• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ Maccaron article on success at Alabama being the killer

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I dont want to get into the he said, she said, they said, you said bits, I will say this about AJ, He is a typical QB. Every player feels they are better than others see them, but QB's are especially guilty of this. Will he be an Alabama legend...yes, is he the best QB ever at Alabama, that is debatable.

As for his not playing in Mobile, that was a decision that he made based on risk/reward and one he will have to live with his entire life. Its not for us to judge if it was the right decision and we certainly dont know all the circumstances surrounding the decision, so my thoughts are to let sleeping dogs be.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I dont want to get into the he said, she said, they said, you said bits, I will say this about AJ, He is a typical QB. Every player feels they are better than others see them, but QB's are especially guilty of this. Will he be an Alabama legend...yes, is he the best QB ever at Alabama, that is debatable.

As for his not playing in Mobile, that was a decision that he made based on risk/reward and one he will have to live with his entire life. Its not for us to judge if it was the right decision and we certainly dont know all the circumstances surrounding the decision, so my thoughts are to let sleeping dogs be.

I watched the senior bowl it was terrible AJ had nothing to gain by playing and don't blame him. However he should have offered to attend some events and promote the home town but he did deserve some down time which is soon to be in short supply for him.

If it weren't for that damn tattoo on his chest and obnoxious mother it would be hard not to like the kid kept his nose clean and dealt with success extremely well.

As for McElroy that guy was a credit to the university and the state a class act all the way and brought a ring home to his school. If you don't like that guy there is something wrong with you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the senior bowl it was terrible AJ had nothing to gain by playing and don't blame him. However he should have offered to attend some events and promote the home town but he did deserve some down time which is soon to be in short supply for him.

If it weren't for that damn tattoo on his chest and obnoxious mother it would be hard not to like the kid kept his nose clean and dealt with success extremely well.

As for McElroy that guy was a credit to the university and the state a class act all the way and brought a ring home to his school. If you don't like that guy there is something wrong with you.

McElroy will end up politics someday.

And he was wicked smart.

snakeelix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I will say it, McCarron needs to shut up and move on/ Starting to sound like a narcissistic whiner