• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're managed a little better this year, but it's going to be a long year for those expecting wins. I am seeing this year as the first year of a rebuild. I like what I'm seeing so far. The Indians were not strong out of the gate, but I really don't think that anyone in the division can compete with them. The division is the Indians to lose, and believe me that is not all it's cracked up to be.

Well I hope for you real Tigers fans they're better than last year. Of course I don't want them to be better than the Tribe though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu....another year..no Ohio QB drafted..

A comment like this proves you're nothing more than a troll & not a real sports fan. Name 1 Ohio State fan that ever said JT would get drafted. CFB & the NFL aren't the same you dolt. I'll tell you what though, JT owned meeeechegan. Never lost to them. Yep.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope for you real Tigers fans they're better than last year. Of course I don't want them to be better than the Tribe though.

Even if they have a worse record, they needed to rebuild. The Ausmus experiment was all bad. That said, Ausmus made so many mistakes as Tiger manager, I might hire him for a real young team that isn't the Tigers. Seriously, he had to learn quite a few things here.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A comment like this proves you're nothing more than a troll & not a real sports fan. Name 1 Ohio State fan that ever said JT would get drafted. CFB & the NFL aren't the same you dolt. I'll tell you what though, JT owned meeeechegan. Never lost to them. Yep.

You can't tell some people the obvious, the past is what it is. No amount of whining is going to change a thing that has happened. We (the Michigan Wolverines) have gotten our asses kick by ohio state lately. We can do something about it or whine like little bitches. I'd rather us do something.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't tell some people the obvious, the past is what it is. No amount of whining is going to change a thing that has happened. We (the Michigan Wolverines) have gotten our asses kick by ohio state lately. We can do something about it or whine like little bitches. I'd rather us do something.

doug's like the resident goofball. Everyone knows he's more full of shit than a clogged toilet. But he is funny sometimes.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug's like the resident goofball. Everyone knows he's more full of shit than a clogged toilet. But he is funny sometimes.

I know ... the slapstick of the assclowns in this thread is a little old and boring. It's like you know what they are going to say months before they say it.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(I believe you are conversing with the resident ''ned flanders'' and King of the Whiners - Mr. Voltaire. The one guy I place below doug.)
Ya know....I don't get along with a lot of people here. broncosmitty and slinky think I'm a far bigger asshole than doug has ever been. I admit the feeling is mutual. Smitty is an asshole with something up his sleeve...and slinky is just a condescending asshole. (And coming from me - that is something!)
That being said...I could still carry on a baseball conversation with either one of those gentlemen....because they are not stupid or lame. Mr. Voltaire????.....a box of rocks from another planet with limited intelligence and uptight panties.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu....nivr try to deflect. Buy..still. no QB..from Ohio drafted. Not even to hold a clip board.
You know what NO OHIO QB EVER SAID...im going to the super bowl.Bawwwhhhaawwww

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU..wow. you trying to take iffy place as #1 sack licker of ohio???

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu....nivr try to deflect. Buy..still. no QB..from Ohio drafted. Not even to hold a clip board.
You know what NO OHIO QB EVER SAID...im going to the super bowl.Bawwwhhhaawwww

Who's deflecting? You're the only 1 blathering on & on about no Ohio State QB's getting drafted when nobody thinks 1 was going to get drafted in the 1st place. W/o looking anything up Mike Tomczak was on the '85 Bears roster. So to say NO Ohio State QB ever has gone to the Super Bowl is incorrect.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU..wow. you trying to take iffy place as #1 sack licker of ohio???

No sir, just recognizing truth ... you can never improve if you never analyze yourself truthfully. The scoreboard doesn't lie and neither did my avatar at the hand of @SlinkyRedfoot ... I believed enough to double down and still took the hit. You never have to like your enemy, but if your enemy bests you and you degrade your enemy ... you are degrading yourself even further.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu....you not licking flip phone user...guess where jimbo khaki pants is right now??????
Paris france....and the team.
Some thing urban isn't smart enough to do. That's why. You don't have a QB..get drafted!!!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since everyone is off the topic of the AL Central today......

HOW ABOUT THOSE DIAMONDBACKS? Not sure they can keep this up all year....but well ahead of the Dodgers right now.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers blanked again...on 2 hits. Shut out by one of the worst starting pitchers in the AL.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realized how bad the Central is.

The 10-14 tigers are in 2nd lol

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still. Better than most western teams

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet the NATS..heavy today. Easy money

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Draft....
Don't follow it closely, but I see a lack of Michigan players being drafter early. (Only one in first 3 rounds). Lots of OSU players selected, however. Then there is is this the Wolverine player - Maurice Hurst - they say was a 1st round pick, but he lacked Heart??????
But my real question is - if Michigan players are all so great....why aren't the LIONS drafting them? Their scouts must see them up close....why are they passing on them? Poor coaching at Ann Arbor?