• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ Jenkins chooses No. 17

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't posted anything from a team source; at least not one that I can find.

You didn't see what I posted from Peter King? I can easily find it again for you. Peter king talked to a TEAM which is much more relevant than what some sports writer puts in his paper.

But like I said before it is up to you to prove your point and not up to us to disprove it, even though this pretty much does that for you:

@SI_PeterKing:

Just talked to one team with a receiver need who liked first-round stunner AJ Jenkins over Michael Floyd.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We'll find out soon enough I guess whether he has first round talent or not.

We already know he has first round talent. He was drafted in the first round.

What we'll see is if he realizes that talent.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't see what I posted from Peter King? I can easily find it again for you. Peter king talked to a TEAM which is much more relevant than what some sports writer puts in his paper.

But like I said before it is up to you to prove your point and not up to us to disprove it, even though this pretty much does that for you:

@SI_PeterKing:

Just talked to one team with a receiver need who liked first-round stunner AJ Jenkins over Michael Floyd.

When did Peter King start working for an NFL team? I must have missed it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll find out soon enough I guess whether he has first round talent or not.

We will find out. But that is a completely different point from your arguement. Even if he does turn out to be a bust, it still wouldn't prove you right.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already know he has first round talent. He was drafted in the first round.
What we'll see is if he realizes that talent.

You can't be that stupid, can you? Were not Rashaun Woods and Ryan Leaf first round picks? How 'bout Jim Drunkenmiller?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Peter King start working for an NFL team? I must have missed it.

OMG did you read what it said? Are you having trouble with your reading comprehension?

Peter King said he SPOKE TO A TEAM. He didn't give his opinion on the pick, he gave news directly from a team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will find out. But that is a completely different point from your arguement. Even if he does turn out to be a bust, it still wouldn't prove you right.

It would prove my overriding point; that he is not worthy of a first round pick.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG did you read what it said? Are you having trouble with your reading comprehension?

Peter King said he SPOKE TO A TEAM. He didn't give his opinion on the pick, he gave news directly from a team.

Peter King wants to sell news. Let me hear it from a team source himself like Baalke or Harbaugh, not some shill like King.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another one from Peter King. Man everyone must be in on this lie:

@SI_PeterKing:

just another point that tyler doesnt have a clue what hes talking about, hes a rams fans anyway, you got to feel bad for their fans

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would prove my overriding point; that he is not worthy of a first round pick.

Your arguement was that NO TEAM outside of us had him rated in the 1st round. So no it would not prove your point. You are not allowed to change your arguement after you've made such a stink about it.

Now if you had you said that YOU thought he wasn't worth the pick and that YOU thought he would be a bust, then it would be a completely different story. But instead you took it about 5 steps further and announced that no team in the NFL outside of us had a 1st round grade on him.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You can't be that stupid, can you? Were not Rashaun Woods and Ryan Leaf first round picks? How 'bout Jim Drunkenmiller?

So you're stupid enough to say they weren't talented enough on the field? Why did those guys fail?

The draft experts (your source for Jenkins being a bad pick) loved the Rashaun Woods pick. They loved that we moved down twice to get him.

Ryan Leaf went second overall, and everyone on the planet had him as a top 3 pick that year, but he didn't have first round talent?

Stop being retarded, for the good of us all.

But I still want you to prove that no team other than SF had a first round grade on Jenkins.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King wants to sell news. Let me hear it from a team source himself like Baalke or Harbaugh, not some shill like King.

Who the hell was he selling that new to? It was a twitter post. Last time I checked that was free.

Ok so you are willing to hear an opinion from some "shill" at the Washington Post but you won't accept that Peter King got news from a team source?

Now you have another ridiculous claim to prove, which is that Peter King was making up this Twitter post to make money.

I might point out that none of this does anything to prove your point.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Your point has been that he is a reach because no other team had a first round grade on him.

You claim to have proven it, but your only source has been the Washington Post stating Jenkins was surprised.

Are you under the impression teams grant access to their draft boards to all the prospects?

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha this guy cant be this dumb, trailer park home is my guess

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

What does the Washington Post want to do? What do all the internet draft experts want to do?

How much does Peter King charge people to follow him on twitter?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're stupid enough to say they weren't talented enough on the field? Why did those guys fail?

The draft experts (your source for Jenkins being a bad pick) loved the Rashaun Woods pick. They loved that we moved down twice to get him.

Ryan Leaf went second overall, and everyone on the planet had him as a top 3 pick that year, but he didn't have first round talent?

But I still want you to prove that no team other than SF had a first round grade on Jenkins.

Some of the draft "experts" that Toby loves so much actually had Leaf ahead of Manning. I believe some of them even went as far to say that if his name was Peyton Smith, he would be a 3rd rounder.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm smart enough to know that just because you are drafted in the first round does not mean you have first round talent. You on the other hand........

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell was he selling that new to? It was a twitter post. Last time I checked that was free.

Ok so you are willing to hear an opinion from some "shill" at the Washington Post but you won't accept that Peter King got news from a team source?

Now you have another ridiculous claim to prove, which is that Peter King was making up this Twitter post to make money.

I might point out that none of this does anything to prove your point.

His twitter count following helps give credibility to his shill stuff that he gets paid for such as "10 things I think I know".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point has been that he is a reach because no other team had a first round grade on him.

You claim to have proven it, but your only source has been the Washington Post stating Jenkins was surprised.

Are you under the impression teams grant access to their draft boards to all the prospects?

Wrong. My point is that he is not worthy of a first round pick. Unfortuanetly, I'll probably be proven correct.