Tigers have in abundance it's big bats. We have no room for him in Detroit, and as long as he can't keep the Tigers out of the ps, it's all good. All my best to him.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, Leyland used Raburn wrong last year....his 'trial' as a 2B should have been much shorter but they kept throwing him in there - mainly because they had nothing else any better until they got Infante. The blame laid partly on Raburn for a bad year, but Leyland should not have used him so often and (mainly) Dombrowski waited to long to find a decent 2B. Kudos to Francona for seeing he still had some talent - if used as more of a backup/reserve/or a DH.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Shano...the ''experts'' over on the Tigers' board wouldn't dare to praise Raburn. They spent the entire last season panning Raburn ever day. Oh, I suppose those 'experts' might try to back peddle a little. But, you probably can imagine those Tiger fans squirmming a little.

Vice was on our Tracker the other night & said something that kind of surprised me, since hes always been such a Raburn basher. Said something like 'Raburn is an MLB enigma - sometimes hes Babe Ruth, other times a Little Leaguer'. Interesting take on it

Tigertowner68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RABURN!

:lol:

No argument for now with regard to him having (what for HIM) is a "great" year...Tigers fans "sobbing"? That word could and SHOULD be replaced with "puking".

Give him time.

You will loathe him before long and then you will be puking on top of Tigers' fan's puke.

But Tigers' fans will be done with him.

The blood is on Tribe fans hands going forward...

Tigertowner68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice was on our Tracker the other night & said something that kind of surprised me, since hes always been such a Raburn basher. Said something like 'Raburn is an MLB enigma - sometimes hes Babe Ruth, other times a Little Leaguer'. Interesting take on it

1 time in 100 he's the "Babe".

The "other" 99 times he's too old to be a "Little Leaguer".

He is, in all those cases, a little turd.

No plate discipline. Always the ultimate tease.

But in the end, not attractive enough or worthy to ever KEEP.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS TRIBE FANS !!

Just heard on Fox8 News - Vinny sent down to C-bus tonight

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals make it 3 Central teams over .500 now. Wow.

Gotta say, he had some great moment as a manager but holy hell Tom Kelly is dumber than Doug in the Press Box.

Wish there were Royals fans on here. I've been wondering basically all year why Tejada doesn't play more. Johnson and Goetz are just straight up ass.

As a Twins fan over the years I know about shitty middle infielders. Those guys qualify and then some.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish there were Royals fans on here.

Been trying to get those guys over here for ages. Problem is most of em just post Tracker. Shame. Theyd be a great addition to SportsHoopla

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peavy to Red Sox....Tigers involved in 3 team trade. Said they get SS Jose Iglesias, as part of the deal.

As for Raburn...I am sure that all the Tiger fans who spent last year bashing Raburn, are back tracking a little.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, fellas listen up.. here's the latest dirt on our division. Apparantly, a 3 way trade is all but wrapped up between the Red Sox, White Sox, and Tigers. Jake Peavy is said to be headed to Boston, Avisail Garcia is said to be going from Detroit to Chicago, and Iglesias is expected to br coming from Boston to Detroit.

This makes sense for everyone.. the Red Sox want another quality SP for a playoff push, the White Sox want to build for the future, and the Tigers want a solid backup SS in the event Peralta receives a suspension that he doesn't appeal. You can go to mlbtraderumors.com for the latest on this move.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based off the rumors that all players are expected to take the suspensions and the fact they did this trade, I believe Peralta is taking the suspension.

Iglesias has played well but it is still a solid down grade.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparantly Detroit must be thinking Peralta will accept the suspension. Iglesias provides a very good glove and he has hit very well for the RS, but I agree that his bat isn't as much of a threat as Peraltas.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is no other Tigers involved....I think the trade of Garcia for Iglesias is a good move. He probably can field better than Peralta and right now, he is hitting well. One worrisome note. His BAPIP is currently .377. Average is just over .300......so we may see a little leveling off by Jose. As for Avisail Garcia - never felt he was a standout prospect. Has never shown power, not a lot of speed, and only an average outfielder (good arm though).